Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 22:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

About theaion game card i bout

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
About theaion game card i bout

Im sorry but i don't know where to put this thread. 4 days ago i bought a 30days gaming time for aion Eu here in elitepvpers shop. After i paid someone called me that they will send the codes now after confirmation.

Here the problem they sent me something a
Group of leters eg. Eu_aion_gamecard_30days_uwnxdm_jekdni.jpg

How can i see this?im no expert but they gove me a random like that. Since its has extention name .jpg it should be an image but i cant click it or see it..

If someone who can help me preferably admins..

Thank you in advance

Old   #2

elite*gold: 1
its named .jpg but i guess theres a hidden extension at the end.

right click on the file -> properties

on top of the new window you should see the file type.

if you found it, post it and we can tell you which program you need to open the file.

OR

control panel -> "folder options" -> 2nd tab("View") and then uncheck the box which sais something like: hide known file extensions.

then your file should have an additional extension at the end. delete the last extension so .jpg stands at the end of the file.
did that on windows7.

sorry if some of the english computer options were wrong, got a gernam pc, tried to translate it :/

Old   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraim View Post
its named .jpg but i guess theres a hidden extension at the end.

right click on the file -> properties

on top of the new window you should see the file type.

if you found it, post it and we can tell you which program you need to open the file.

OR

control panel -> "folder options" -> 2nd tab("View") and then uncheck the box which sais something like: hide known file extensions.

then your file should have an additional extension at the end. delete the last extension so .jpg stands at the end of the file.
did that on windows7.

sorry if some of the english computer options were wrong, got a gernam pc, tried to translate it :/
this is what i got it's not a link or a file, I got a letter's instead of a link or a file of image

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.