Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 08:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

aion 2.7 and windows 8 dev preview

Discussion on aion 2.7 and windows 8 dev preview within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
aion 2.7 and windows 8 dev preview

hey i was just wondering if any1 of u guys got aion 2.7 running on win 8 developer preview. if so id be sooo happy to know how ^^ tyyy<3

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Aion - Preview Trailer: Assault on Balurea
09/06/2013 - Gaming News - EN - 16 Replies
Patch 2.0 - Assault on Balaurea is one of the most biggest patches the community has been waiting for. To make the wait less painful and to give you a few more impressions on the new patch, a new trailer has been released by the Aion Staff. The trailer presents an attack on the Chantra-Dredgion and a flight through the homeland of the Balaur. YouTube - Aion - Assault on Balaurea EU Preview
[How to] how to preview all image file DDS TGA... on the windows like the jpg png etc
07/06/2011 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 4 Replies
1 Let me show you what i am speack this will help a lots of Client MOD and etc http://www.image24.net/uploads/31a84872abwindows_ image_preview.png how to get is very simple you just need install the DirectX Software Development Kit Link and restart you pc and done you now will be able to preview all images formats without open the files just to try find the item or skilsl os another textures
[Release] DDS Viewer - Preview DDS Intergrated in Windows Explorer
06/04/2011 - EO Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 4 Replies
This is a small tool that will intergrate with windows explorer itself allowing you to see *.dds files like pictures, i know about the convertor etc but i like this one better i can see all the needed dds files within a click, it is very helpfull when you need to search over dds files missing or not correct within your pets/npc. Download: DDS_viewer.rar Some Screens:
Aion - Preview-Trailer eines Überfalls auf Balaurea
05/28/2010 - Gaming News - DE - 8 Replies
Patch 2.0 - Assault on Balaurea ist einer der großen Patches auf die, die Community schon lange wartet. Um euch ein wenig das Leiden zu lindern und vor allem um euch neue eindrücke auf den Patch zu bringen wurde jetzt vom Aion Staff ein neuer Trailer veröffentlicht. Im Trailer habt ihr die Möglichkeit einen Angriff auf die Chantra-Dredgion mit zu erleben und in das Heimatland der Balaur zu Segeln: YouTube - Aion - Assault on Balaurea EU Preview