Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 08:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Other big aion hacking communities

Discussion on Other big aion hacking communities within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Other big aion hacking communities

Are there any other than Elitepvpers?
Old 12/28/2011, 19:56   #2
♥ Yuuki Asuna ♥

elite*gold: 45
The Black Market: 140/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,537

we don't like advertising for other communities, so pls use google or ask some people via privat message.

#closed
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
State of Hacking in Aion
11/09/2010 - Aion - 9 Replies
Hi everybody.. i want to start a little discussion on Aion and hacking. First of all, i'm not actualy a big fan of hacking, but I always try to do as much as I can to stay at the top when playing a game.. So when there are safe to use hacks out there I use them. As far as I know there are bots out there, I think that is something that we will never get rid of. Then there is some Memory hacking like jump hacks/speed hacks and so on.. so what do you think, will Aion be a hacker paradise or...
Aion Hacking team
09/23/2009 - Aion - 12 Replies
After playing the North American Aion open beta and realizing how sweet it is I thought there must be something to make it more fun. Anyhow is there anyone interested in forming up some sort of aion hacking team. Im decent at hacking I have a lot of basic knolodge but i feel in a group i could learn so much more. Anyhoooo lemme know what you think
Dragonica Hacking communities Hacking Methods?
07/24/2009 - Dragonica - 8 Replies
Sup Guys I'm Unzubaru and a member of MPC/(now) ElitePvpers. I was just wandering what methods you used for hacking here? I see you use the actual client for most hacks which means you ar rather advanced at ASM workings? Correct? I can also see that the possible hacks are this (with a few bugs of course): Vacuum Hack, Speed Hack, Super Jump Hack, Freeze Jump hack, No Cool-down, Teleport and i think definetly Damage Hack (Editting packets). I just wanted to know what methods are used to get...
So... need the communities opinion ><
02/13/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 11 Replies
I'm just curious on what you would LIKE to see come out in the future from me. I've been a bit busy lately, but soon I'll have A LOT of spare time and I figure I can start contributing again to epvp. Heres a list of things I'm capable and will do depending on the Poll. (Vote on the poll) In 15 days, I will start whatever has the highest votes... I may start sooner, unsure right now.