Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 03:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

fort chests not showing up when i bypass monsters

Discussion on fort chests not showing up when i bypass monsters within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
fort chests not showing up when i bypass monsters

i sneak through upper level fortress instances to final boss without killing anything else, but no chests are available. why?
Old 12/04/2011, 18:40   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by nukedood View Post
i sneak through upper level fortress instances to final boss without killing anything else, but no chests are available. why?
Because NcSoft created fort instances the way that you need to kill the final boss or you won't get your AP rewards. All you can do is walk around the timer and activate it right before the boss dies.
Old 12/14/2011, 17:09   #3

the boxes would still show up even though he hasn't even began to kill the boss you just won't be able to open the door until the boss is dead.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Fort Siege Rewards - Revamped!
02/21/2010 - User Submitted News - 0 Replies
http://jd.perfectworld.com/images/content/02152010 _484x300_rewards.jpg Greetings, The JD team is happy to announce a revamp in Fort Cloudstorm rewards. We are launching a beta version of our reward system. As this new system is done on the publishing side, we do require an extra step… VISIT YOUR MAILBOX! Hooray! This program is in the final stages of testing and we hope to have it active March 1st. Here’s the skinny. Our first improvement is to give the Defenders something...
Bypass monsters in SM (mages only)
05/08/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
Bypass monsters in SM (mages only) For mages: Enter the library instance and once loaded turn around and blink through the instance. You are now on the other side of the instance. Go toward the long downward staircase you should see where the knooks used to be a open all. Fall through and head Eastardly toward the graveyard side, you are on the bottom of the map thus areas on the map that are on that lvl are now open ......pretty much you can go straight to chests in the crypt or lowest...
Bypass monsters in SM
04/25/2006 - WoW Guides & Templates - 1 Replies
For mages: Enter the library instance and once loaded turn around and blink through the instance. You are now on the other side of the instance. Go toward the long downward staircase you should see where the knooks used to be a open all. Fall through and head Eastardly toward the graveyard side, you are on the bottom of the map thus areas on the map that are on that lvl are now open ......pretty much you can go straight to chests in the crypt or lowest areas of sm now. hope for karma...