Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 05:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mods?

Discussion on Mods? within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Mods?

So ive been searching ,poking ,asking if it is possible to replace some Asmodian armor with the same elyos armor set ...actually what im asking is that to make the Ice Black plate set or Elder set to look the same for both races . I need to make the Elyos skin of the armor for the Asmodian race .Is this actually possible to do ...some say yes some no ...but never got the answer .Perhaps someone or somebody here knows how to help me.
THX u very much .

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Minecraft 24/7 server sucht MOds,Mods und ADmins
01/25/2012 - Minecraft Server Advertising - 8 Replies
hallo ich wolte euch heute meine 24/7 server vorstellen er hat mom. nur 8 slots aber in einem monat 20 und jeden monat wird der server um 5-20 slots je nach donats erhöht der Server wird auch viele geile Plugins haben aber im mom. hat er nur das nötigste die ip ist Domain.minecraft.to:25565
PLEASE READ: RUNNING FOR V.MODS or acting mods, not real mods .
05/04/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
Hi there, If you are reading this thread well .. This is important, This thread is about V. mods, Not real mods, But acting mods, If you cant understand just be specific, And if you are Dutch,espaniol,etc. Go translate what im saying, - I, Quiva, Promises to make this forum away from spamming and other "ming" . I have experience in moderating one's forum, So please support me as a V.mod or "acting mods here" not real mods . - Thanks for reading and may "Internet" bless us .:handsdown: ...