Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 10:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for Jeune, or AngelBot again that is working

Discussion on Looking for Jeune, or AngelBot again that is working within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for Jeune, or AngelBot again that is working

I used his piece of work about a year or two ago, and it was completely amazing.

I'd like to furthermore donate to him to thank him for the time he's spent with that.

If someone could lead me or direct me towards that, it'd be great.

Thanks.
Old 10/04/2011, 10:16   #2

elite*gold: 260
He dropped angelbot long time ago , for **** reasons in my eyes.

->

Because of this new project I had to look for a new bot for ages u_u
Old 10/08/2011, 11:03   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kintarooe View Post
He dropped angelbot long time ago , for **** reasons in my eyes.

->

Because of this new project I had to look for a new bot for ages u_u

Are you serious!??!?! He stopped angelbot and moved to RIFT?!??! OMFG

Jeune... I'm so disappointed!
Old 10/09/2011, 19:08   #4

Guys, ever thought of the fact that jeune is a PERSON and can decide what to do himself?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Looking for working angelbot for metin2 GF
05/25/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Title says all.Is it exist? (metin2 hu)
NEW NINJA SAGA CHEAT!! BLACKLIST MISSION HACK!!! 100% WORKING! WORKING!
01/12/2011 - Facebook - 41 Replies
Read This First: I know that NS is very strict but if you do not abuse the cheats, you will not get banned! The only way NS bans according to their replies in the forum is by checking your level. If you gain too many levels in 1 day, you WILL get banned. I am only referring to those level 15 and above. I personally gained from level 1-15 in one day and did NOT get banned - yet. Just know that NS is pretty strict and I will not be held responsible if you get banned. Note written by...
Autologin working with xWaffeleisen's Angelbot
03/15/2010 - Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 30 Replies
Hallöle, UPDATE wie bereits in xWaffeleisen's Angelbot Thread erwähnt, bastel ich seit ein paar Tagen an nem Einlogbot rum der dieses Sahneteilchen richtig effektiv macht. Eine Sache vorab ... ... in dem Bot gibt es keinen Bereich der eine I-Net verbindung öffnet und Daten versendet oder Malware downloaded. In der rar Datei befinden sich neben den exe Dateien auch die au3 files mit der kompletten Source. Man kann also selber nachschauen was der Bot macht und sich die exe Dateien...
[GUIDE] Expertenmodus im neuen Angelbot (/neuer Angelbot längere Zeit) by Banjo1
02/09/2010 - Metin2 Guides & Templates - 36 Replies
Hey Leute ich veröffentlich hier mal meinen ersten Guide. Banjo1 hatte im Release seinen neuen Angelbots gesagt jemand könnte einen Guide zum Expertmodus schreiben. Joa hoffe es gefällt euch. Also für den Expertenmodus im Angelbot von banjo1 braucht ihr das AutoIt Pack, das ihr auf der folgenden Seite downloaden könnt. AutoIt v3 - Downloads Jetzt noch installieren und es kann losgehen. Ihr startet den Angelbot und geht beim Startbildschirm auf Expertmodus. Jetzt ist oben im Bot ein...