Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 06:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dupe Hack

Discussion on Dupe Hack within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Red face Dupe Hack

Do anyone here have another method of duplicating stockables in Gamezaion. Because the previous method doesn't work anymore, since they updated.

Thank you so much in advance!
Old 04/01/2011, 12:11   #2

what is the last method?
list it the step ..thanks
Old 04/01/2011, 15:13   #3

LOL figure it yourself, way we should use many hours of our time locking for bugs ?
Old 04/01/2011, 18:29   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by arazhassan View Post
LOL figure it yourself, way we should use many hours of our time locking for bugs ?
Why hack? Why waste your time learning to hack? Maybe because it's fun? Maybe so you can sell your hack?

This is a hack forums so his request was pretty logical, don't you think?

It's quite obvious if no one is interested in doing it then it will show, but do you have to think high and mighty of yourself and say "I have better things to do". You have better things to do, why do you feel obliged to make it seem like you have the skillset but you're just not interested.

If you have better things to do, you have better things to do. Don't feel obliged to let anyone you actually can do it, but you just don't have the time to do it.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/02/2011, 04:28   #5

nope... i mean if you tell the steps maybe we can reverse the methode...so we could know how to found the new way bugs...(found the exploit that gm fix)
Old 04/02/2011, 11:49   #6
♥ Yuuki Asuna ♥

elite*gold: 45
The Black Market: 140/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,537
#moved
Old 04/03/2011, 12:28   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3l1t3 View Post
nope... i mean if you tell the steps maybe we can reverse the methode...so we could know how to found the new way bugs...(found the exploit that gm fix)
If you had the talent to really figure it out you would know that it won't work. You would know the reason why it wouldn't work. Dupe glitches are extremely rare programming negligence and patching a dupe nearly 100% patches it. Finding another dupe hack is very slim, finding a dupe hack by "reversing the other method" is as rare as ******** on ***'s hand.

One can easily tell the qualities of another based on their actions. Just like I can tell the qualities of both the original poster and yourself. I like the op better because he is not a pretender.
Thanks
1 User