Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Aion Speed Attack

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Aion Speed Attack

hey Guys well i seen there is a hack that makes ur sklls g fast, but still thats noit seed attacking, i was wondering if there is a hack that would speed up muy meele attack, for examle ranger shoots with bow fast ?

Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
i guess u can do that with CE.

First find the adress for what you want to change, in this case ur attack speed.
A way of finding its adress is by checking ur stats for the value, lets say u have 10 attack speed in game, then do an exact value scan for 10, then unequip a piece of gear, and ur attack speed will decrease by the amount u had on that piece of gear, lets say it gave you 2 attack speed. So now when uve unequipped it, ur attack speed stats has been decreased by 2 and will now say u have 8 attack speed. Do a next scan, for value 8, and continue that step until you have found the right adress.

Now change the value of that adress to whatever attack speed u think is right, freeze it and done.

Think that works, though ive never tried it - but it sounds like it makes sence to me ;P