Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 13:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aion Speed Attack

Discussion on Aion Speed Attack within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Aion Speed Attack

hey Guys well i seen there is a hack that makes ur sklls g fast, but still thats noit seed attacking, i was wondering if there is a hack that would speed up muy meele attack, for examle ranger shoots with bow fast ?
Old 03/11/2011, 23:03   #2

elite*gold: 0
i guess u can do that with CE.

First find the adress for what you want to change, in this case ur attack speed.
A way of finding its adress is by checking ur stats for the value, lets say u have 10 attack speed in game, then do an exact value scan for 10, then unequip a piece of gear, and ur attack speed will decrease by the amount u had on that piece of gear, lets say it gave you 2 attack speed. So now when uve unequipped it, ur attack speed stats has been decreased by 2 and will now say u have 8 attack speed. Do a next scan, for value 8, and continue that step until you have found the right adress.

Now change the value of that adress to whatever attack speed u think is right, freeze it and done.

Think that works, though ive never tried it - but it sounds like it makes sence to me ;P