Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 16:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Web Aion EXP Info Tool

Discussion on [Release] Web Aion EXP Info Tool within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Release] Web Aion EXP Info Tool

Hello!

I posted in another thread that I have been using RUBot and Aionscript but I am unable to see what their current status is from away from the computer, I put together a small program that posts the information to a website so I can check on my phone at work.

If you want to use it, simply run the program at the bottom of this thread and it will give you a url to check your stats on, bookmark it on your phone or something then you can check it where you want!

I've never uploaded anything before so sorry if I haven't follow any rules, I got a virus scan of the file (It's 6kb).

Sample Signature:

Sorry, I should mention this only has the offsets loaded for European Free to Play Aion.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/20/2012, 01:57   #2

elite*gold: 0
The idea is really good !

Didnt downloaded your tool but i was thinking on create apps for android, iphone and blackberry to control and get info about bot. This is a nice steep! (if it works)