Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 11:47

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Cheat Engine Infinite aion speed hack nad others

Closed Thread
 
Old   #376
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 14
Received Thanks: 0
Yes, you have to scan for the values again if you change map or if you die.

(Btw... where are all my posts since 2006?)

Ò.ó



KisDe is offline  
Old   #377
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 58
Received Thanks: 10
frage :D

Funzt das auch auf dem Offi server hat das schon wer probiert oder geht das nur auf Infiniti Aion ? ^^


Killerup is offline  
Old   #378
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 22
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by andizeee View Post
Sorry, looks like whatever item you currently use affect the value, so here goes :
Normal Attack Speed hack
1. Unequip all, weapon, armor and belt. Or just to make sure, all of it, go nude, even powershard.
2. scan for 50857436 (white aspd 1.5)
3. now, equip a weapon, eq: 1h sword. You got 1.4 aspd
4. Now for every 0.1 aspd, decrease it by 100 eq: if you equip 1h sword, you got 1.4 aspd, search for 50857436-100=50857336

its a 100 per 0.1 aspd

now you got normal attack speed address (or normal attack cooldown).
You won't get the animation faster (need to do attack speed hack to match the attack animation speed).

NOTE: I used assassin for that value, someone can test with other class please?
NOTE 2 : It won't work for updated servers with SH_2273 patch

there nothing happen with this step, can someone help me?
or maybe there's somthing wrong with the ASPD code or something else...
help me please..
i'm late? lol

u have to search for the atk speed rate, for example, u have 1.5 (white, NOT GREEN so unequip any atk speed +% item-title) so:
search 1500
Memory scan option ALL
SCAN

when scan is done return to Aion and equip/unequip your weapon, if the atk speed rate decrease go to CE and set Decreased Value, if increase Increased Value without dots.

scan again and now we have some adresses, grab the adresses (always 2 adresses) with your actual atk speed value (2.0=2000 etc etc) change the value (if u want 1.0 atk speed write 1000) and freeze :P

do the same **** if u die or change/teleport map

sorry for the bad english
darkiori is offline  
Old   #379
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 94
Received Thanks: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkiori View Post
i'm late? lol

u have to search for the atk speed rate, for example, u have 1.5 (white, NOT GREEN so unequip any atk speed +% item-title) so:
search 1500
Memory scan option ALL
SCAN

when scan is done return to Aion and equip/unequip your weapon, if the atk speed rate decrease go to CE and set Decreased Value, if increase Increased Value without dots.

scan again and now we have some adresses, grab the adresses (always 2 adresses) with your actual atk speed value (2.0=2000 etc etc) change the value (if u want 1.0 atk speed write 1000) and freeze :P

do the same **** if u die or change/teleport map

sorry for the bad english
His point is the animation etc goes faster but the actual values stay the same. ( DPS )


The_Ultimate1 is offline  
Old   #380
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
Is it possible to make the speed hack only when you are in hide!? for exaple when i'm gonna hit "hide" the code change and goes to "268435522" and when i'm gonna remove the hide it goes back to "268435520"!
Dragonsun is offline  
Old   #381
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 94
Received Thanks: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonsun View Post
Is it possible to make the speed hack only when you are in hide!? for exaple when i'm gonna hit "hide" the code change and goes to "268435522" and when i'm gonna remove the hide it goes back to "268435520"!
Lol... U can use the speedhack at any time, his point was if u dont want to get banned then u use it when u are in hide mode, so that nobody else can see u speed hacking.
The_Ultimate1 is offline  
Old   #382
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 0
Best post Ever man !!!!!!!
alekoako is offline  
Old   #383
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 469
Received Thanks: 32
hey guys, just a question,
anyone tryed to dublicate items with cheat engine :P ?
sorry if this question already asked sometimes, dont wanna read 40 pages

thanks
iInspiré is offline  
Old   #384
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Ultimate1 View Post
Lol... U can use the speedhack at any time, his point was if u dont want to get banned then u use it when u are in hide mode, so that nobody else can see u speed hacking.
No i mean that when the hide goes off so does the code by it self! without needed to me to change it all the time!
Dragonsun is offline  
Old   #385
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
didnt work for me...
yurieke is offline  
Old   #386
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
worked great, anyone have a damage hack for aion private server?
bobob2 is offline  
Old   #387
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 14
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonsun View Post
No i mean that when the hide goes off so does the code by it self! without needed to me to change it all the time!
1º Hide.
2º Change the value [(add 1) 268435522 + 1= 268435523]
Do not freeze the value.
4º When the hide status ends, just jump and you will move like "normal" again.

PD: Works with fly mode too, so you don't need to swich to CE every time you want to change to a normal speed.

Hope it helps

Peace
KisDe is offline  
Old   #388
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 53
Received Thanks: 3
Anyone who knows what kin of hack this is?
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
leimone is offline  
Old   #389
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 1
i have a little problem, i run aion and after that i run cheat engine but 3 or 4 seconds later cheat engine crash and i cant use it but aion works perfectly. i need help if someone can help me i will be grateful. Thnx
strongorc17 is offline  
Old   #390
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 13
Received Thanks: 1
if gm look the logs I get ban?


Fayah is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
cheat engine, hack, infinte aion



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Speed Hack PH with no Cheat engine
PS: im not good with English so im making this in "ALMOST" tagalog version :D Speed hack with no CE, NO DC! 1st: Mag hanap kau ng bypass for GG...
129 Replies - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros
Cheat Engine and Infinite Aion- how to get it to work?
Hi all! I have the lastest versionof CE, and everytime I activate in while in IA the CE freezes. Does anyone how to get it to work? thanks
5 Replies - Aion Private Server
How to speed hack with cheat engine
ok, please note that this maybe wont work on retail anymore but attleast on private servers, AND you can get banned!;) 1. download cheat engine...
3 Replies - WoW Guides & Templates
Cheat Engine speed hack !
Deutsch : Also hier ist eine kleine erklärung wie man einen speed hack herstellen kann : 1. Ihr geht unter diesen link und ladet euch Cheat...
65 Replies - Archlord



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:47.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.