Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 15:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Aion_Inject V 0.1 | Speed Hack |

Closed Thread

Old   #121

elite*gold: 0
im at aion atomix d' hack still working to me XD...

Old   #122

Quote:
Originally Posted by breack022 View Post
Actually it does still work nomatter how good the server patches but either 1 of the function like nocooldown on a sucky server will fail if it goes server-side. Nonetheless, speed will always work.. Doesn't work only to those who doesn't read and follow instructions well.. Try mess around with the speedhack given.. Ask those who managed to get it working if some of you still can't get it to work..

@momz: Checked the download links and all works. As mentioned before, do not use download accelerators, if u used any and download again if yours is corrupted..

Old   #123

I am using valkerie with Aion_Inject and I get disconnected from Infinite Aion in a few seconds.
Old   #124

dr8breed you rulz.

Can you show me some tricks to use WPE on Aion (or infinite aion)
The speed hack increase the fun of the game 50% more!! but if we would use skillspamming or some trick to attack quickly Wooouw!

I tried to use wpr pro with aion trying to record 1 skills and trying to replay but nothing happens.

i need some tips please!!

Old   #125

dr8breed, i'm really frustrated XD.

I'm totally OWNED, i can't do the Attack speed hack in infinte AION, I really don't know how to get the specific packet for an attack!!! i've tried thousands of tiemes and never get succeed.

I try to follow a step by step guide but it isn't work, please, can you help us.

If we could use this attack at infinte aion, ajjjajaja, it will be like a dream to me.

Thaks for your efforts.
Old   #126

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr8breed View Post
Actually it does still work nomatter how good the server patches but either 1 of the function like nocooldown on a sucky server will fail if it goes server-side. Nonetheless, speed will always work.. Doesn't work only to those who doesn't read and follow instructions well.. Try mess around with the speedhack given.. Ask those who managed to get it working if some of you still can't get it to work..
but the smartspeed.dll, yea it increase the moving but it didn't increase the attack speed.. speedhack.dll im using it cuz increase moving, attack speed and cooldown of skill..

TNX dr
Old   #127

Quote:
Originally Posted by tob11 View Post
dr8breed you rulz.

Can you show me some tricks to use WPE on Aion (or infinite aion)
The speed hack increase the fun of the game 50% more!! but if we would use skillspamming or some trick to attack quickly Wooouw!

I tried to use wpr pro with aion trying to record 1 skills and trying to replay but nothing happens.

i need some tips please!!

lol! xD .. Exactly how i felt there.. Try use the program i posted.. Might add some kick to the game and saving you endless clicking on the buttons to cast the same skill/spell over and over again.. Even more fun if use the program side by side with a so you can grind/pvp in-game without even touching your keyboard.

Or if anyone know how to code in Autohotkey, i might just release the source so you can program it to keep pushing multiple keys for all attack skill/spells and bind it to number 1 and all healing/buff keys to number 2 on keyboard.

So when you hold down number 1 it will keep spamming all those attack skill/spells and if u hold down number 2 on keyboard it will spam all your healing/buff spells and if you release those keys it will stop spamming..

Did u tried decrypting the packets before you send it back? Try different servers besides IA .. Might go through alot of trial and errors there..
Old   #128

hi.

how about me.
is not working speed hack in
aion atomix! please help me how to
solve this problem! thnks
Old   #129

Quote:

hi. please help how to working again
speedhack. thanks
Old   #130

Hello guys o/
I want to use this speed hack in the server that i play, Private aion (), a brazilian server (yes, im brazilian as well) but unfortunally all the injectors of this topic don't work =/
Well, it works, but only for one or two minutes, then the game close alone.
So im here to ask all of you if you can help me with this OR make a specific injector for this server...
I really loved Aion but i have few time free to play (work and study), and i want to become a little stronger, you know ;D
Thanks a lot!!
Old   #131

dr8 add my msn ( i think i got u there not sure,if yes come online got some questions) i need a speed hack that reduce cast time and cooldown to 0 of all skills that works on official eu server
Old   #132

Quote:
how did you use it on that private server?
Old   #133

to don't disconnect change sleptime ^^
Old   #134

Quote:
Originally Posted by extreme94 View Post
dr8 add my msn ( i think i got u there not sure,if yes come online got some questions) i need a speed hack that reduce cast time and cooldown to 0 of all skills that works on official eu server

Already added =) .. You can try ai0n's speedhack or the normal speedhack.dll (not the smartspeed) for the cooldowns.. Varies by server for the cast time and cooldown part.. Only tested it on NA, IA, Moonlight and Atomix server..
Old   #135

hey dr8breed... can u add me
im having problems getting the whole thing to work..

edit: im at atomix server.. and im using the custom launcher u made but theres no speed control UI..

Closed Thread