Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 15:38

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Aion_Inject V 0.1 | Speed Hack |

Closed Thread
 
Old   #226
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 0
yeah, i prefer speed attack, i stopped too because lvling its too slow and boring. We want a speedhack attack



tob11 is offline  
Old   #227
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 13
Received Thanks: 0
dunno how to make it work at windows 7 64bit
dr8 can u help me?


hans89 is offline  
Old   #228
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 140
Received Thanks: 3
it works with windows 7 , what server you trying to inject into ?
brievap is offline  
Old   #229
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 13
Received Thanks: 0
atomix aion
i am using windows 7 64 bit not the 32 one and
i dont even know what to do :s
which patcher do i need and what is this system.ovr?

//edit: ok got it its working well thx for this cool feature but i will be kicked at ia when i put the speed to 20... how to inject ia?

// on atomix it is working but u cant free fly every where


hans89 is offline  
Old   #230
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 67
Received Thanks: 6
U gott to be KIDDING ME! i have try them all, the automatic launcher seems to speed it up, but when i press ok in the login i cant log in....why things have to be so hard..

edit:
It works!!! WOOHOOOOO!!!!! 2 days IT TOO ME BUT I DID IT THANKS !!!!
xnecrunx is offline  
Old   #231
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 69
Received Thanks: 109
Quote:
Originally Posted by hans89 View Post
atomix aion
i am using windows 7 64 bit not the 32 one and
i dont even know what to do :s
which patcher do i need and what is this system.ovr?

//edit: ok got it its working well thx for this cool feature but i will be kicked at ia when i put the speed to 20... how to inject ia?

// on atomix it is working but u cant free fly every where
As i said before, try open up that hidden console with your pause/break on keyboard and type in this
Code:
/g_freefly 1
if u can't fly at the freefly server or you could just edit your system.ovr file with a notepad and add this line

Code:
g_freefly = "1"
Hope that helps you =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xnecrunx View Post
U gott to be KIDDING ME! i have try them all, the automatic launcher seems to speed it up, but when i press ok in the login i cant log in....why things have to be so hard..

edit:
It works!!! WOOHOOOOO!!!!! 2 days IT TOO ME BUT I DID IT THANKS !!!!
x) see.. you can do it.. gratz man!

------------------
For those who might be thinking why the attack/cast delay didn't speed up, it's cause the real cooldown is server sided on most servers
dr8breed is offline  
Old   #232
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
Dr... i would like to asked if IA is server sided.. which means we can't use the attack/skill cooldown on bypassing right? so what could e do about IA, any cheats for IA? i'm trying to switch to other server after i can't bypass IA. Thank you
redofication is offline  
Old   #233
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 26
Received Thanks: 2
I am really curious if the Hack works on EU official Server. So if some1 testet already or so let me know pls. I really want this thing to work

All i could read so far is that it only works on private Server....
djihad is offline  
Old   #234
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
Going to try on a eu server but i dont have any use of a speed hack becaus im a cleric!

BTW is there a attack speed hack and cooldown hack or is that only roumors and myth i have to know =D thx
Kaktuz333 is offline  
Old   #235
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
dr8breed please help me sir,
i am using valkyrie injector v2, here's the logs:
Windows Vista Detected
Setting Debug Privileges.
Waiting for Process
Process ID Found: 4076
[Valkyrie] Injecting.
Non Existent File
Injected: speedhack.dll

i am using smartspeed.dll from ur downloads. and also found the console and typed "/g_minfov 150" without quotes. and i did try using up and down keys but nothing happens. i played infinite aion sir.. please help me...
Thanks
redofication is offline  
Old   #236
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 26
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaktuz333 View Post
Going to try on a eu server but i dont have any use of a speed hack becaus im a cleric!

BTW is there a attack speed hack and cooldown hack or is that only roumors and myth i have to know =D thx
I cant tell from self experience but from what i read/heard is that their are atk speed and cd hack integraited.

Would appreciate that if you could test and report here.
djihad is offline  
Old   #237
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 13
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr8breed View Post
As i said before, try open up that hidden console with your pause/break on keyboard and type in this
Code:
/g_freefly 1
if u can't fly at the freefly server or you could just edit your system.ovr file with a notepad and add this line

Code:
g_freefly = "1"
Hope that helps you =)



x) see.. you can do it.. gratz man!

------------------
For those who might be thinking why the attack/cast delay didn't speed up, it's cause the real cooldown is server sided on most servers
i tryed another way, iam using the original system.ovr from atomix and its working well with the speedhack
but how to inject ia? i will be kicked after 5 seconds
hans89 is offline  
Old   #238
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
cant get it work for me. i cant even log in S
Kaktuz333 is offline  
Old   #239
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 140
Received Thanks: 3
if want some assistance kaktuz u need to say what server ur trying to access and what files you are using to access
brievap is offline  
Old   #240
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 1
Windows Vista 64.

The aion_inject dont work.

The Valkyre with speedhack dll etc works fine ... but when i attack i got dc or aion window closed.. :S


sh1nj1 is offline  
Closed Thread



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Aion_Inject V 0.2 |SPEED HACK|
#edited by DarkOPM
37 Replies - Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 15:38.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.