Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 15:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Aion_Inject V 0.1 | Speed Hack |

Closed Thread

Old   #211

elite*gold: 0
hey everybody I am with a doubt looks caught the program and worked
correctly but that is my screen is very fast what I FAAC?

Old   #212

Quote:
Originally Posted by brievap View Post
Sandenser You sir are an idiot LOL that server is so easy to cheat on just like any other. Yea they have gms that watch you, but beside the point all hacks work on it just like the officiail and yea i have tested them and know they work. Will i post a video ? no hell no specailly so idiots like you can finnaly learn how to do it? na, Dr8breed dont show them shit LOL u put out products that work and this is how they thank you ? Wtf ..
Nah i don't mind. Just some hints and tuts would be good. I'm not here always, kinda busy with work and stuffs so yea.

@Sandenser - Learn some basics before u even attempt on bypassing the game securities. There's always a "pattern" to bypass. Follow the guide i posted up. Most, if not all hacks around, may or may not work the way you want it to. In everything, there's always trials and errors and all u need is patience.

@brievap - added you on msn

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1nick1988 View Post
hi, can you give me the source of speedhack?
Try look around. It's build by cheatengine's speedhack.dll

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunapt View Post
Ia is unhackable and unbotable.
Just a simple vid:

P.S: Watch it in HD for a clearer view

Thanks
1 User
Old   #213

anyone tested on official?
Old   #214

dr8breed you have key for DinoSPY??

Old   #215

good work
Old   #216

not working for win7 x64 .... I'm not want to install WINDOWS but if i copy CzaRzAionLauncher to somewhere {not to the game folder} and launch it [not pressing anykey] i will see 2files "Aion_Inject" and one "system.ovr" [still not pressing anykey] copy system.ovr and CzaRzAionLauncher to Aion folder.... open launcher, login and i see console in game but comannds are not working ) {for me} ....
Old   #217

Quote:
Originally Posted by glasha View Post
not working for win7 x64 .... I'm not want to install WINDOWS but if i copy CzaRzAionLauncher to somewhere {not to the game folder} and launch it [not pressing anykey] i will see 2files "Aion_Inject" and one "system.ovr" [still not pressing anykey] copy system.ovr and CzaRzAionLauncher to Aion folder.... open launcher, login and i see console in game but comannds are not working ) {for me} ....
i believe u've downloaded the old launcher.. aion_inject doesn't work on x64 systems.. try use valkyrie or make your own .bat batch injector..

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampirolicano View Post
dr8breed you have key for DinoSPY??
Yep i have =D u can get it over here
Old   #218

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr8breed View Post
i believe u've downloaded the old launcher.. aion_inject doesn't work on x64 systems.. try use valkyrie or make your own .bat batch injector..
Console work, and speedhack.dll only visual effect
Old   #219

is it still working for atomix or infinite aion? and are we able just to atk faster but not moving?

cant start it with windows 7

edit://

iam from germany and got 2 questions

Quote:
For those whom have trouble launching the hack and making it work (Only for InfiniteAion Players)

Here's a program i had compiled all together which includes Aion's Injector, speedhack.dll (Modified version with GUI (Graphical User Interface) of cheatengine's speedhack.dll almost like Aion's dll) and a custom system.ovr (which u might need so u can use the speedhack without problems).. All are included inside the exe file.. Just remember to put this inside your Aion Installation Folder cause it will execute Aion.bin from there where it reads the bin32 folder..

First thing first, once u executed the exe file both hack and the game will open.. Login your account per normal and once your ingame press the "pause/break" button on your keyboard and type in this "\g_minfov 150" (without quotes). This will enable u to zoom out more so once you already do that just keep zooming out till you can't zoom out anymore. Then go to a less laggy place (example: weapon/potion shop house) after that switch to the hack and then just change the speed 2 to 10 and slowly raise the speed to whatever you like. For beginners, if you do not know what sleep function does, don't touch and let it be at 5.

Compiled Batch I Did

Code:
ECHO OFF
CLS

:message
ECHO.
ECHO  ----------------------
ECHO    InfiniteAion Launcher Made By CzaR/Dr8breed
ECHO  ----------------------
ECHO.

ECHO OFF

if exist bin32\aion.bin GOTO bin

if exist bin32\aion.exe GOTO exe

GOTO error

:bin
del system.cfg
start Aion_Inject.exe
start bin32\aion.bin -ip:188.138.16.252 -noauthgg -lang:eng -noweb
ECHO Found and starting Aion.bin
GOTO end

:exe
del system.cfg
start Aion_Inject.exe
start bin32\aion.exe -ip:188.138.16.252 -noauthgg -lang:eng -noweb
echo Found and starting Aion.exe
GOTO end

:error
echo Neither Aion.bin or Aion.exe could be found
echo Please contact me through the forum or on MSN for help
echo.
echo           www.InfiniteAion.com
echo.
pause
exit

:end
ECHO.
echo closing in 3 seconds...
ping localhost -n 3 > nul
EXIT
Took me awhile to sniff up InfiniteAion's login ip. Credits to Aion for the auto injector.. Happy speedhacking

-----------DOWNLOAD------------

::EDIT::

-----------DOWNLOAD------------

For Advance User's That Already Know How To Make Your Custom System.ovr Or User's Whom Already Done The Above

Basically this one doesn't contain the code "del system.cfg" in the compiled batch exe, so you won't always have to set your graphics option.
i downloaded this, do i need the other programms also or does your launcher includes everything?? i mean do i need to download the aion_inject and so on or is your launcher enough

scnd thing is, as i said iam from german, i get an error, not available in your country, any idea to fix it?
Old   #220

dr8breed

Can You tell us something about the packet samurai? How can we use it to skill spamming ?
Old   #221

thanks,work fine
Old   #222

Well, this still doesnt work in winx64 ?
Old   #223

How do i get it to work for vista???
Old   #224

Quote:
Sure, just don't use that custom .exe i posted awhile ago and use this injectors instead if u have had any troubles with Aion_Inject auto injector. Just make sure the target program you wanna inject is either aion.bin or aion.exe (whichever is in you bin32 folder of aion game). This injectors also will work on any other games. Please also make sure to choose the .dll, set the process name and click on inject before you start the game. Also remember the method i had posted in this thread about the hidden console and \g_minfov 150 (or else it won't work depending on what server u play in).

If you just wanna delete the injector, its all inside your aion installation folder. Just delete the injector and don't use the custom .exe..

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
(Both ai0n's speedhack.dll and the one im using .dll file are inside the compressed zip. Just choose whichever one that you like and inject the game)

(For this one just set the delays to 100 on both boxes)

(Everything is self explainable in version 2 release)

Credits goes to Faith for making the injectors

::::::::::EDIT (For x64-bit Operating System Users)::::::::::

For those of you whom have x64-bit OS and wanna try out these injectors, download the custom system.ovr below if you have not make any custom system.ovr yet and delete your current system.cfg file in aion installation folder. The game will make a new system.cfg once you launch the game after that. The hidden console (pause/break button) in-game will also be unlocked and you are able to do the '\g_minfov 150' command trick to zoom out far and turn on the hack..

(You can also edit the commands in this file by editing it using notepad)

We can form up a team and make 1 if you want or stick to the method posted in this thread for the time being..
Can u help me with that:

Waiting for Process
Welcome **** To Project Valkyrie
Created By Faith.
======================
Windows 7 Detected
Setting Debug Privileges.
Waiting for Process
Process ID Found: 656
[Valkyrie] Injecting.
Injection Failed
Waiting for Process
Process ID Found: 5128
[Valkyrie] Injecting.
Injection Failed
Old   #225

Good morning...

Hi !! I've played InfiniteAion about months ago, but I stopped it for the reason of being bored because my sorcerer isn't good and the mobs were really tough. So, i decided to read some threads and forum about having cheats which is Speed hacking.. So, I was interested about it and tried to understand and analyze because I'm not really good at programming.. Please tell me what are the necessary data should I download to use your cheat because I'm quite confused, like what I've said I'm not good at programming so I don't know those hard commands.. I prefer speed attack rather than fast run.. I've read some of the threads and replies but keeps me confuse. one is that the speed, cooldown,attack speed, walking speed was changed. Its good for me if you could give me some advice and what to downloads.

And also I've noticed that you were a very good teacher...
Thanks DR....
:hands down:

Closed Thread