Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 15:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Aion_Inject V 0.1 | Speed Hack |

Closed Thread

Old   #151

elite*gold: 0
Hey guys, another stupid questions (may be) from me.

I was thinking a lot of time about "how safe it is the using of Inject.dll?"

I mean.. if im using a SpeedHack.dll at doble speed inside the game, and all the people see me, well.. im a stupid one.
But.. if im using the SpeedHack.dll at normal speed (indetectable for other players who can see me), there is any way to some "admn" catch me? there is any way to know if any player is using a inject.dll ?

Old   #152

dr8: Do you have the original .dll that the hack was based on? So I can compared what was changed and at least try to make some sense of it :P

Old   #153

Quote:
Originally Posted by marduk12 View Post
thanks mate
and whats up with your other project? :P
heh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by russki1 View Post
dr8: Do you have the original .dll that the hack was based on? So I can compared what was changed and at least try to make some sense of it :P
based on cheatengine's speedhack.dll
Old   #154

i don't understand...i look for the hex digits of skills with wpe, and the digits with the same skills are diferents!

i try to post some screens later

see ya!

Old   #155

Hi, dr8breed.

As I posted before, i'm unable to send any packet succesfully to the server without exiting.

I've been reading for a long time several different tutorials abouts WPE and RPE, and I finally decided to use WPE.

When i capture the packets (using the send only filter to capture only what I send and not what i'm recieving) I capture about 3-5 packets in a while. I analyze that packets to find ONLY the skill I want or the normal attack. When i find the pattern (between 3 and 5 bites) I try to send it again only once. Obviusly I fail ALWAYS. I tried to send the whole packet and also, only the skill by sending only the part of the packet corresponding to skill. I fail again.

Im ofuscated man, jaajja.

I tried different kind of all things and it's impossible, when the game is closed after the trying to reapeat skills, I log in again and try the same. The ID for the skill always change, never is the same. I mean, it's not possible to set the same pattern for the same skill always, every time I need to capture the skill and find the pattern (for example, Heal, sometimes is FA 87 55 and other times 77 56 F1 44 0F and so and so... always change)

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I need help.

The server is Infinite Aion.

Thx man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tob11 View Post
i don't understand...i look for the hex digits of skills with wpe, and the digits with the same skills are diferents!

i try to post some screens later

see ya!
AJAja, we are not the same person!!! SURE!!!
Old   #156

just to remember itīs at least impossible to hack in fake-gaming.net/aion privat server -.-"
now i used all hacks and methods noone working im kinda frustrated. pls help me finally dr8 be my hero
Old   #157

i'm agree with legend.. it's kinda frustating can't use speedhack again for me its in GamezAion.. pls dr8 give us ur light
Old   #158

Quote:
Originally Posted by PandemicBoy View Post
Hey guys, another stupid questions (may be) from me.

I was thinking a lot of time about "how safe it is the using of Inject.dll?"

I mean.. if im using a SpeedHack.dll at doble speed inside the game, and all the people see me, well.. im a stupid one.
But.. if im using the SpeedHack.dll at normal speed (indetectable for other players who can see me), there is any way to some "admn" catch me? there is any way to know if any player is using a inject.dll ?
Thats the pros of it bro, they can't really detect inject.dll unless they have someway around it like using gameguard, hacksheild, punkbuster or take secondlife.com game for example like how they detect some people that use hacked clients instead of the original (.lua scripting is involved in secondlife game).. The cons is that people sometimes see either u walk to fast or seems like teleporting .. either both but from what i experiences in most games using the same dll or cheatengine/uce's speedhack if your fast enough and without that 30min afk dc probs people just see u like as if 1 second your there and next your gone or totally far away from their view of sight.. Then again u can always say to some its entirely caused by lag (depends if they believe u).

It's possible to have a memory read/write speedhack instead of inject.dll just like how some freeze/lock character works though.. Instead of freezing the character, somehow u can manipulate the character speed double the time fast then that of normal speed.. Though im not fully sure if it's possible or not since i never tried that before but there's also a downside to it like for example in Infinite Aion all because game.dll is hidden once the game is load up which causes some bots and others to fail and also from what i heard that NCsoft is implementing a memory write detection (not sure if its really true since i didn't go that deep in info but only heard rumors)..

Guess the only way to prevent getting banned is with a In-Game radar by your side that shows everything all around you including hidden and maybe, admin players...

Just my 2cents thoughts. =)
Thanks
1 User
Old   #159

If you can use speed hack (in private server),
- which Aion client you are using?
- which platform system your computer is using?
- are you using antivirus programs? ^^
- did you use aion_winm to bypass GG?

NA client have Themida injected and cannot be applied this hack (maybe!? cannot use Fyyre's GG bypass too). Should I go installing Taiwan client then?

My friend was using speed hack for a while, but after reinstalling windows, he cannot use it anymore. Is there any system requirement to use speed hack?

for me, it was injected successfully, but nothing happen
Old   #160

shame it doesnt work on x64 bit
you know...i never understood why programs have to be changed to work on x64 bit
what do you have to do to make programs work on x64 bit systems anyways.
Old   #161

Quote:
Originally Posted by darklordof101 View Post
shame it doesnt work on x64 bit
you know...i never understood why programs have to be changed to work on x64 bit
what do you have to do to make programs work on x64 bit systems anyways.
Here maybe this can help u in understanding difference between x64 and x32. 64-bit - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Also x32 and x64 addresses memories in a different way.. Notice that some x32 bit system users with 4gb max supported ram size installed can only see around 3.2 ram that is useable on their system by going to their Control panel -> System.. Compare that to x64 os, x64 can run more ram then that of x32 bit os.. Microsoft limits the ram usage on x32 bit os whereelse x64 bit doesn't have much limit to that depending on what windows version u got ( Memory Limits for Windows Releases (Windows) ).

Though there are hacks that can make x32 bit os to support and allocate more then 128gb of ram and 192gb for windows 7 users with a self-signed licensed kernel and setting the PAE to force enabled (Physical Address Extension (PAE) which can address memory larger than 4 GB).

Also informative link -
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #162

guys this hack doesnt work not on fake aion there is no way
Old   #163

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr8breed View Post
Here maybe this can help u in understanding difference between x64 and x32. 64-bit - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Also x32 and x64 addresses memories in a different way.. Notice that some x32 bit system users with 4gb max supported ram size installed can only see around 3.2 ram that is useable on their system by going to their Control panel -> System.. Compare that to x64 os, x64 can run more ram then that of x32 bit os.. Microsoft limits the ram usage on x32 bit os whereelse x64 bit doesn't have much limit to that depending on what windows version u got ( Memory Limits for Windows Releases (Windows) ).

Though there are hacks that can make x32 bit os to support and allocate more then 128gb of ram and 192gb for windows 7 users with a self-signed licensed kernel and setting the PAE to force enabled (Physical Address Extension (PAE) which can address memory larger than 4 GB).

Also informative link -
thank you.
so... to make a program compatible with x64 they have to change addresses?
Old   #164

Quote:
Originally Posted by darklordof101 View Post
thank you.
so... to make a program compatible with x64 they have to change addresses?
Most programs will work just fine. Depends on what kind of compiler u use.

Quote:
Originally Posted by legend234 View Post
guys this hack doesnt work not on fake aion there is no way

I've tested fake aion server and worked just fine..

Download and extract the attached .zip below in your Aion installation folder.. I have also set the valkyrie injector to auto inject SmartSpeed.dll when it detects Aion.bin process is running.. Everything needed is included in that zip...

Also take note

Code:
ECHO OFF
CLS

:message
ECHO.
ECHO  ----------------------
ECHO   batch launcher
ECHO  ----------------------
ECHO.

ECHO OFF

if exist bin32\aion.bin GOTO bin

if exist bin32\aion.exe GOTO exe

GOTO error

:bin
start Valkyrie.exe
start [COLOR=Red]kaisinel.exe[/COLOR] -noauthgg -ls -lang:enu -noweb -DEVMODE
ECHO Found and starting Aion.bin
GOTO end

:exe
start Valkyrie.exe
start [COLOR=Red]kaisinel.exe[/COLOR] -noauthgg -ls -lang:enu -noweb -DEVMODE
echo Found and starting Aion.exe
GOTO end

:error
echo Neither Aion.bin or Aion.exe could be found
echo Please contact me through the forum or on MSN for help - Dr8breed
echo.
echo           FAKE AION
echo.
pause
exit

:end
ECHO.
echo closing in 1 seconds...
ping localhost -n 1 > nul
EXIT
You can change that "kaisinel.exe" to other server your playing.. If your playing in Siel just change that to "siel.exe" .. You can find the name of the program in your Aion folder given by Fake Aion...

To edit the .bat batch file just right click on it and edit using a notepad or notepad++ if u have..

Tested with Smartspeed.dll but u can also test it with speedhack.dll. Though can't
guarantee you that it might work or not. Too much stress on the game might cause u a dc.. You can double click Valkyrie program and change the dll to speedhack.dll if you wanna use and goto file->save and close. Then start it with the .bat. It will start both valkyrie and Game Launcher at the same time.. A custom ovr file is also inside if u wanna use =)
Attached Files
File Type: zip Fake Aion.zip (802.9 KB, 217 views)
Thanks
1 User
Old   #165

i use this combinated with valkyrie 2.0

add this dll files:

smartspeed.dll
speedhack.dll
aioninject.dll

in valkyrie, just fine with me

Thanks
1 User