Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:56

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



AionBot.net [NA & EU]

Discussion on AionBot.net [NA & EU] within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

Reply
 
Old 08/08/2019, 10:18   #541
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
Hey my bot does not attack any mobs that is just stupid around him has it in focus and it just does not happen it is probably because I have the game in German?



PCG Jiraiya is offline  
Old 08/08/2019, 16:23   #542
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 210
Received Thanks: 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by PCG Jiraiya View Post
Hey my bot does not attack any mobs that is just stupid around him has it in focus and it just does not happen it is probably because I have the game in German?
You need English client


cooco83 is offline  
Old 08/24/2019, 11:28   #543
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 21
Received Thanks: 3
ı get to free 7 days but doesnt work ecpired error your licanse activated but expired error pls help @
minifesat is offline  
Old 08/25/2019, 19:33   #544
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
botaion

Quote:
Originally Posted by randomplayerwithoutid View Post
Hey awesome bot there, every script works fine for me except the Grinder script. I get the script Messages:

c:\Users\Lamam\Desktop\aionbot\Script\Source\Grind er\GrindingScript.cs(8,39) CS0234 : Der Typ- oder Namespacename 'Include' ist im Namespace 'AionBotnet.ScriptLibrary.Script' nicht vorhanden. (Fehlt ein Assemblyverweis?)
c:\Users\Lamam\Desktop\aionbot\Script\Source\Grind er\GrindingScript.cs(134,20) CS0246 : Der Typ- oder Namespacename 'TransformationHelper' konnte nicht gefunden werden. (Fehlt eine Using-Direktive oder ein Assemblyverweis?)
c:\Users\Lamam\Desktop\aionbot\Script\Source\Grind er\GrindingScript.cs(146,20) CS0246 : Der Typ- oder Namespacename 'ShardHelper' konnte nicht gefunden werden. (Fehlt eine Using-Direktive oder ein Assemblyverweis?)
c:\Users\Lamam\Desktop\aionbot\Script\Source\Grind er\GrindingScript.cs(257,26) CS0246 : Der Typ- oder Namespacename 'TransformationHelper' konnte nicht gefunden werden. (Fehlt eine Using-Direktive oder ein Assemblyverweis?)

I don't know how to fix it? I installed it the same way I installed every other script and they all work. Tried to install new, assembled the Folders when Windows asks but still get this message. Help would be appreciated

Download "Include file" script


All done, but still not working, plz contact me, for Teamviewer or something else plz Cocoooo


osefdubot is offline  
Old 08/29/2019, 20:56   #545
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 37
Received Thanks: 1
Hello!

Is it working on NA 7.0 already?

I'd like to make the bot use one of the World Map's teleports on the "death path", how do I do that? The teleport in question is this one:


Thank you!
agua2o is offline  
Old 08/29/2019, 23:27   #546
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 210
Received Thanks: 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by agua2o View Post
Hello!

Is it working on NA 7.0 already?

I'd like to make the bot use one of the World Map's teleports on the "death path", how do I do that? The teleport in question is this one:


Thank you!
To use with grinder script?
cooco83 is offline  
Old 08/30/2019, 03:41   #547
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 37
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by cooco83 View Post
To use with grinder script?
Yes, exactly.

Also, the "limited FPS" function is not working.

Did you update the BID script? I haven't tested that one yet. (just tested, it works)
agua2o is offline  
Old 08/30/2019, 15:18   #548
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 210
Received Thanks: 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by agua2o View Post
Yes, exactly.

Also, the "limited FPS" function is not working.

Did you update the BID script? I haven't tested that one yet. (just tested, it works)
1) Grinder script can't use this kinda of teleport.
2) FPS fixed. Tnx for report
3) Is working
cooco83 is offline  
Old 09/03/2019, 12:48   #549
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 1
Hello, since the last maj the custom class doesn't work for me anymore. Anything to change?
nablack is offline  
Old 09/03/2019, 15:44   #550
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 210
Received Thanks: 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by nablack View Post
Hello, since the last maj the custom class doesn't work for me anymore. Anything to change?
Nothing change. Post here your code
cooco83 is offline  
Old 09/04/2019, 00:16   #551
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 37
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by cooco83 View Post
1) Grinder script can't use this kinda of teleport.
2) FPS fixed. Tnx for report
3) Is working
Thanks!

Is there any chance that you can implement a "Unlimiter" (so you can open more than 2 clients) like the other hack has?

Daily Luna Script
For the NA version please remove the craft of the free luna box. It's not free anymore and it's not worth to craft. Also, it's making the script take too long to start. It's not opening the gate after looting the Bright Aether.
agua2o is offline  
Old 09/04/2019, 12:10   #552
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 1
for the custom class it was my fault...

Since today's maj I can no longer select my character
nablack is offline  
Old 09/04/2019, 14:10   #553
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 2
i did buy the bot but can't find the discord channel
darkmostafa is offline  
Old 09/04/2019, 17:10   #554
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 210
Received Thanks: 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by nablack View Post
for the custom class it was my fault...

Since today's maj I can no longer select my character
Updated
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkmostafa View Post
i did buy the bot but can't find the discord channel
Private message
cooco83 is offline  
Old 09/04/2019, 20:54   #555
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 37
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by agua2o View Post
Thanks!

Is there any chance that you can implement a "Unlimiter" (so you can open more than 2 clients) like the other hack has?

Daily Luna Script
For the NA version please remove the craft of the free luna box. It's not free anymore and it's not worth to craft. Also, it's making the script take too long to start. It's not opening the gate after looting the Bright Aether.
Please.


agua2o is offline  
Reply



« wtb working hack for EuroAion 4.6 | [New Bot] RuBot »

Similar Threads
New AionBot by stalliont v1.0.0 public
12/08/2009 - Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 3 Replies
Aion Bot v1.1.0 1. Updated to work with Aion client v1.5.1.7 2. Fixed bugs with hp/mp healing resting while being attacked. 3. Fully background hunting. Aion Bot is a memory reading/writing program to be used with the MMORPG game 'Aion Online'. Its been created to help on the repeated keystrokes/mouse clicks and movements causing physical hand and risk injuries. This program is illegal, and using it with Aion can cause your accounts to be banned when caught. Be warned, usage of this...
ddos attacks on aionbot sites
10/22/2009 - Aion - 3 Replies
Seriously this is ridiculous whats going on.. example: nofap bot released new version of his bot which cost money now -> 1day later nofap.com getting ddos crazy.. whats your opinion to this ?



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:56.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

BTC: 33E6kMtxYa7dApCFzrS3Jb7U3NrVvo8nsK
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2019 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.