Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 10:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Leveling Script For Vanilla Tool

Discussion on Leveling Script For Vanilla Tool within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

Old 06/20/2018, 01:55   #316

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitzero View Post
After my char leveled to 44 it runs against a wall at Panda and tries to do the Luna again

The Tool gets very SLOW at this point, I had to force close it, it's the first time it got this slow with this script
Gets slow because it doesn’t know what to do, you will have to manually lvl it to 46 for it to reach theobomos, I’m working right now on ways in case he doesn’t reach lv46.

But before that, did you had 100% scroll for him to use? Did he finished luna daily and weekly fine? I can’t understand how he doesn’t reach l46 with kromede + luna daily and weekly, I did countless tests and he easily reachs l46.
Old 06/20/2018, 02:51   #317

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshuaPL View Post
Gets slow because it doesn’t know what to do, you will have to manually lvl it to 46 for it to reach theobomos, I’m working right now on ways in case he doesn’t reach lv46.

But before that, did you had 100% scroll for him to use? Did he finished luna daily and weekly fine? I can’t understand how he doesn’t reach l46 with kromede + luna daily and weekly, I did countless tests and he easily reachs l46.
Yup, 45 amulets to go, well stocked with everything else, might be the broken KT runs that caused it
Old 06/20/2018, 03:17   #318

elite*gold: 737
how come you keep making it go to luna at lvl 42? there is no way it will get 4 lvl there

it really needs to start it at lvl 44

my CPU is getting crunched.
2 lvl chars and 2 group holders only.

Old 06/20/2018, 03:28   #319

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bocc1337 View Post
how come you keep making it go to luna at lvl 42? there is no way it will get 4 lvl there

That’s why he does kromede, if nothing goes wrong he should get to 43, daily to 45 and weekly to 46.

Atm working on a different way with quests, but it’ll take a while.
Old 06/20/2018, 03:37   #320

it was doing kromede.. at last boss it keep resetting. after awhile the script took the telepot out then went to sanctum and started luna at lvl 42

i think if you half to restart the script when the char is lvl 42 it will do luna. not kromede
Old 06/20/2018, 03:39   #321

Quote:

my CPU is getting crunched.
2 lvl chars and 2 group holders only.

What is he doing?
Old 06/20/2018, 03:40   #322

i dont know and it is a new copy of windows also..
i think if you half to restart the script when the char is lvl 42 it will do luna. not kromede
Old 06/20/2018, 03:42   #323

Quote:
i dont know and it is a new copy of windows also..
Yes, when the other quests are done there’s will be a verification for kromede.
Old 06/20/2018, 03:46   #324

Quote:
Yes, when the other quests are done there’s will be a verification for kromede.
humm i stopped the script because it was stuck on the last boss. it keep resetting..i turned in the quest but it should do again till lvl 43 maybe?

the quest are still there at the npc . the char can keep doing them. i think there at 3/5 on this char.
and is it really necessary to be in the air in combat with the mobs that will reset often. the chars gear can handle besh mobs i am sure they can kill them on the ground. this i am sure will eliminate the mob resets that is making the script say **** it and teleport out haha
Old 06/20/2018, 05:11   #325

Around constant 10~15% CPU here per client, Core I7 7700HQ (laptop), Windows 10, 16GB Ram, Geforce 1050ti, default quality, I'm lazy to change when I'm gonna play.
Old 06/20/2018, 05:14   #326

Quote:
humm i stopped the script because it was stuck on the last boss. it keep resetting..i turned in the quest but it should do again till lvl 43 maybe?

the quest are still there at the npc . the char can keep doing them. i think there at 3/5 on this char.
and is it really necessary to be in the air in combat with the mobs that will reset often. the chars gear can handle besh mobs i am sure they can kill them on the ground. this i am sure will eliminate the mob resets that is making the script say fuck it and teleport out haha
No he can’t. Sins does a constant 2k damage per autoattack, so if he Isn’t in the air he can’t survive trust me tried everything there lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitzero View Post
Around constant 10~15% CPU here per client, Core I7 7700HQ (laptop), Windows 10, 16GB Ram, Geforce 1050ti, default quality, I'm lazy to change when I'm gonna play.
Always chnge quality to the lowest possible specially with that video card, it is too low so if you are at default the stress will go to the cpu.

Thinking on trying something since atm script is almost 19k lines.
Old 06/20/2018, 05:28   #327

Quote:
No he can’t. Sins does a constant 2k damage per autoattack, so if he Isn’t in the air he can’t survive trust me tried everything there lol

Always chnge quality to the lowest possible specially with that video card, it is too low so if you are at default the stress will go to the cpu.

Thinking on trying something since atm script is almost 19k lines.
I've ran Aion on a for many years just fine

Been running 4 clients only, it has been holding up fine, the GPU fan doesn't even kick in, I'll eventually purchase a license to my desktop - It's too busy mining.
Old 06/20/2018, 14:48   #328

My gpu is fine my ram is fine. My cpu is cooking on this.
Josh i am only talking about just a few mobs that reset alot. Not all of them. I understand it needs to go in the are alot but some bosses key mobs reset to much and makes problems with the script from time to time. Or make the char move more and attk faster. I always notice it gose in the air and use a attk and moves but deleys to long to keep going. And boss resets. I only see this with last boss and key mobs only. I would say just look in to it. Maybe think of some thing to help with mob resets.
Old 06/20/2018, 15:13   #329

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
Quote:
Need you guys help to figure this out..
I've mentioned before that I was getting AFK DC on my accounts with no apparent reason. Well, that's still happening

I've paid some attention over last night and here's what I've seen:
The only accounts I'm getting AFK DC are specifically the ones running the leveling script. In every other account doesn't happen anything weird at all.
I had many different scripts running all over the night, when I woke up and checked what was going on, ALL accounts running the leveling scripts got AFK DC, and the other accounts were still running OK.

I thought that might me something wrong with my PC (and it still could be that) checked for any power saving options and etc, and set everything to OFF. None of that make any difference

OBS: This only happens when I'm 100% NOT using the PC. When I'm active using the PC this never happens.

Conclusion time: There's something really odd specifically on the leveling script that makes me get AFK DC every time I let it running and I'm not on the PC....
Old 06/20/2018, 16:58   #330

Quote:
Originally Posted by xndinlove View Post
Need you guys help to figure this out..
I've mentioned before that I was getting AFK DC on my accounts with no apparent reason. Well, that's still happening

I've paid some attention over last night and here's what I've seen:
The only accounts I'm getting AFK DC are specifically the ones running the leveling script. In every other account doesn't happen anything weird at all.
I had many different scripts running all over the night, when I woke up and checked what was going on, ALL accounts running the leveling scripts got AFK DC, and the other accounts were still running OK.

I thought that might me something wrong with my PC (and it still could be that) checked for any power saving options and etc, and set everything to OFF. None of that make any difference

OBS: This only happens when I'm 100% NOT using the PC. When I'm active using the PC this never happens.

Conclusion time: There's something really odd specifically on the leveling script that makes me get AFK DC every time I let it running and I'm not on the PC....
I get dc from afk at lvl 30 and if the script gose to luma and dose not get to lvl 46. The script will turn it self off