Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 19:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Maxus Minimax ( Free / open source AION bot)

Closed Thread

Old   #421

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeAionPlayer View Post
Ok, tried to figure out what's going wrong, but just can't manage it. I tried to RTFM, but well, this problem doesn't seem to be covered.

Trying just a VERY simple starter gathering WP system, just walking a short distance and gathering ONE node. However when it tries to gather, it brings up the chat window and all the key presses are typed into there. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

Edited: I see the problem, it takes two carriage returns to do the /select *** and I THINK its only sending one thus I'm still in "chat mode." Trying to figure out how to avoid this.

it uses the attack button to aproach and start gathering the node!

it only sends one Enter to confirm the /Select ***

Edit. You have an "Exctract Vit. Skill" ?

Old   #422

Ich habe es unter Vista 64bit am laufen und versuche den bot zum gathern zu bewegen.
7.7 läuft super(ohne gather), aber bei allen versionen über 7.7 (mit gathering) rennt der bot nicht die richtigene waypoints ab, sondern rennt vor, springt und wieder in die andere Richtung, usw..

Old   #423

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.Travolter View Post
Ich habe es unter Vista 64bit am laufen und versuche den bot zum gathern zu bewegen.
7.7 läuft super(ohne gather), aber bei allen versionen über 7.7 (mit gathering) rennt der bot nicht die richtigene waypoints ab, sondern rennt vor, springt und wieder in die andere Richtung, usw..
danke , diese Problem ist bekannt auf Win7/Vista ... ich bin dabei auch dieses
Rätsel zu lösen ;D .... just hang in there !
Old   #424

I have the extract skill, yeah It works now that I placed that instead of "Attack" in my skill button bar. I knew it was using attack to approach, but when it does /Select XXXX I then see the "111" appear in the chat window because keyboard input is trapped in the chat window after the /Select. For me, it takes a second enter to get input to return to the main game window. If there is some way to get rid of that in general for all of Aion I would LOVE to know it. I'm regularly getting stuck in there when I send a message and have to always hit double enter to send it and get back to playing.

P.S. Sorry for not replying and editing instead earlier. I didn't realize I was the last post on the page so when I was refreshing it seemed like no one had replied yet so I could "safely" edit.

Old   #425

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeAionPlayer View Post
I have the extract skill, yeah It works now that I placed that instead of "Attack" in my skill button bar. I knew it was using attack to approach, but when it does /Select XXXX I then see the "111" appear in the chat window because keyboard input is trapped in the chat window after the /Select. For me, it takes a second enter to get input to return to the main game window. If there is some way to get rid of that in general for all of Aion I would LOVE to know it. I'm regularly getting stuck in there when I send a message and have to always hit double enter to send it and get back to playing.

P.S. Sorry for not replying and editing instead earlier. I didn't realize I was the last post on the page so when I was refreshing it seemed like no one had replied yet so I could "safely" edit.
There is an option in settings called 'Keep chat window' or something like that.
Turning it on and off will make it take 1 or 2 presses of 'enter' to close text entry.
some people type more than they play so dont like to press enter again and again with each line they type :P
Old   #426

Thanks for the heads up Now I know
Old   #427

hallo ihr,

heute gab es ein update und die 7.8er version läuft nicht mehr :-(

es steht immer: player down, wenn man anfangen will. er rennt noch nicht einmal los, bzw kämpft.

es wäre wunderschön, wenn auch die 7er version gepacht werden würde und nicht nur die neueste.

liebe grüße

subsearcher
Old   #428

so leute.. scheint mal wieder ned zu tun..
seit dem patch heute.. werden wohl wieder auf offset jagd gehen müssen...
einige sind wohl noch gleich geblieben ...
so wies mir grade ausseiht ...
sollte eigentlich ned lange dauern die restlichen zu korrigieren

wäre nicht schlecht falls einer von euch schon welche hat..
Old   #429

es ist nicht nur das ... NC hat ne protection eingebaut ...

siehe zb hier:

in allen botforen das gleiche
Old   #430

also deswegen läuft der bot nicht und alle andren auch nicht?^^
Old   #431

everytime i try to start the bot it says im dead and tries to resurrect me is it broken?
Old   #432

ok its patched because the new patch i think till wait xD
Old   #433

seems the offsets changed with todays patch... I'll check after work
Thanks
4 Users
Old   #434

Glad we have u Chefes78, all we can do right now is sit tight and wait for more info from u. Good luck.
Old   #435

Maxi should work... with new offsets... this crash on the nykerbot page you posted is another error changed few offsets i read with an old cheat engine file.. seems i found new right offsets for health nad z cord etc.. bot doesnt quit and says player is dead..
have to finde x,y coord .. cam.. and mana etc...

Closed Thread