Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 08:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[EU Asmo] Best way to make kinah!?

Discussion on [EU Asmo] Best way to make kinah!? within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[EU Asmo] Best way to make kinah!?

Hey!

I would like to ask all of you what is and will be best way to make kinah in Aion EU (Gameforge) at Asmo side. I'm interested in all ways legal and not! Also don't wanna deposit real money to Gameforge (maybe just for some tool? bot? script? VPN?) idk

My opinion:
1) Craft is **** in 5.0+
2) Named mobs quite bad because of new manastones and price of composite are 3x lower then in 4,5
3) Grinding at GF servers is quite pain after 5h of grind at mobs 71-72 I get like 20kk profit xD (killed about 2k mobs) of I try it more than 1 time
4) Selling drop from instances if quite bad cause best items can drop from random mob (just Makarna drop cost like ~50kk)

Give me what you have !!
PW me if you have some interesting options and don't wanna share to all :P I can appreciate the valuable information if you know what I mean.

Lots of love and kisses!!
LoK
Old 10/07/2016, 08:49   #2

elite*gold: 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by lokatylokacz View Post
Hey!

I would like to ask all of you what is and will be best way to make kinah in Aion EU (Gameforge) at Asmo side. I'm interested in all ways legal and not! Also don't wanna deposit real money to Gameforge (maybe just for some tool? bot? script? VPN?) idk

My opinion:
1) Craft is shit in 5.0+
2) Named mobs quite bad because of new manastones and price of composite are 3x lower then in 4,5
3) Grinding at GF servers is quite pain after 5h of grind at mobs 71-72 I get like 20kk profit xD (killed about 2k mobs) of I try it more than 1 time
4) Selling drop from instances if quite bad cause best items can drop from random mob (just Makarna drop cost like ~50kk)

Give me what you have !!
PW me if you have some interesting options and don't wanna share to all :P I can appreciate the valuable information if you know what I mean.

Lots of love and kisses!!
LoK
You wont earn much kinah by simply playing the game. You have to donate into the gameforge store and/or sell non tradeable Holy Upgrade Serums and Allmightys from your veteranrewards.
One common way is to grind eternal and myth gear (instances, open world) and sell the parts (f.e. tradeable pvp gear ~ 50-200kk / each) or extract the magic powder and sell the enchantment stones.
One more good way to get kinah is running Library of Knowledge. With a good group you can run it 4 times a week in about 4 hours of time. You can sell the crystals dropped by the bosses for 4-12kk / each.

If you are looking for a much easier and faster way to earn kinah you can set up a bot. I would suggest a Steelrake bot. If you use more than 1 bot at the same time its not hard to easily get more than 200kk per day.
I stopped botting a while ago so I cant tell you, if it's still working as great as it worked 1 year ago.
To use the Steelrake Bot as I did you have to buy this awesome program by Paraly:

after you bought it you go to the script library and download the latest version of the steelrake bot.
I would even suggest you to read the safety guide i wrote for using the steelrake bot.
You can find it in

One more illegal way to get kinah is buying General Stuff from the Academy (skins,wings,idians)
I won't tell you more about it. You can check it in this forum by yourself. It is still possible, but in order to get to the General Store you have to use a program like I mentioned above.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/07/2016, 14:56   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloFliesAway View Post
You wont earn much kinah by simply playing the game. You have to donate into the gameforge store and/or sell non tradeable Holy Upgrade Serums and Allmightys from your veteranrewards.
One common way is to grind eternal and myth gear (instances, open world) and sell the parts (f.e. tradeable pvp gear ~ 50-200kk / each) or extract the magic powder and sell the enchantment stones.
One more good way to get kinah is running Library of Knowledge. With a good group you can run it 4 times a week in about 4 hours of time. You can sell the crystals dropped by the bosses for 4-12kk / each.

If you are looking for a much easier and faster way to earn kinah you can set up a bot. I would suggest a Steelrake bot. If you use more than 1 bot at the same time its not hard to easily get more than 200kk per day.
I stopped botting a while ago so I cant tell you, if it's still working as great as it worked 1 year ago.
To use the Steelrake Bot as I did you have to buy this awesome program by Paraly:

after you bought it you go to the script library and download the latest version of the steelrake bot.
I would even suggest you to read the safety guide i wrote for using the steelrake bot.
You can find it in

One more illegal way to get kinah is buying General Stuff from the Academy (skins,wings,idians)
I won't tell you more about it. You can check it in this forum by yourself. It is still possible, but in order to get to the General Store you have to use a program like I mentioned above.

Thx for the answer but I was talking with Paraly (Vanillatool developer) and he said that Steelrake don't work anymore, there are other exploits but just for NA servers...

Botting at EU (especially at my server) isn't that good cause of banns even b4 you get 65 lvl by botting. After that stigmas aren't that valuable it's not so good. (just for those who will say that there are 1000 of bots so no 1 ban them - I was botting at my 1st server Telemachus now Deyla for 3 years and didn't get ban. Now at other server I get 3 bans in 1 month with same way of botting).

So I'm not fully satisfied from your answer
Old 10/07/2016, 15:16   #4

There is no more easy ways with hack or without. 5.0 is a changer of everything.
Old 10/07/2016, 17:35   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by AionScript View Post
There is no more easy ways with hack or without. 5.0 is a changer of everything.

Well, remember ppl always will make life easier ;] Even in 5.0 :P
For NA server there are few ways of getting 1kkk a day by cheats for EU probably there is something but I don't know it xD and that why I made this topic

I know ppl that pay 600kk a day for shop items and somehow they got kinah :P probably botting but I'm not sure.
Old 10/10/2016, 10:20   #6

As EU is very aggressive banning lately most known ways dont work anymore.
I guess no one will share their non pub ways to earn large amounts of kinah cause they will get fixed, banned or spot will be overrun by other players...
Old 10/10/2016, 17:05   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeroschwul View Post
As EU is very aggressive banning lately most known ways dont work anymore.
I guess no one will share their non pub ways to earn large amounts of kinah cause they will get fixed, banned or spot will be overrun by other players...
True story sadly but as I said I can appreciate the valuable information not just by "THX"
Old 10/10/2016, 20:23   #8

even if not just by thx, nobody will share their ways, cuz in the end it will be closed/fixed
old story with known ending
Old 10/11/2016, 01:52   #9

Probably true, so tell me your opinions about that what is best bot to farm in Aion EU just for pure cash. I used RuBot some days it wasn't best but only1 working with updates :P how is it nowadays?
Old 10/14/2016, 16:24   #10

elite*gold: 54
just press the X Button :d
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/14/2016, 17:28   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by nussxxx View Post
just press the X Button :d
trash answer isn't an answer so... yeah