Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 23:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

DAMNCheaters Aion Bot - Background Mode, Waypoints, All Classes & Undetected

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
DAMNCheaters Aion Bot - Background Mode, Waypoints, All Classes & Undetected

Features :

- Undetected, out of 4 big banwaves ZERO DAMNCheaters Users were banned. (Last Update 3rd december 2009)
- Background Mode, minimize the Bot and Aion and watch a movie or surf on the internet.
- Supports all classes. All classes have perfect working examples on our forums.
- Waypoint System incl. Death/Travel only path.
- Audio Feedback on Full Inventory or Death.
- Pet pulling Support for Pet Classes.
- Healing while in Combat.
- Resting Support.
- Spothunting, simply click and your character will search for hostiles in the area without any path.
- Share Waypoints with your friends.
- Looting System. Will show available inventory slots incl. alarm system when inventory is full.
- Anti-Stuck Detection.
- Will ignore NPCs already attacked by other players and even moving on to less crowded areas.
- Anti Kill-Steal Routine, the bot wont harass other players making it less obvious you are botting.

This bot is now extremely stable and just survived it's 2nd banwave without any casulties. The whole bot designed to be stealthy and unpredictable. The bot also comes with a 16 pages PDF guide that will help you to get started quickly.

Sign-Up at or take a look at our video to see the bot in action.

New Patchnotes 27th Novemember :
- AI Improvement : Stuck Detection now also gets triggered when getting stuck while moving to the next waypoint.
- AI Improvement: The bot will be resting for a total of 25 seconds and start a new cycle if necessary. This should fix the issue with the dots and allow you to grind faster as the bot wont be waiting till health and mana is completely full.
- The bot will now remember the waypoints where it died and not search for targets at those locations. To accept the changes you need to save your waypoints file again when ending your session.
- Exp per Hour fixed.
- The bot will now slightly modify your waypoints to counter a possible detection.
- The bot will now report when your client has been scanned by a GM and automatically shut down. You must have event logging enabled to read the message. (The message will be stored in the logfile)
- Bot will now turn slightly smoother to look less bot-like.

Old   #2

Background Mode does not work flawless on vista. Character is attacking, but does not move and does not get ķut of rest mode. Besides, offensive advertising of this bot will say hello to the botsquad.

Foreground mode works flawless. Skill Chaining is a very strange thing to configure, but makros are working well. I'm an active customer, but the missing background mode on vista keeps me unsatisfied.

Old   #3

elite*gold: 20
lolx..this not free right??
Old   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by numbgalore View Post
Background Mode does not work flawless on vista. Character is attacking, but does not move and does not get ķut of rest mode. Besides, offensive advertising of this bot will say hello to the botsquad.

Foreground mode works flawless. Skill Chaining is a very strange thing to configure, but makros are working well. I'm an active customer, but the missing background mode on vista keeps me unsatisfied.
The background mode bug was fixed before creating this post. I suggest you give it another try - in 1.5.1.4 they have changed some coded and added GM commands in the routine to detect code hooks - we had to fix that 1st unlike other bot developers.

Old   #5

elite*gold: 20
Itburnz it not free?
Old   #6

No, it's not free. DAMNCheaters is a cheaters community - you pay monthly for your own cheat dev team (or contribute with something that is worth giving you premium). We have about 30 free premium users but the majority just use a subscription.
Old   #7

How much is the subscription? I don't want to register to find out.
Old   #8

Registering is free. It's 9 EUR a month for all content DAMNCheaters offers.
Old   #9

BULLSHIT! 2 friends got banned from DAMNCheaters Bot so not safe like every other bot.... and compared to SZ this bot is **** and not worth any Cent
Old   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by mx0 View Post
BULLSHIT! 2 friends got banned from DAMNCheaters Bot so not safe like every other bot.... and compared to SZ this bot is **** and not worth any Cent
2 of my friends told me your 2 friends are lying. They know it because 2 of their friends told em who work for another competitor so they have to know...

ZERO detections, baby! ZERO!
Old   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by mx0 View Post
No bot is safe. AionSZ was detected by Aion. DAMCheaters is not detected but people can still be banned by a GM who sees them botting.
Old   #12

elite*gold: 240
Received Thanks: 1,609
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malliser View Post
No bot is safe. AionSZ was detected by Aion. DAMCheaters is not detected but people can still be banned by a GM who sees them botting.
My Bot is safe since Aion Beta. +_+
Old   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unkn0wn0x View Post
My Bot is safe since Aion Beta. +_+
I didn't mean detection wise >_>
I mean that every botter is taking a risk. His friend was probably banned by a GM not detection.
Old   #14

Ok, but that's an issue you always have. Of course we also had guys who got banned for botting because they used it 24/7 in the same spot over and over. But the banwave didnt affect us at all.
Old   #15

3rd ban wave (11.000 banned accounts) survived with ZERO casulties.