Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 12:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

DAMNCheaters Aion Bot - Background Mode, Waypoints, All Classes & Undetected

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
thats great... but your bot still sucks even the free Angelbot is better

Thanks
1 User
Old   #17

And so is many other bots... yours is not much special lol.

Old   #18

Agreed, other than SZ and KTZ - most of the other bots went undetected. While I appreciate the fact that you have a business and want to make an income, all well and good, I and others find it distasteful that you promote and hold up your bot as if it's something special when it's at the same level of almost any free or basic bot. Why people pay for it I am really unclear other than the fact that you guys have a snazzy name and good marketing skills - other than your own of course, as you personally are usually smug and arrogant. You might want to try bonding/connecting/contributing to the community rather than coming off as a jackass who is better than everyone.

Again - lets be clear. You sell a mediocre product at best and everyone knows it. You have the brass ***** to ignore that fact and lead with your chin repeatedly. People laugh and mock you. Rinse and Repeat.

Anyway, who knows, maybe you're a great guy - just don't use cheese tactics to sell your product ok? Not with those who know better anyway. Thanks in advance.
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #19

The difference is kinda obvious :

- Undetected injection method and obfuscated/polymorphic code engine.
- We disabled the cheat-detection in the client for weeks already. (SZBot obviously did not care about your safety.)
- Working Background Mode.

Yeah, i might be arrogant to people who fail at argueing with me. And the last time i contributed something all i got was flames - so why should i bother ? If people want a safe solution they can get our bot. If they want an open-source/free solution and risk a ban it's up to them. So yeah, in terms of safety it's something special.

Old   #20

Yeah they even posted on their forums "The ban waves are a good way to market DamnCheaters" lol...
Old   #21

ItBurnz - you're in the cheating business, you would think by now that you would have a little bit of a thicker skin. I am sincerely glad that your bot is not being detected and that your users are benefiting from that. I would just ask that you consider taking a fresh and open approach and don't raise yourself up by putting others and there work down. You have a userbase, treasure it, prize it, support it, and hopefully add to it, just know that its important how you conduct yourself. Be a cheerleader of your product in a positive way and you will draw people to your product by sheer goodwill alone. I wish you well with it.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #22

Also should note that 2 ppl on their premium forum have posted about being banned in the last 48 hours. So not 100% safe but still better than most I think.
Old   #23

My cousin and I got our darkfall accounts banned for using damncheaters. Their client is not safe as advertised. Also their aion bot has a lot of negative feedbacks
Old   #24

This is the 4th banwave without any detections - the 2 guys mentioned above were caught for botting 24/7... Sorry but if you like or not we actually do a much better job than SZ or KTZ - at least our customers dont get banned right after buying the bot - and there are tons of people who raised multiple chars to 50 using our bot.
Old   #25

OK im not here to flame **** Cheaters. maby i am. o have used there bot its a nice bot. they have a nice site.

I go to there fourms everyday. AND YES PEOPLE HAVE BEEN BANNED useing there bot.
But there is 1 thing. You Said in an Earlyer Post. That Confuses me.
Quote:
We disabled the cheat-detection in the client for weeks already
As far as i know The Main Cheat-Detection Is not Done. OR EVEN ON. and was turned off be4 launch. and not turned back on yet. The one they have gives false positives and they only use it in certain circumstances.

NC will ban the accounts every 15~30 days, size of 20,000~80,00, just like korea.
AND I SAW ON ANOHER THREAD FOR MACRO GOBLIN THAT A GM WILL SPAM U "1+1=2 is this correct."
THIS WILL NEVER HAPPEN BUT IF IT DOES YOU CANNOT GET BANNED FOR IT. HAVEING YOUR CHAT BOX CLOSED OR IGNORE WHISPERS MAKES IT SO U CANT SEE HIS MSG.

The GM RULE BOOK in korea specifically stated "NO TALKING TO USER.!"

GM ban is a rumor.. it only happens when you seriously hack the client.
like when you use attack speed hack/dmg hack/ walk to the top of mountain hack/no skill cooltime hack etc.
Old   #26

There is a routine in the Aion client where GMs can trigger the scan routine to start. Thisone we have disabled in our bot. We didnt bother looking any further how the scan routine is started because whenever it is it's countered by our bot. So it virtually doesnt matter if they scan for us or not, they never get a positive, no matter what they scan for.
Old   #27

elite*gold: 20
Itburnz im suggestion try make 1weeks free for see acc will get banned or anything..
sorry if bad english..