Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 12:01

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[SHARE] 'JataGatha' Autoit Gathering Bot (major upgrade)

Closed Thread
 
Old   #91
 
elite*gold: 20
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,230
Received Thanks: 131
some here can help me how to do bot aion ??im aready make it run but cannot attack can tell me why?



Deadman88 is offline  
Old   #92
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 0
its works fine. Thank you all.

Hazwanking : Its a Gather-Only Bot which doens´nt attack...


mfmcgn


mfmcgn is offline  
Old   #93
 
elite*gold: 20
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,230
Received Thanks: 131
how can i make it attack?
Deadman88 is offline  
Old   #94
 
elite*gold: 20
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,080
Received Thanks: 4,290
include a attack engine...


kknb is offline  
Old   #95
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 336
Received Thanks: 315
The new version 2.0 I am working on has more features in the works.
I have already implemented 'macro' support for different nodes - so that it does them quicker & doesnt take over your chatbox if you want. Ofc its optional

Theres a few other behind the scenes changes too.

I could release it now as a minor update -but I am already making some progress on an attacking function. So I wasnt going to release until the attacking function was finished.
If you guys want me to release what I have already - let me know

Otherwise - the next version may be a little time away because the attack function requires alot of testing.

If anyone has some source code for a working attack function then please point me in the right direction
Jatacid is offline  
Old   #96
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 126
Received Thanks: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by peanutym View Post
sorry about that guys. there is a range checker in the bot. i upped the value from 1.5 to 5.5. mine has been running for about 2 hours with that setting hasn't missed one yet. Here is the new file


I have test both versions, but the bot is allways to fast.
It write in the chat, but nothing harvest... only run to the next wp.
Any idea what i can do?
Markusschulter is offline  
Old   #97
 
elite*gold: 20
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,080
Received Thanks: 4,290
load the newest version from the startpost, or change the value for the rangecheck manualy up to 5 or higher.
kknb is offline  
Old   #98
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 37
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jatacid View Post
The new version 2.0 I am working on has more features in the works.
I have already implemented 'macro' support for different nodes - so that it does them quicker & doesnt take over your chatbox if you want. Ofc its optional

Theres a few other behind the scenes changes too.

I could release it now as a minor update -but I am already making some progress on an attacking function. So I wasnt going to release until the attacking function was finished.
If you guys want me to release what I have already - let me know

Otherwise - the next version may be a little time away because the attack function requires alot of testing.

If anyone has some source code for a working attack function then please point me in the right direction

we dun want attacking function :P its a GATHERING bot, so if you finished your macro stuff function please post it, or at least send me a pm with a link :P

btw, it works well like a charm, but sometimes its go around 2 times...dunno why (only at walk points)

oh and another thing ! sometimes there isnt enough materials, or you gather it way too fast, can you implent a +option to make +delay after each run? Because if the bot starts another run without materials, you loose another 1 min~ each run...
or "Gather only if the first node respawned" untill press macro, or type /select node1
belabibibo is offline  
Old   #99
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 0
Hi Jatacid,

I want to compliment you with the work you've put in the making of this bot! Really nice I've been 'playing around' with your bot's source and i was wondering if the following suggestions would be something you could think over implementing:

Currently, you have hardcoded the following:
- 'Random' Jumping
- Walk while turning
- 'Wait time' before gathering
- 'Wait time' before checking if node is available for gathering (in case someone else is gathering)
- Type speed ( /select <insert gatherable here>)
- Distance to node: In what range should the bot attempt a gather before discarding it as 'too far away'? This helps if you're standing at a node on a hill and dont want to fall down if there's a node just below it

I adjusted most of these values to optimize the gathering speed to my needs, for example, typing speed is pretty much instant instead of .5, no sleep(800) before selecting node etc. I found that these options were beneficial to good and quick gathering. I think other users might find these options interesting, for example, in an 'advanced' tab or something.

I'm still thinking if it's possible to have a 'forward looking' check that would occur once you're walking up to a walkpoint that should have a gathering node.. Oh well, ideas
BladE2knl is offline  
Old   #100
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 126
Received Thanks: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by belabibibo View Post
we dun want attacking function :P its a GATHERING bot,
If you have a high level, there are no gathering spots without FIGHT!
Markusschulter is offline  
Old   #101
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 336
Received Thanks: 315
Quote:
Originally Posted by BladE2knl View Post
Hi Jatacid,

I want to compliment you with the work you've put in the making of this bot! Really nice I've been 'playing around' with your bot's source and i was wondering if the following suggestions would be something you could think over implementing:

Currently, you have hardcoded the following:
- 'Random' Jumping
- Walk while turning
- 'Wait time' before gathering
- 'Wait time' before checking if node is available for gathering (in case someone else is gathering)
- Type speed ( /select <insert gatherable here>)
- Distance to node: In what range should the bot attempt a gather before discarding it as 'too far away'? This helps if you're standing at a node on a hill and dont want to fall down if there's a node just below it

I adjusted most of these values to optimize the gathering speed to my needs, for example, typing speed is pretty much instant instead of .5, no sleep(800) before selecting node etc. I found that these options were beneficial to good and quick gathering. I think other users might find these options interesting, for example, in an 'advanced' tab or something.

I'm still thinking if it's possible to have a 'forward looking' check that would occur once you're walking up to a walkpoint that should have a gathering node.. Oh well, ideas

Thanks for the suggestions! Keep them coming
I can make a checkbox for random jumping.

The 'walking while turning' however, i do not want to implement, as the bot will stand still at every waypoint to reorient his direction. If you want him to be correctly facing a certain direction - simply make more waypoints which 'lead' him to face the right way.

I might not make a 'wait time for gathering' because it is confusing and can cause a bit of grief - I have reduced the waiting times in the hard code to try and quicken it up - but if the game is laggy - It can cause problems. So it is a balance when designing code for the optimal performace, and the lag.
The same goes with typing in the /Select [name]. I do not want to quicken it up to the point where the game might not recognize it - as it would cause more problems than good.

Custom distance to node sounds like a good feature - I will try implement this as well.

Sorry I'm not implementing everything you ask - ill try improve it where I can, but there are reasons why it doesnt make sense to change everything. That is the beauty of open source Thanks for the feedback again.
Jatacid is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #102
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 37
Received Thanks: 1
Umm some suggestions:
Random jump is good, make it a bit humanlike, but you should give him a +thing, to stop jumping 5meters before the way/gatheringpoint, or when z1-z2 coordinate is lesser then 10, do not jump twice (it starts gliding =D, and sometimes off the cliffs >_>)

And another thing, isnt it possible to use ControlSend for WASD, like:
ControlSend, , W, AION Client
(and for others for background gathering)

it is very frustrating when you cant do anything while the bot is running.
belabibibo is offline  
Old   #103
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 0
Hi Jatacid,

Thanks for commenting on my suggestions! I can agree on most of em, however the 'walk while turning' one (move=false) I had to set to prevent the bot from running around circles. I figured this will not occur on fast (and decent) computer systems, but if you're a bit laggy, this could help one turning around in circles instead. So it's more performance wise that I disabled it.

Anyway, thanks for considering!
BladE2knl is offline  
Old   #104
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
Hi Jatacid.

Great work with the bot.

One feature that i would like is background control of the game. It would be very nice to use the computer for other things, while gathering in the background.

Keep up the good work.
XisXisXis is offline  
Old   #105
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 95
Received Thanks: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by BladE2knl View Post
Hi Jatacid,

Thanks for commenting on my suggestions! I can agree on most of em, however the 'walk while turning' one (move=false) I had to set to prevent the bot from running around circles. I figured this will not occur on fast (and decent) computer systems, but if you're a bit laggy, this could help one turning around in circles instead. So it's more performance wise that I disabled it.

Anyway, thanks for considering!
This has nothing to do with fast computers, but more to do with your waypoints are to close together. The bot has to be able to turn the character while running to make it to the next waypoint. If you put that point very close to the last one then the bot will probably miss the point thus running in circles trying to hit the correct point.

Spread out your waypoints and the bot wont run in circles at all.
i run a dual core intel e8400 3.00 and only see issues with circles when i put the waypoints to close together.


peanutym is offline  
Closed Thread



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[AutoIt] Resource Gathering Macro with Mana->Stam
Make sure you have some resin in your bag. Adjust the globals at the top to suit the amount of stam your toon has, your keybindings and if you have a...
0 Replies - General Gaming Discussion
[AutoIt] Resource Gathering Script w/ Rest
; Simple Harvesting related AutoIt script by TeabagGus ; This script will equip a weapon first and then your harvesting tool. This makes sure you...
0 Replies - General Gaming Discussion



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:01.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.