Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 21:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[SHARE] 'JataGatha' Autoit Gathering Bot (major upgrade)

Discussion on [SHARE] 'JataGatha' Autoit Gathering Bot (major upgrade) within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/19/2009, 12:22   #61

elite*gold: 0
okay its not working for me, this version just spams /select node (as you said, realy fast), but nothing else, its not walking, running, or even press any button...any idea?

edit.: i have 132 WP this is the last WP O.o maybe its overloaded?
Old 11/19/2009, 12:35   #62

No, it's much more likely to assume the programmed offsets don't match the correct memory locations anymore that read out positions. In that case, it's just waiting untill the dev solves the issue
Old 11/19/2009, 19:37   #63

anyone updated the offsets and got it working? i updated the ones off the offset list for the patch and the waypoints are working fine but the bot is just running in circles. having not tried this pre patch im not sure if i got all of the offsets updated or missed some.
Old 11/19/2009, 20:28   #64

Guys - this new patch stuffed my game client! :'(

My game wont start - I'm looking into methods of fixing it - but in the meantime I will be unable to update these offsets!

If you get it working - please do me a favour and share the .au3 with the updated offsets. I cant test them or anything otherwise.

peanutym it sounds like you are almost there - "GetplayerPos()" = player rotation. All the other offsets are at the bottom end of the source, but apart from Targetname - it sounds like you got most of them.

Thanks in advance for those that can help me - and apologies for the inconvenience!
Old 11/19/2009, 23:06   #65

i did have that one wrong. updating and testing now ill upload if it works
Old 11/19/2009, 23:16   #66

well the update worked in terms that it doesnt run in circles anymore. So i create the waypoints i just did 4 points so that it would run small spots for testing. it takes off and runs for a while jumping and continueing for a bit. it will turn from time to time like it knows where its going. but its not anywhere near where the waypoint is that i set for it.

i checked the numbers on the waypoint when i make it compared to a /loc in game they are the same.

Not sure what else to check.

Here is the offset code that matters. I didnt see anywhere else that needed to be changed. i checked it a couple times. Even with just 1 waypoint to run here it will take off like the waypoint is accross the map not just 3 steps from where i am standing.

Code:
func playerxpos()
return memreaddllfloat("a1cc68")
endfunc
func playerypos()
return memreaddllfloat("a1cc6c")
endfunc
func playerzpos()
return memreaddllfloat("a1cc70")
endfunc
func getplayerpos()
return memreaddllfloat("A1c8c8")
endfunc
func getenemyname()
return memreadtarget("0x36", "wchar[30]")
endfunc
func playercurrenthp()
return memreaddll("a27720")
endfunc
and

Code:
func memreadtarget($toffset, $type = "byte", $offset = "62eb7c")
$staticoffset = dec($offset)
global $pid
global $curoffset[1]
$curoffset[0] = 0
$baseaddr = _memorymodulegetbaseaddress($pid, "Game.dll")
$finaladdr = "0x" & hex($baseaddr + $staticoffset)
$memtest = _memoryread($finaladdr, $openmem)
$memtest = _memoryread($memtest + 452, $openmem)
if ($type <> "") then
$memtest = _memoryread($memtest + $toffset, $openmem, $type)
else
$memtest = _memoryread($memtest + $toffset, $openmem)
endif
return $memtest
endfunc
Old 11/19/2009, 23:27   #67

pm me if you want jita. i found another spot line 1095 fir _memoryopen function. it has a address coded in it also that doesnt have a reference so i dont know what to put in there.
Old 11/20/2009, 08:25   #68

when the bot works again i will try it out thanks!

maybe you make a cooperation with angelbot? to offer both (hunting and clearing mobs from your nodes and defend yourself)?
Old 11/20/2009, 22:14   #69

I've changed quite a few things in the Source due to the patch - So far so good...I'll post code once its ready
Old 11/20/2009, 22:32   #70

Next to the offset issue due to the new patch, it seems that there is an issue with the alignrotaion function, as once it tries to find the new angle to rotate to, it f00ks up.

There's another 'getangle' function that could solve things:
Old 11/20/2009, 22:34   #71

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladE2knl View Post
Next to the offset issue due to the new patch, it seems that there is an issue with the alignrotaion function, as once it tries to find the new angle to rotate to, it f00ks up.

There's another 'getangle' function that could solve things:
this was a simple fix after some snooping - they rotated the angles and looked like they flipped the x/y as well...
Old 11/21/2009, 16:28   #72

any update with this suspek? i havent had time to test it again after the few cahnges on the last page.
Old 11/21/2009, 16:45   #73

still testing - the target names have changed too
Old 11/21/2009, 18:36   #74

yea i just messed with it again. switch X and Y offsets and it works fine. the bot cant confirm the targeting though. i used all of the targeting offsets that unknown posted but they are returning null like they are wrong.

So soon as i either find the correct offset or figure out why these are returning null then the bot will work fine again.

jita how is your client? stll broken?
Old 11/21/2009, 20:47   #75

Yeah client is still screwed Waiting for NC support to get back to me hopefully with a fix as I cant redownload it.

For everyone else, I'll work with peanutym on msn to try get a fix happening - thanks for your patience and please let us know if you can suggest a method.
Closed Thread