Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 15:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[SHARE] 'JataGatha' Autoit Gathering Bot (major upgrade)

Closed Thread

Old   #46

elite*gold: 0
"FeedBack"

When someone invites you to a group or so , the bot will stop Running!

"Sugestion"
Menu -> System Menu -> Options - Game Option Tab > Decline Group/Force Invitation

Old   #47

perhaps a ghost walk feature could be added. Just in case you harvest in a dangerous area that gets you killed

Old   #48

Is there no anti stuck in the bot?
Thats very bad....
Old   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storb View Post
perhaps a ghost walk feature could be added. Just in case you harvest in a dangerous area that gets you killed
In one of the later versions ill be adding an attacking function - so that the bot can kill a mob if it agros you. I'll put in the ghost waypoints then because at the moment you would think people design their waypoints to avoid being agro'd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storb View Post
Or set your own hotkey. Srsly tho I wish it was just a walking bot.
If you want a walking bot - simply use Navigator waypoints ....
It is possible to make it a walking bot & just have it spam a '/Select NodeName' ingame macro. But there arent that many gathering nodes and if you do that, it would be more likely to run off path & agro more enemies.
It is a 'blind' method of gathering and it would be more likely to screw up.
As it is now, YOU control your path & you control which nodes you want to gather. This wont change because this works better than walking around hoping that the /Select NodeName happens to find one. Believe me, I tried both when developing it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markusschulter View Post
Is there no anti stuck in the bot?
Thats very bad....
You create your own walking path - you shouldnt get stuck in the first place unless you set your waypoints wrong. I doubt there will be an antistuck feature added - because if you set waypoints around the obstacle you shouldnt have a problem.
Remember - the bot walks directly in a straight line from one waypoint to the next. If there is going to be a fence or something in that line, you need to make a navwaypoint to tell the bot to walk around it.

Keep the feedback coming guys, it is appreciated & helps me improve the script with everything that is said.

Old   #50

well i set up the setpoints, and walkpoints properly, i even jumped before i pressed the button, but when i finished my circle, it stucked 2-3 times, because to bot walked 2-3 m lefter/righter...
Old   #51

There are 2 reason you may want to impliment a ghost walk feature. 1) it is a pvp game and even though a fight back feature would be cool you are not guranteed to win in pvp. 2) even if there is a fight back feature most people bot harvest on an alt, so you are talking about lvl 20 alts in level 50 areas. There are a few spots I have found where I could easily harvest 3-4 harvest nodes but maybe once every hour a mob will path ever so slightly too close to a node and agro.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jatacid View Post
###########NEW VERSION 1.8############

*****New Version available on First Page*****

___Some of the new changes___
JatagathaV.1.8
Huge improvements across entire script[view-->toggle all folds] in autoit for best view of open source,
simpler setup,
much more friendly gui.
added ghost waypoint pathway functionality,
ability to edit waypoints after reloading,
ability to delete last waypoint,
saves waypoints in a way which you can identify them,
movement key customization,
support for up to 4 different types of nodes,
ability to setup waypoints with floating GUI,
New version notification custom web image,
better gathering script (still wont recognize an occupied node - if you have suggestions please pm me)

Many more hidden improvements - I recommend this upgrade if you were hesitant to try it.
Hope you enjoy & please rate, comment and give feedback
Old   #53

you are fkd after the patch today.

Old   #54

server is down, so i cant try it, but i hope we can use Macro-s too, because the method of typing /select Node is a bit lame and slow (you wast 2-3 seconds each time)

oh i just checked the .au3, dude this is lame, why dont you implent Macro function? If they cant use ingame Macros they shouldnt use bots >> now i have to wait another 2-3 weeks for a working release -_-

easier to gather, with macro, your script press 0, or 9, or whereever you put the Macro, and it selects the Node+Gather already..

With your solution:
Press Enter
Type /select Node
Press Enter

Press C (or any other key for attack skill)

with tons of delays, because maybe they have a bit lagg etc etc. with Macro you do NOT have any delay, cause you can spam this in the macro
/select Node1
/skill Vitality Extraction
/select Node1
/select Node1
/select Node1
/select Node1

Even if they are too far, it will run for it, and when the first gathering is over, script should press the macro again, and you can avoid the whole animation, when your character seems to be very happy.

You should make a version 1.81 with this function, **** easy to make for you, just implent + option for Macro, and remove delays and type /select stuffs, and leave the attack button in, we will put the macro for that button. (i used this, i have never used the attack key for gathering with this script, i just let it type /select, then it pressed 9 for me, so i just wasted 2~ seconds each time)
Old   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by hankchinaski View Post
you are fkd after the patch today.

I don't see any changes at the gathering skill tbh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jatacid View Post
LOL! New version patch! i forgot about that haha - all the offsets will probably change :P
I feel so dumb now! ><
Old   #56

LOL! New version patch! i forgot about that haha - all the offsets will probably change :P

Ill keep an eye out for changes & patch them as soon as i can.

This new version quickens the way it types in the node- so its less of an issue
Otherwise it is easy to change yourself - just go to the "Gather()" function in the source & change the key sequence into the macro you have selected.
Old   #57

yup none of the xyz coordinates are saving correctly in the waypoint config

Also there seems to be a bug in the attack config

I set it to my attack hotkey "c" in this case, it types the node name correctly and selects it, but it just sits there chain spamming the node name and selecting it, it never harvested
Old   #58

Any word on when this will get updated for the patch? It's amazing!
Old   #59

when i setting up the waypoints, sometimes i have to wait for material respawn, so i do Alt+tab, and the setup window gone forever
Old   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by belabibibo View Post
when i setting up the waypoints, sometimes i have to wait for material respawn, so i do Alt+tab, and the setup window gone forever
A waypoint is simply the X, Y, and Z locations of your character. It makes no difference if the node is spawned or not other than that you know exactly where it is. The setup window should remain on top unless you are doing something different, but simply press the setup button again and it show show back up again.

Closed Thread