Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 19:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[SHARE] 'JataGatha' Autoit Gathering Bot (major upgrade)

Closed Thread

Old   #391

elite*gold: 0
Win 7 32bit work fine, but when char die bot dont automatically resurect at revival point.

Old   #392

Win

is there a fix to get it to work on win vista 64 bit works find on 32 bit but not on 64 bit .

Old   #393

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigpappa65 View Post
is there a fix to get it to work on win vista 64 bit works find on 32 bit but not on 64 bit .
I've recompiled in x64 bit. I have no way of testing this - please let me know if it works and I will provide a 64 bit version in future versions

For those having problems with node selection. Please note that V.2.3/V.2.4 and V.2.2 have a different method & the help instructions were not updated to reflect the changes.

Instructions for V.2.3 & V.2.4 node selection.
*Simply click on the item you want to gather.
*Walk up next to it (within 0 to 5meters, ideally right next to it)
*Press the main gather button to save the location.
-You do not need to select anything from a 'drop down list' as that was from the previous V.2.2 version
-If you select something and the greyed-out text feild does not show the name of what you have selected...only THEN is there a problem with offsets.

-Make sure you are playing with Aion Version 1.5.1.14. It will not work on modified bin32 folders (i.e most private servers). For use with private servers - try older versions which have the old offsets which your private server is using.

Keep the feedback coming guys - it helps me iron out bugs and points out areas of confusion
Attached Files
File Type: zip JatagathaV.2.4(x64TEST).zip (697.2 KB, 106 views)
Old   #394

win

Yea i just tryed out the 64test and it will not show any nodes or paths for picking.

Old   #395

Hmm, thanks for testing... Not sure what is going on. :/
You are using official Aion?

Anyone else having this problem and has any idea how to fix it?
Old   #396

Yep its the real deal i play on.
Old   #397

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jatacid View Post
I've recompiled in x64 bit. I have no way of testing this - please let me know if it works and I will provide a 64 bit version in future versions

For those having problems with node selection. Please note that V.2.3/V.2.4 and V.2.2 have a different method & the help instructions were not updated to reflect the changes.

Instructions for V.2.3 & V.2.4 node selection.
*Simply click on the item you want to gather.
*Walk up next to it (within 0 to 5meters, ideally right next to it)
*Press the main gather button to save the location.
-You do not need to select anything from a 'drop down list' as that was from the previous V.2.2 version
-If you select something and the greyed-out text feild does not show the name of what you have selected...only THEN is there a problem with offsets.

-Make sure you are playing with Aion Version 1.5.1.14. It will not work on modified bin32 folders (i.e most private servers). For use with private servers - try older versions which have the old offsets which your private server is using.

Keep the feedback coming guys - it helps me iron out bugs and points out areas of confusion
Hi,
I tested your version on Windows 7 x64 and it doesnt even record the waypoints. One of your ealier versions worked on my system but i dont remember which one :P
Keep on the good work
Old   #398

in the NCsoft Launcher - right click on Aion and either 'repair' or 'check for updates'
Older version's of Jatagatha which are working means you are still on the old version of Aion and your client missed the updates. (Usually...let me know if it works)
Old   #399

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jatacid View Post
in the NCsoft Launcher - right click on Aion and either 'repair' or 'check for updates'
Older version's of Jatagatha which are working means you are still on the old version of Aion and your client missed the updates. (Usually...let me know if it works)
No i mean some aion patches before not the newest version
It was about 2 month ago but i had the same system.
Old   #400

ver. 2.4.
save bug
wp886=886|2475.46|405.55|216.42|Walk
wp887=887|2477.52|404.96|216.31|Walk
only first 887 wp is good ;/
Thanks
1 User
Old   #401

UPDATE:

Released V.3.0 Beta to a few of the donators today
Managed to set the program up for automatic offset -selection, and a bunch of other tweaks. Thinking of further simplifying some of the GUI elements based on some early feedback.
Depending on feedback from the rest of the tester's, it will determine the time til I can release it
Please dont me for a beta - only donators will get a copy - its only fair guys :P

Condoms are your friends kiddies!
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #402

Don't know if these "nice-to-haves" are in your newest version Jatacid, but anyhow here my points:

Make building gatherpaths easier:
1) loose the wp#|#| start string in the ini file. The order of the lines is already the order of execution and it doesn't add anything and is rather annoying as you can't easily manage yourself the waypoints outside of the gui. i.e. adding some more sleep points is annoying after you have recorded your path, you have to redo the numbering yourself ...
2) In addition to 1); give option to records gather points instead of waypoints, so you only store the location of the gathers you wanna make
3) Add possibility to change order of the gather points
4) Add functionality to add walkpoints inbetween gather points
5) Add (more) coloring to visualization graph: Green=start point, Blue=gather action, Gray=walk to node, Red=end point
6) Add configuration to what to do after 1 full cycle of gatherings, say custom sleep, or macrokey to make it even easier

Question: will less walk nodes make the swirling less? I mean the aiming of the angle etc , because when you are on an island it has swirled me of some times

Anyhow, keep up the good work!!
Old   #403

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilSlammer View Post
Don't know if these "nice-to-haves" are in your newest version Jatacid, but anyhow here my points:

Make building gatherpaths easier:
1) loose the wp#|#| start string in the ini file. The order of the lines is already the order of execution and it doesn't add anything and is rather annoying as you can't easily manage yourself the waypoints outside of the gui. i.e. adding some more sleep points is annoying after you have recorded your path, you have to redo the numbering yourself ...
2) In addition to 1); give option to records gather points instead of waypoints, so you only store the location of the gathers you wanna make
3) Add possibility to change order of the gather points
4) Add functionality to add walkpoints inbetween gather points
5) Add (more) coloring to visualization graph: Green=start point, Blue=gather action, Gray=walk to node, Red=end point
6) Add configuration to what to do after 1 full cycle of gatherings, say custom sleep, or macrokey to make it even easier

Question: will less walk nodes make the swirling less? I mean the aiming of the angle etc , because when you are on an island it has swirled me of some times

Anyhow, keep up the good work!!
Thanks for the feedback

I have re-written the way waypoints are followed in V.3.0 and it is running alot more accurately & without spinning around.

The annotations in the .ini ARE necessary for the correct reading - otherwise it will get confused with ghost waypoints & all skills & all sorts of things depending on the order the person sets them up.

The idea of having a waypoint RECORDER is that you shouldnt need to manually create or edit waypoint files. Use some common sense when recording them and 9/10 there is absolutely no reason to go back and edit stuff.

As far as sleeping - sometimes you dont realise you need to wait around for a respawn. I am currently coding some custom sleep options...something such as a sleep 'recorder' and a 'wait til flight timer is full' options...
If you still want to go back and add in a sleep timer for now just edit the 'type' to "Sleep" of a couple of waypoints. Next version shouldnt need to add a 'insert waypoint here' kind of feature if the sleeping is correctly calculated'

GUI colours on the map will come with time...Functionality first - GUI prettyness second No point coding the stuff needed to make GUI look nice - if when you go back and change how everything works - you just have to go and recode the GUI functions all over again too.

Got some good ideas though - keep them coming
Old   #404

Some more mumbles

Thanks for quick recap back Jatacid!

The purpose of me wanting the waypoint/gather points without the leading linenumbers is that additional helping functions for graphing the points together is much easier.

The possiblity to just collect locations of gather points and share them with people, or grab them from aionarmory.com or so.

Imagine this senario:
1) Toon walks up to specific location
2) You hit: "Show nearby gatherpoints" -> bot code will collect closeby (say circle radius something configurable) gatherpoints from data file on client and show them visualy in your nice graph thingy
3) The bot then advices an example path (code for shortest walk routes are easily googled) or user can just click them together by clicking sequential on other nodes.
4) User may add some extra points to avoid obstacles
5) Hit Save and run.

This will really make it quicker to get the tool to work for you on a new spot, because you don't have to physically run around all nodes. Why record walkroute when you don't need to actually?

Another point is that it would be nice that the bot would 'learn' after 1 cycle of the gather how long to wait untill respawn time. Could be handled in two ways: a. configuring default respawn timer , perhaps 3 minutes or 5 minutes, the wait time after a cycle would be (respawntime-time_spend_on_cycle) b. try selecting the node at start of gathering and if not there w8 1 more minute then check again every minute untill the gather is back up.

Does anybody know memory locations of gatherable points when wearing the gather/aether hats, i mean the nodes showing on mini-map? If this could be tackled, i foresee real auto-gathering
Old   #405

You too! Im up late tonight :P

I'm working on offset scanning of the entitylist to find location of nearby nodes (similar to the method which radar/hat hack like at uses)
While it works well enough for visual field - it doesnt give a good method for pathing to it.

I also have ideas (in the works - wont be in V.3.0) of being able to share waypoint files.
I intend to do it with a 'drag & drop' method...so you just get a friends waypoints file and drag it onto the graph & it loads up automatically. And if you want to create one to give to your friend you simply drag it off the GUI & it creates your own file. Its an idea & may not end up working like that but it will come to fruition one day.

Cool idea for being able to 'point & click' your waypoints. Maybe one day it will get to that stage, but it is a while off. With the continued donations and support I have been getting from you guys i will keep working on it ^_^
Gathering is one of the biggest areas to make money in Aion - the potential to not only sell mats but to make gears & sells them is better than botting in many ways.

If you are playing with the .au3 & want to remove extra numbers and such -- try the 'String' functions. StringTrimLeft($string,4) will remove the 'gwp#' from the left of the string for example...giving you an entire string to work with as though it didnt have any of the annotations

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

V.3.0.1 is finally HERE! check first page

Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread