Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 12:03

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[SHARE] 'JataGatha' Autoit Gathering Bot (major upgrade)

Closed Thread
 
Old   #16
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 336
Received Thanks: 315
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupermanFTM View Post
Jatacid highlights the differences between waypoints as well as how to use his bot in an earlier post on the first page. Kknb also helps. Credit to the two of them respectively for the quotes above.

Also, I like the idea of multi-node gathering, if that is at all possible to implement.

Another easy addition would be a sleep function? It's something I don't see in a lot of bots here, but a function that would allow the user to disable the bot at certain times or intervals would be a nice measure for anti-detection.

As for node gathering and stealing, would it be possibly to skip a node if the message appeared saying some one else was already gathering it? I believe if you try to gather when some one else is, it won't work but will instead display a message. I'm unsure what the exact message is, however, but it's something to look into? Of course, it will still attempt to steal a node before moving on...
Thanks for the usefull feedback

Yeah, the node stealing is an issue with kknb's version.
His method checks who you have as a target.
So when somone else is gathering - you can still target his node, and the bot just doesnt know.

My version checks for a pixel on the progress bar that pops up. If that pixel doesnt show up in about 2 seconds - it will move onto the next node, as the bot notices that you hadnt started gathering yet.


Pixel checking is less reliable & uses more processor, but at the moment it is working better than kknb's method.

I believe it may be possible to find the 'target of target' using offsets, but I am not sure if this works with gathering nodes. I am kinda fail at CE & exploring for offsets so I need your help! IF you find an offset which shows the node is 'being gathered' then please let us know.

Multiple gathering nodes is definitely on the 'to do' list.
It will be possible to set up several, and I will make them optional with a checkbox. Next version should be out in less than 2 weeks with this & whatever other feedback for fixes i can find.

Oh & to pause the bot press the "Home" key. This will 'sleep' it.
But if you are worried about nearby GM's - then it would be better to press the "End" key. This will exit the bot.



Jatacid is offline  
Old   #17
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 95
Received Thanks: 11
since this doesnt have any kinda of defense for when you get attacked. you guys must be using this in places that have mobs that dont attack. anyone care to post what skill of stuff is where? so we can benefit from it.


peanutym is offline  
Old   #18
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jatacid View Post
Thanks for the usefull feedback

Yeah, the node stealing is an issue with kknb's version.
His method checks who you have as a target.
So when somone else is gathering - you can still target his node, and the bot just doesnt know.

My version checks for a pixel on the progress bar that pops up. If that pixel doesnt show up in about 2 seconds - it will move onto the next node, as the bot notices that you hadnt started gathering yet.


Pixel checking is less reliable & uses more processor, but at the moment it is working better than kknb's method.

I believe it may be possible to find the 'target of target' using offsets, but I am not sure if this works with gathering nodes. I am kinda fail at CE & exploring for offsets so I need your help! IF you find an offset which shows the node is 'being gathered' then please let us know.

Multiple gathering nodes is definitely on the 'to do' list.
It will be possible to set up several, and I will make them optional with a checkbox. Next version should be out in less than 2 weeks with this & whatever other feedback for fixes i can find.

Oh & to pause the bot press the "Home" key. This will 'sleep' it.
But if you are worried about nearby GM's - then it would be better to press the "End" key. This will exit the bot.
Ah, my idea of a sleep function was more like "run for x minutes then break for x minutes" or something. So that if I wanted, I could set that and go to bed without it botting for 8 hours straight, since I feel that's kind of obvious.

Another thing is, can you have the End key stop the program without exiting it? Sometimes I like to change waypoints or nodes while it's already going and it would be nice not to have to exit and re-open the program.

:P
SupermanFTM is offline  
Old   #19
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Bot does not do anything (NA client). What keys does it use for moving?


Hooblar is offline  
Old   #20
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
Was working for NA client for about 4 hours. But then I closed aion and restarted it and nwo it doesn't do anything. The script is stuck on pause, even though i press "home" and it tells me the "tip" to press home to pause/unpause.

I'm going to try again without windowed mode. nope still not working.

I know it's something wrong on my side. I'm just not sure what yet.
rueeveron is offline  
Old   #21
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 0
In my case :

It runs through the waypoints clearly, but if there is no gathering node it fully spams through the /say command, so everybody sees immediatly that a bot is running.

Is there any way to prevent this spamming ?

Thanks...

mfm
mfmcgn is offline  
Old   #22
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 77
Received Thanks: 18
hm if it spamms, anything is amiss with your settings, there the author should help, tough to avaid spamming with any bot, macro or script, just before you start to bot, change default chat to group or alliance

(type /P or /L and hit ENTER, now if you hit Enter again, any Text will go into an empty group or raid channel)
Grearson is offline  
Old   #23
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 336
Received Thanks: 315
Keep the feedback coming guys - I'm making alot of new fixes for the next version

I'll fix this text entry thing too.

Normally the bot types "/Select Name" once. And then the next times he simply types 'enter' and 'up' so that it sends the last written message.
If you type in chat, he will end up saying what you last said.

I'll try and make it so that if you start typing, the bot will pause and/or will actually type the full /Select Name instruction.

Like I said though, keep up any bugs you find. That way I can fix them
Jatacid is offline  
Old   #24
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 95
Received Thanks: 11
jata for the next version will have a defense in place? like if you get attacked it will try to kill the mob?
peanutym is offline  
Old   #25
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 0
This doesn't seem to work for me - after setting all my WP, and hitting "Run Bot", my character just moves right and keeps running - what am I doing wrong?
Suspek22 is offline  
Old   #26
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspek22 View Post
This doesn't seem to work for me - after setting all my WP, and hitting "Run Bot", my character just moves right and keeps running - what am I doing wrong?
i hawe this problem too
all the time pres "a" &"w"
Alita is offline  
Old   #27
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 0
yes, mine types either "awawaw" or "dwdwdwdw" all the time...

i've tried running in first person or third person...
i've tried new and saved profiles...(i notice the WPs don't make sense like an X,Y,Z new profile does when you load the saved profile though)

any help?
Suspek22 is offline  
Old   #28
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 336
Received Thanks: 315
The new version will address this. I think it is because the waypoints are being entered incorrectly.
I do not experience the problem so it is difficult to be 100% sure.

Keep trying to play with settings. Make a new profile. Be logged into the game before you take your first waypoint. Dont add extra waypoints if you see any "Saved waypoints" in the GUI as that will also confuse it.

New version is nearly ready - ETA <1 week.

It wont have battle mode/ fighting yet, maybe in the following version, but it brings the UI & the operability to a better standard.

Cheers for the feedback
Jatacid is offline  
Old   #29
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 66
Received Thanks: 16
If the bot harvests anything other than what was entered in the box it bugs and moves to the next WP. AKA if you are harvesting Aria, and you start harvesting a Fresh Aria, the bot will break off and move to the next WP
Storb is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #30
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by mfmcgn View Post
In my case :

It runs through the waypoints clearly, but if there is no gathering node it fully spams through the /say command, so everybody sees immediatly that a bot is running.

Is there any way to prevent this spamming ?

Thanks...

mfm
go into the /g mode - so itll just spam the group


Suspek22 is offline  
Closed Thread



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[AutoIt] Resource Gathering Macro with Mana->Stam
Make sure you have some resin in your bag. Adjust the globals at the top to suit the amount of stam your toon has, your keybindings and if you have a...
0 Replies - General Gaming Discussion
[AutoIt] Resource Gathering Script w/ Rest
; Simple Harvesting related AutoIt script by TeabagGus ; This script will equip a weapon first and then your harvesting tool. This makes sure you...
0 Replies - General Gaming Discussion



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:03.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.