Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 19:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[SHARE] 'JataGatha' Autoit Gathering Bot (major upgrade)

Closed Thread

Old   #211

elite*gold: 0
New version works awesome. Got ganked a few times while gathering and each time bot ressed and restarted just fine. Thanks so much for the hard work on this!

I've started some work on the code myself. I'm trying to make the bot a lot more customizable by allowing user-defined triggers for actions (a lot like the AI system found in the game Dragon Age) and adding network support so I can setup a master/slave and duo-bot on my two computers. This goes a bit beyond a gather bot though. I'm just curious if you know the offsets for DP points and party member's health?

Also, have you ever tried using the mouse events to turn the bot rather than key presses? Seems that this would make the bot far more accurate since it can turn very quickly this way. There's still a lot of places the bot gets into trouble on the gather paths I set up because it has to navigate very precisely or else it aggros something it shouldn't or jumps off a cliff.

Old   #212

awsome scripting and bot!!

this is honestly the nicest thing i have found out there. user friendly.. but yet im a noob with bots. i set up a waypoint route to gather some "betoni" yet when the route runs it sasy cannot find targte or invalid target and keep running. what am i doing wrong ?

thanks in advance!

Old   #213

Just a question for Autoit experts as Im going to have a go at writing a Tradebroker Bot, ie one that will search the Tradebroker and buy stuff automatically when its sale price falls below a user set target.
Worked out most things, but just need to know whether Autoit can read lines of text on the screen if you know where to look .?
thanks
Old   #214

thanks for the feedback guys

@botsarebad
Mouse turning would be even worse because of different sensitivities - and innaccuracy with Aion's mechanics. I'll have a look and see if i cant tweak anything further. PM me if you want to work on some stuff together

@frenchee
It sounds like you are too far away from your gathering node. When you click 'gather this' button...you need to be <7 m away from the node you want to gather.
If this doesnt work - is the bot selecting the node? or not even selecting it?

Old   #215

Hi^^

Jatagatha is great!!!

Ok.. i have a problem in the new v2.3. When i record the waypointpaths and select a node, it dont record it in the list/dropdown window("Select Node").

And in the v2.2 i have the problem, the dropdown window disappears sometimes.

I work successfuly with the v2.0 !

Can you check this please ?
Old   #216

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volkwin View Post
Hi^^
Ok.. i have a problem in the new v2.3. When i record the waypointpaths and select a node, it dont record it in the list/dropdown window("Select Node").
Was just going to post this actually. On my one computer everything works awesome, but one my second computer when I try to setup a gather path the node I've selected isn't getting registered (i.e. I click on Sobi and the window still reads "Select Node") just as reported above.
Old   #217

Quote:
Originally Posted by botsarebad View Post
Was just going to post this actually. On my one computer everything works awesome, but one my second computer when I try to setup a gather path the node I've selected isn't getting registered (i.e. I click on Sobi and the window still reads "Select Node") just as reported above.
That's weird - what are your system configs of each PC? same game version?
Old   #218

Same game version.

I just fixed the issue by reverting targetname() back to the 2.2 version, btw.

[edit] -- I fixed the issue of the bot not picking up the selected node when making the waypoints. When I actually run the bot it doesn't gather anything -- runs past nodes and doesn't respond when attacked. Think something is funky with the new memory functions.
Old   #219

@frenchee
It sounds like you are too far away from your gathering node. When you click 'gather this' button...you need to be <7 m away from the node you want to gather.
If this doesnt work - is the bot selecting the node? or not even selecting it?[/QUOTE]

i am right up next to the node. i was thinking maybe my macro is not helping or is not compatible with the software..

/select Betoni
/Skill Extract Vitality
/delay 11
/select Betoni
/Skill Extract Vitality
/delay 11
/select Betoni
/Skill Extract Vitality
/delay 11

i run the route with a,w,d keys only as the right mouse button seems to throw the toon off target of the nodes.

i have the macro set up on bar 2 and as i run waypoints, i pop down the aion screen and add a 2 next to the "betoni-"

im a noob at this so i know im ******** something up because everyone is having it work fine.. thanks for your help
Old   #220

Quote:
Originally Posted by frenchee View Post
@frenchee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jatacid
If this doesnt work - is the bot selecting the node? or not even selecting it?
i am right up next to the node. i was thinking maybe my macro is not helping or is not compatible with the software..

/select Betoni
/Skill Extract Vitality
/delay 11
/select Betoni
/Skill Extract Vitality
/delay 11
/select Betoni
/Skill Extract Vitality
/delay 11

i run the route with a,w,d keys only as the right mouse button seems to throw the toon off target of the nodes.

i have the macro set up on bar 2 and as i run waypoints, i pop down the aion screen and add a 2 next to the "betoni-"

im a noob at this so i know im screwing something up because everyone is having it work fine.. thanks for your help
Your macro should look like this. with a new macro for every node you gather.
Quote:
/Select Betoni
/Attack
You should have a new macro for each type of node. Because if you have like you have - it will select other nodes & cause it to fail.

Also - the bot gathers 3 for you - your macro doesnt need to do it.

Otherwise - dont use ingame macros - the bot types it fast enough.

I'll have a look at the memory offsets - i dont think it should have changed as we havent seen an update - unless they have a randomnizer for the scheduled maintenance.
Old   #221

no macro attempt

ok, im setting up the path again, with no macro. using a, w, d for route

ill let you know how it turns our. thanks for the help
Old   #222

thanks for testing - i'll jump in game now and give a couple checks with those offsets.

Edit: Offsets are working fine for me - i have no idea whats going on :/

Quote:
Same game version.

I just fixed the issue by reverting targetname() back to the 2.2 version, btw.

[edit] -- I fixed the issue of the bot not picking up the selected node when making the waypoints. When I actually run the bot it doesn't gather anything -- runs past nodes and doesn't respond when attacked. Think something is funky with the new memory functions.
The targetname() is needed for both the GUI setup, and also during the actual operation.
When you /Select something - it checks for the right name before it tries to gather.

Changing it so that you can see it - also needs to be changed elsewhere in the script.

Why the offsets are suddenly not working i'm not sure. send some more info if you can be bothered - it might make me think of something that could be the cause.
Old   #223

The computer it's working on is a 32-bit OS and the one it's not working on is 64-bit. I'm thinking this is the most likely reason...trying to fix it now.
Old   #224

Quote:
The computer it's working on is a 32-bit OS and the one it's not working on is 64-bit. I'm thinking this is the most likely reason...trying to fix it now.
aah yes the old 32 bit 64 bit differences :P
Recompile it and let me know how it goes - I might need to include a 64bit version in future uploads
Old   #225

danke

Closed Thread