Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 19:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[SHARE] 'JataGatha' Autoit Gathering Bot (major upgrade)

Closed Thread

Old   #196

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by krlle2005 View Post
Aaah my bad.- i had version 2.1... Sorry...
Its working now...

But i got another problem.

When i make Waypoints. i run around making a route., and when i get back and tryes to start it i get an Error. And it Deletes all my Waypoints.
anyone elsegot that problem. or is it just me Doing something wrong ?
Delete your .ini

Old   #197

Maybe someone asked for it already, but could you add a function for turning around? I keep falling off cliffs when bot tries to turn around with W A D keys.

Very nice bot though

Old   #198

great bot!

im not a high lvl yet so im in the easy areas, so far i havent really ran into any problems.
Old   #199

I have some great ideas for adding to this bot but I'm not a windows programmer. Is there any easy explanation for how to build it off source?

Some stuff I'd love to fix:
-- ability to follow exact path (bot gets stuck so many times or goes too close to mobs it can easily avoid)
-- better death waypoint handling (I haven't had it run back and start farming once yet)
-- better support for healers (frustrating having the bot sit and rest after every mob it kills just because he's 10 HPs down, especially when I can heal myself)

I don't mean this as criticism though. This bot is great and it's just some small stuff I'd love to change.

Old   #200

Quote:
Originally Posted by botsarebad View Post
I have some great ideas for adding to this bot but I'm not a windows programmer. Is there any easy explanation for how to build it off source?

Some stuff I'd love to fix:
-- ability to follow exact path (bot gets stuck so many times or goes too close to mobs it can easily avoid)
-- better death waypoint handling (I haven't had it run back and start farming once yet)
-- better support for healers (frustrating having the bot sit and rest after every mob it kills just because he's 10 HPs down, especially when I can heal myself)

I don't mean this as criticism though. This bot is great and it's just some small stuff I'd love to change.
Thanks for the feedback
--Following exact path is difficult because sometimes the bot may miss the waypoint just slightly (it cant turn fast enough/lag). This means the bot has to turn around and go back - just to find that waypoint.
To make it more 'accurate', give the bot a 'run up' to each waypoint. The more slowly you make turns while recording your waypoints - the more accurate it will be.

--Death waypoints was broken last version because I changed internally how the waypoints were saved & created (check first page, I acknowledged this It has already been fixed & will be working in the new version.

--The bot checks for agro in two ways.
1.If you had a target which was attacking (because the targets are usually auto selected).
2.If your HP dropped below max (sometimes you get hit but it doesnt auto target.)

I have since removed the HP dropping method because if you keep getting hit - eventually it will auto target the mob.

This means that I will be able to make the "Healing" part of the script more intuitive. I'm working on adding a HP % choice for the user so that the bot will either cast a skill, or sit down only if the hp drops below that value.

Hope I gave you an idea of where I'm taking the development - Keep the feedback coming - Otherwise i'll start running out of ideas
Old   #201

Is anyone having the same problem as I do? When the bot reaches a node and type "/Select Node" it does not push enter before it starts using the attack button, therefore my chat gets spawned with 1,1,1,1,1

Then I tried to use the macro function but that doesn't work either my bot just keep running to the waypoints
Old   #202

its still for dumbasses/idiots

Edit:
I wasted at least 2 hours for this **** its still not use macros properly, its still for IQ light ppl, and after setting up the points, it says range exceed (too many waypoints maybe).

And yes its a pain to set up if you are using macro, every time you have to type macro key EVERY time.

it was my last feedback, i wont waste my time for this **** anything i wrote you just totaly ignored it have fun, and make bots for retards.

But at least you can gather 43762435782458 type of Nodes yeay, yippy, 4 wasnt enough please tell me 1 only one place, when you can gather more than 4.
Old   #203

@belabibibo:

Lots of text.
I go through some of your feedback you have given

Old   #204

i would have just told him to kiss your *** jata, its open source and all he has done in this thread is whine.
Old   #205

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanutym View Post
i would have just told him to kiss your *** jata, its open source and all he has done in this thread is whine.
+1 .. I'll do the favor...

Quote:
Originally Posted by belabibibo View Post

its still for dumbasses/idiots

Edit:
I wasted at least 2 hours for this ****
Your constructive feedback is welcome but don't be condescending to Jatacid or any other developer...Have some respect.

I have yet to see you suggest source code or even attempt to modify the source code to meet your needs...
Old   #206

lol peanuty ^_^
aah well, he gave some good feedback at times - i cant be too harsh :P
Old   #207

What should the macro be like?
/select %Node only OR
/select %Node
/attack
Bot keeps running past the node while using marco.
Old   #208

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonlu123 View Post
What should the macro be like?
/select %Node only OR
/select %Node
/attack
Bot keeps running past the node while using marco.
It works with /select %Node but it shouldnt matter.
Does the bot press the macro? or is it not even pressing the button?

I received a PM with the same bug - ill look into it
Old   #209

Hi guys, great Bot prog.
I found a couple of minor issues that arnt the bot code itself, but are caused by how the
Aion client seems to work for gathering when you have a poor ping time > 700 ms or more.
Sometimes the msg "You have stopped gathering" gets returned when you try to gather a node, even when you do this normally, and the node doesnt get gathered.
When the bot encounters this prob it either ignores the node completely and moves on to the next one which is no big deal , or it stands at the node forever waiting for the
gather box to appear, but it never does.

I fixed these by increasing the sleep times on lines 1566 and 1574 in the Node gather loop.
I suspect that there is some relationship between this time and the time returned by the ping cmd, to make the loop reliable, but for ping times around the 700+ ms , 1000 ms seems to work pretty well.
I suspect that the prob also exists for the Macro gather loop, but havnt as yet tested it.
Slows the bot down slightly, but means it never misses a node or stands still forever.

Great work anyway, its a great Bot.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #210

New version 2.3 released guys

Head over to the first page to read whats new.

As always - keep the feedback & bug reports coming in.

Closed Thread