Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 23:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[SHARE] 'JataGatha' Autoit Gathering Bot (major upgrade)

Closed Thread

Old   #136

elite*gold: 0
First, nice work!
Everything works. The waypoints are working correctly at mine. He collects 3 times and continues his way. Everything fine...but my one stucks if somebody other is collecting already...he does nothing for a long time till i walk 3 times away..then he continues (v1.9)
But at all...Gr8!^^

Old   #137

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jatacid View Post
##### ##### ##### New V.2.0 ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### #####

JatagatherV.2.0
Big improvements. Support for Ingame macros. Tweaked 'spinning' bug. Tweaked a large number of other internal bugs. Simplified GUI instructions per tab. Added Battle functionality - bot will be able to defend itself if it is attacked. Supports multiple (up to 1000) skills and chain skills. Added buffs support - bot will recast buffs as specified by the user. Added 'Sleep' waypoints - This allows you to sleep for 10 seconds at a location, press multiple to sleep for longer, allows you to wait for respawn in some cases where there isnt another node to go gather. Added random jumping as an option. Added 'distance to node' feature, allowing user to specify how accurately the bot will operate. Added support for Shift/Alt/Cntrl keypress modifiers.

NEW VERSION AVAILABLE AS PER FIRST PAGE

-lots of improvements im sure you'll all enjoy.
Please keep the feedback coming

Thanks
1 User
Old   #138

thanks!
first impression:
it works,

it would be sweet if you implent a function in the next version for "delete closest waypoint".
i cant use today, but i will try more tomorrow! btw, is it works in the background?

second impression:
1) when i use node1 with macro, i cant use simple type /select for node2 :S
2) 5/10 with macro its only gather the first node, and just run towards for the next one
3) doesnt work in the background
4) attack function is sweet, but the most ppl use low lvl to run through agro mobs :P so when they get agro, they should run like hell, or drink a potion/heal and then run like hell
Old   #139

I'm very glad about the new version, but unfortunately, absolutely not working for me.
He run to the first waypoint and then:

Open Some Windows: - Inventory - Macro - Map - switch to bar 7 and then spam the chat with wawawawawaw full.....

Old   #140

Quote:
Originally Posted by belabibibo View Post
thanks!
first impression:
it works, hardly but work (/skill Vitality Extraction doesnt work anymore :S, but /attack in macro works well)

it would be sweet if you implent a function in the next version for "delete closest waypoint".
i cant use today, but i will try more tomorrow! btw, is it works in the background?
If you click on setup waypoint path it has a undo last button which will remove last waypoint. Delete closest is a good idea though, see what i can do.

No doesnt work in background mode. That as to do with memory writing which is why alot of people got banned last week. doubt this gets implemented.
Old   #141

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markusschulter View Post
I'm very glad about the new version, but unfortunately, absolutely not working for me.
He run to the first waypoint and then:

Open Some Windows: - Inventory - Macro - Map - switch to bar 7 and then spam the chat with wawawawawaw full.....
this sounds like the macro is to fast and your client isnt recieving the / that is supposed to open the chat box.

about line 1300 where it says
Code:
checkforagro()
			opt("sendkeydowndelay",10)
			Send ("{/}")
			Sleep(50)
			send("Select "&$gathermat)
			opt("sendkeydowndelay",100)
			sleep(50)
			send("{enter}")
change the first opt send key down delay to 100 and see what happens. basically that will just slow it down. You can tweak that number to speed it back up. Just seems that your client isnt picking it up fast enough. Thats only a guess though.
Old   #142

How do i use the "alt" modifier? i tried using Alt,1 but that doesnt seem to work.
Old   #143

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCaptain View Post
How do i use the "alt" modifier? i tried using Alt,1 but that doesnt seem to work.
try the ! .... like

!4

for Alt+4
Old   #144

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanutym View Post
this sounds like the macro is to fast and your client isnt recieving the / that is supposed to open the chat box.

about line 1300 where it says
Code:
checkforagro()
			opt("sendkeydowndelay",10)
			Send ("{/}")
			Sleep(50)
			send("Select "&$gathermat)
			opt("sendkeydowndelay",100)
			sleep(50)
			send("{enter}")
change the first opt send key down delay to 100 and see what happens. basically that will just slow it down. You can tweak that number to speed it back up. Just seems that your client isnt picking it up fast enough. Thats only a guess though.
Thanks a lot for your help, but this is not the solution.
The Problem is the same ( with 100 ) only slower...
Old   #145

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanutym View Post
If you click on setup waypoint path it has a undo last button which will remove last waypoint. Delete closest is a good idea though, see what i can do.

No doesnt work in background mode. That as to do with memory writing which is why alot of people got banned last week. doubt this gets implemented.
controlsend would be nice too :P

and i know there is an option to delete last....but you know...after the 20th waypoint you just click click, and forgot what was the last XD

and sometimes you just wants to delete a gathering point, because its absolutely not neccessary but you have to start over again the whole stuff, because of 1 waypoint :S
Old   #146

Thanks for the feedback guys!

I've posted a new version V2.01 which will patch some of the problems.
I think I've fixed the macro selecting bug - and I've gone back to a slightly tweaked V1.9 with typing it in.

Apologies for releasing something that didnt work - I've got peanutym testing it, and myself - but even though it works on our computers - might not work for yours.

Please download the new hotfixed version and let me know how it goes.

On another note - I'm not wanting to go to a background mode. ControlSend( is a good option to do this if you want to yourself - but I was having trouble getting the movement keys to function correctly with this method. It also increases the chances of getting banned, so for now at least there wont be a background mode.

As for 'Editing' your waypoints - its difficult - since each waypoint is numbered in the .ini as it is created, so that the bot knows which one is first - it is difficult to remove or change 1 waypoint - as all the waypoint numbers after that, have to be changed for the bot to recognize them.
I am toying with ideas such as making a for -next loop which will change the numbers but it will require extensive testing & may take time.
The skills work on the same principle - when you see mroe buttons on editiing the skills - you know its available on the waypoints too.

Cheers for the feedback again guys
Old   #147

New ver. doesn't work, it just runs to the node then to the other, etc etc.
Old   #148

check your distance xxpxx, there is a built in by default if you are greater than 5m or you type the name of the node wrong it will skip it.
Old   #149

Thumbs up

well, it works finally (i'm just spamming /select node in the macro, so 2.0 works well...)

but i dunno why, its slower now, the character stop at every waypoint for 0.3-0.5 seconds~ and it didnt do this in prev versions :\

Edit 1
What should i use to complie au3 to exe? because with autoit3, the bot says: bot died, no waypoint, bot ends etc etc.

Edit 2
well, you just increased the delay before pressing the Macro key in the new version -.-, just make a macro with: edit3

Edit 3
spamming the c, isnt neccessery, you can implent it in the Macro
/select node1
/attack
/select node1
/attack
/select node1
/attack
/select node1
/attack

, done, and you just solved 4+1 problems with one stuff :\
1) the bug, when skipping the 2nd and 3rd material
2) others cant get your nodes that easy
3) speed up the gathering
4) you can type in chat, when you are gather the Node (its not spamming C)
x) you can remove that stupid delay what you just implented in 2.0.1
doesnt matter how many lines do you write in macro (255char max) so 1 line, or 6....but it makes it the most human-like.

and serious, why did you make the bot waiting @every waypoints? it is omfg-i'm-a-bot-report-me thing....thats why your bot looked like almost human, because it moved like a human, but now....

Edit 4
uh and another idea what would be nice....

when the active window is the Aion client, and you press enter, it should pause the bot also (much easier chat system O.o) and when you press Enter again (sent the message) bot continue its job

Edit 5
its still doing circles and get agro

and the bot shouldnt buff itself at the first time, just after the first delay, because when you start bot every1 buff himself everytime. And when there is a cooldown, i dunno why, but it selects the nearest mob O.o

Edit 6
to be more like a human, bot should spam randomly random stuffs like, "i'm gathering now, i will join you later" or whatever we write in a chatbox, its totaly not neccessery, the Macro+delay "bug" is the most important O.o

Edit 7
I dunno if its possible, but when i'm just too lazy to gather, and just watch the bot and relax, it would be nice, to press a key, and skip the next gatheringpoint (for example, i see some1 already gathering it, and just press it and go to the next one. (even if i can fall down, i dun care :P)

Edit 8
the buff system is sweet, but not works at all, sometimes it buff himself, sometimes not.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #150

I'll have a look belabibibo

RE:Edits
Thankyou for these - I got a few ideas of where things may be going wrong from your feedback

Closed Thread