Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AutoAion (Free Bot)

Discussion on AutoAion (Free Bot) within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/26/2009, 01:52   #1366

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigheaddd1 View Post
not pick up the item from the ground do not know why the WP gets pretty but not catch the dog icons
That makes absolute no sense what so ever.

I can get this bot working well if I put Attack as my last key like 6.
Old 12/26/2009, 02:47   #1367

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siion View Post
That makes absolute no sense what so ever.

I can get this bot working well if I put Attack as my last key like 6.
I Decho the icon to pick up the item at 8 but not handle the icon do not know why
Old 12/26/2009, 06:33   #1368

Hello,

read the first post in this Thread and i think you get the but running.

invest a little bit time in my opinion a great bot for free.

sorry for my bad english.
Old 12/26/2009, 10:52   #1369

Ich hab nie Probleme mit Bots gehabt, zu doof die einzustellen war ich auch nie, ob englisch oder deutsch... aber ich bekomm hier keinen zum laufen?
Der Bot hat Waypoints, er hat Kampftasten usw... läuft aber einfach nur im Kreis oder in der Gegend rum ohne dabei die Waypoints oder anvisierte Targets zu beachten.
Hab Windows 7 und Aion auf Deutsch, jemand ne Lösung?
Old 12/26/2009, 12:11   #1370

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murdock View Post
Ich hab nie Probleme mit Bots gehabt, zu doof die einzustellen war ich auch nie, ob englisch oder deutsch... aber ich bekomm hier keinen zum laufen?
Der Bot hat Waypoints, er hat Kampftasten usw... läuft aber einfach nur im Kreis oder in der Gegend rum ohne dabei die Waypoints oder anvisierte Targets zu beachten.
Hab Windows 7 und Aion auf Deutsch, jemand ne Lösung?
Stell ma WASD auf standard (a linksdrehen d rechtsdrehen)
Old 12/26/2009, 13:00   #1371

My problem is that ta everything right on the button it not only picks up items ing do not know why the shortcut ta sure what is in the bot simply sit it kills quickly and not pick up the item.

required attention
Old 12/26/2009, 13:00   #1372

Das habe ich auch. Auf meinem Hauptrechner läuft der Bot 1A, dann habe ich alles auf meinen 2ten Rechner kopiert (Aion und den Bot) damit ich es wie auf dem Hauptrechner habe und siehe da er dreht und wendet sich nur und läuft einfach quer in der gegend rum und macht nix. Verstehen tue ich das auch nicht. Der 2te rechner hat das selbe Windows (Win7 64) nur einen kleineren Monitor und dadurch eine andere Auflösung. Neue Waypoints und neues einstellen des Bots hatte nichts bewirkt. W,S,A,D, und alle anderen Tasten stehen auf Standart.
Old 12/26/2009, 13:15   #1373

eben ich hab auch alles zurückgesetzt also original aber er macht es nicht
Old 12/26/2009, 13:28   #1374

Quote:
My problem is that ta everything right on the button it not only picks up items ing do not know why the shortcut ta sure what is in the bot simply sit it kills quickly and not pick up the item.

required attention
Make sure you set the key to loot in the section Combat: Loot, I usually use 8 for loot and 9 for Reg (resting/regeneration).

If your in a group you must have loot settings free for all and normal on rare items. If your killing monsters near NPC's its likely you're not doing 51+% of the DMG to gain loot prevliedges.

Looting for me works completely fine, i just need to lower the time it takes when inventory is full and it continues to stand there.
Old 12/26/2009, 15:25   #1375

Hi
I have few questions

1. It is still safe aion bot ? not noticable ? NC Can notice, found, that I'm boting ?
2 Can I do repetable quests with it ?
ex. Talk with npc 1-> go to npc 2 -> go to npc 3 ->back to npc 1.
Old 12/26/2009, 17:44   #1376

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siion View Post
Make sure you set the key to loot in the section Combat: Loot, I usually use 8 for loot and 9 for Reg (resting/regeneration).

If your in a group you must have loot settings free for all and normal on rare items. If your killing monsters near NPC's its likely you're not doing 51+% of the DMG to gain loot prevliedges.

Looting for me works completely fine, i just need to lower the time it takes when inventory is full and it continues to stand there.
I also usually put the 8 / 9 ....

8 = batch / 9 = reg

I am far from npc but it is as if he did not apertace to get the item he picks up ground and sits ja ^ ^
Old 12/26/2009, 23:30   #1377

Quote:
I also usually put the 8 / 9 ....
8 = batch / 9 = reg
I am far from npc but it is as if he did not apertace to get the item he picks up ground and sits ja ^ ^
Hmm.. Are you in a group when you do it? I know this may sound silly but try changing your loot button to something like 2, I have to put an attack button on 6 and include it in the stream of inputs for it to continue attackin after skills, though I think that is NC's fault on ranger, but it does the job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosomak View Post
Hi
I have few questions

1. It is still safe aion bot ? not noticable ? NC Can notice, found, that I'm boting ?
2 Can I do repetable quests with it ?
ex. Talk with npc 1-> go to npc 2 -> go to npc 3 ->back to npc 1.
You cannot do repeatable quests with it, though I honestly am surprised no one has made this type of bot. Go to the forum "Aion AutoIt Bot Beta [Open Source]" and mention it to chefes78, hes one of the most dedicated bot developers I know of and is always asking for tips.

Though if he doesnt want to do something like this right now I might try it myself as his bot is open source.

As for the bot safe, AutoIT is probably THE safest way to bot because it acts as you. It pressed the keyboard keys, it does it all as if you would do it (whereas applications force commands to the client so you can use pc whilst bot, whereas Auto IT you cannot use your pc when you bot). I have botted 24+ hours straight and since its double EXP weekend I'll most likely bot all weekend. I've not been banned touch wood, I dont know if I've been reported, I dont think so, I would advise you NEVER bot on channel 1 because most people use that channel, you'd be surprised how you can go to 1 area, see about 10 people, change channel and there is no one. So always change channel and never bot anywhere near water, EVER. Or near a cliff, or near many aggro mobs unless your high level and you do not risk dien on 2 mobs attacking you.

You might wonder why I bold and colour water. Well watch this:

Old 12/27/2009, 00:28   #1378

[QUOTE=Siion;3752364]Hmm.. Are you in a group when you do it? I know this may sound silly but try changing your loot button to something like 2, I have to put an attack button on 6 and include it in the stream of inputs for it to continue attackin after skills, though I think that is NC's fault on ranger, but it does the job.

looks like I put but not how it works is not pushing the button and jump 8 to 9
Attached Images
File Type: jpg forum.JPG (282.1 KB, 63 views)
Old 12/27/2009, 00:50   #1379

I dont think you can use , it says in the guide to use ;

Change your settings to match the following.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg AionSettings.JPG (26.7 KB, 71 views)
Old 12/27/2009, 00:56   #1380

send download your version so I can download.
Closed Thread