Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:53

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

AutoAion (Free Bot)

Closed Thread
 
Old   #1366
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 151
Received Thanks: 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigheaddd1 View Post
not pick up the item from the ground do not know why the WP gets pretty but not catch the dog icons
That makes absolute no sense what so ever.

I can get this bot working well if I put Attack as my last key like 6.



Siion is offline  
Old   #1367
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 43
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siion View Post
That makes absolute no sense what so ever.

I can get this bot working well if I put Attack as my last key like 6.
I Decho the icon to pick up the item at 8 but not handle the icon do not know why


bigheaddd1 is offline  
Old   #1368
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
Hello,


read the first post in this Thread and i think you get the but running.


invest a little bit time in my opinion a great bot for free.

sorry for my bad english.
amaleika is offline  
Old   #1369
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 58
Received Thanks: 0
Ich hab nie Probleme mit Bots gehabt, zu doof die einzustellen war ich auch nie, ob englisch oder deutsch... aber ich bekomm hier keinen zum laufen?
Der Bot hat Waypoints, er hat Kampftasten usw... läuft aber einfach nur im Kreis oder in der Gegend rum ohne dabei die Waypoints oder anvisierte Targets zu beachten.
Hab Windows 7 und Aion auf Deutsch, jemand ne Lösung?


Murdock is offline  
Old   #1370
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 15
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murdock View Post
Ich hab nie Probleme mit Bots gehabt, zu doof die einzustellen war ich auch nie, ob englisch oder deutsch... aber ich bekomm hier keinen zum laufen?
Der Bot hat Waypoints, er hat Kampftasten usw... läuft aber einfach nur im Kreis oder in der Gegend rum ohne dabei die Waypoints oder anvisierte Targets zu beachten.
Hab Windows 7 und Aion auf Deutsch, jemand ne Lösung?
Stell ma WASD auf standard (a linksdrehen d rechtsdrehen)
wiLLow- is offline  
Old   #1371
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 43
Received Thanks: 1
My problem is that ta everything right on the button it not only picks up items ing do not know why the shortcut ta sure what is in the bot simply sit it kills quickly and not pick up the item.

required attention
bigheaddd1 is offline  
Old   #1372
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 20
Received Thanks: 9
Das habe ich auch. Auf meinem Hauptrechner läuft der Bot 1A, dann habe ich alles auf meinen 2ten Rechner kopiert (Aion und den Bot) damit ich es wie auf dem Hauptrechner habe und siehe da er dreht und wendet sich nur und läuft einfach quer in der gegend rum und macht nix. Verstehen tue ich das auch nicht. Der 2te rechner hat das selbe Windows (Win7 64) nur einen kleineren Monitor und dadurch eine andere Auflösung. Neue Waypoints und neues einstellen des Bots hatte nichts bewirkt. W,S,A,D, und alle anderen Tasten stehen auf Standart.
mussakka is offline  
Old   #1373
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 58
Received Thanks: 0
eben ich hab auch alles zurückgesetzt also original aber er macht es nicht
Murdock is offline  
Old   #1374
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 151
Received Thanks: 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigheaddd1 View Post
My problem is that ta everything right on the button it not only picks up items ing do not know why the shortcut ta sure what is in the bot simply sit it kills quickly and not pick up the item.

required attention
Make sure you set the key to loot in the section Combat: Loot, I usually use 8 for loot and 9 for Reg (resting/regeneration).

If your in a group you must have loot settings free for all and normal on rare items. If your killing monsters near NPC's its likely you're not doing 51+% of the DMG to gain loot prevliedges.

Looting for me works completely fine, i just need to lower the time it takes when inventory is full and it continues to stand there.
Siion is offline  
Old   #1375
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 19
Received Thanks: 1
Hi
I have few questions

1. It is still safe aion bot ? not noticable ? NC Can notice, found, that I'm boting ?
2 Can I do repetable quests with it ?
ex. Talk with npc 1-> go to npc 2 -> go to npc 3 ->back to npc 1.
Rosomak is offline  
Old   #1376
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 43
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siion View Post
Make sure you set the key to loot in the section Combat: Loot, I usually use 8 for loot and 9 for Reg (resting/regeneration).

If your in a group you must have loot settings free for all and normal on rare items. If your killing monsters near NPC's its likely you're not doing 51+% of the DMG to gain loot prevliedges.

Looting for me works completely fine, i just need to lower the time it takes when inventory is full and it continues to stand there.
I also usually put the 8 / 9 ....

8 = batch / 9 = reg

I am far from npc but it is as if he did not apertace to get the item he picks up ground and sits ja ^ ^
bigheaddd1 is offline  
Old   #1377
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 151
Received Thanks: 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigheaddd1 View Post
I also usually put the 8 / 9 ....
8 = batch / 9 = reg
I am far from npc but it is as if he did not apertace to get the item he picks up ground and sits ja ^ ^
Hmm.. Are you in a group when you do it? I know this may sound silly but try changing your loot button to something like 2, I have to put an attack button on 6 and include it in the stream of inputs for it to continue attackin after skills, though I think that is NC's fault on ranger, but it does the job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosomak View Post
Hi
I have few questions

1. It is still safe aion bot ? not noticable ? NC Can notice, found, that I'm boting ?
2 Can I do repetable quests with it ?
ex. Talk with npc 1-> go to npc 2 -> go to npc 3 ->back to npc 1.
You cannot do repeatable quests with it, though I honestly am surprised no one has made this type of bot. Go to the forum "Aion AutoIt Bot Beta [Open Source]" and mention it to chefes78, hes one of the most dedicated bot developers I know of and is always asking for tips.

Though if he doesnt want to do something like this right now I might try it myself as his bot is open source.

As for the bot safe, AutoIT is probably THE safest way to bot because it acts as you. It pressed the keyboard keys, it does it all as if you would do it (whereas applications force commands to the client so you can use pc whilst bot, whereas Auto IT you cannot use your pc when you bot). I have botted 24+ hours straight and since its double EXP weekend I'll most likely bot all weekend. I've not been banned touch wood, I dont know if I've been reported, I dont think so, I would advise you NEVER bot on channel 1 because most people use that channel, you'd be surprised how you can go to 1 area, see about 10 people, change channel and there is no one. So always change channel and never bot anywhere near water, EVER. Or near a cliff, or near many aggro mobs unless your high level and you do not risk dien on 2 mobs attacking you.

You might wonder why I bold and colour water. Well watch this:

Siion is offline  
Old   #1378
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 43
Received Thanks: 1
[QUOTE=Siion;3752364]Hmm.. Are you in a group when you do it? I know this may sound silly but try changing your loot button to something like 2, I have to put an attack button on 6 and include it in the stream of inputs for it to continue attackin after skills, though I think that is NC's fault on ranger, but it does the job.



looks like I put but not how it works is not pushing the button and jump 8 to 9
Attached Images
File Type: jpg forum.JPG (282.1 KB, 61 views)
bigheaddd1 is offline  
Old   #1379
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 151
Received Thanks: 73
I dont think you can use , it says in the guide to use ;

Change your settings to match the following.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg AionSettings.JPG (26.7 KB, 69 views)
Siion is offline  
Old   #1380
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 43
Received Thanks: 1
send download your version so I can download.


bigheaddd1 is offline  
Closed Thread



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
AutoAion (Free Bot) *Release rc2.9.5*
Update to v1_rc2.9.5 • Bot ist auf das neuste Update eingestellt (Banned ist ausgeschlossen) • Im Hintergrund laufen lassen Modus hinzugefügt. •...
25 Replies - Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:53.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.