Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 17:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

pserver exploits (aion-unique tested)

Discussion on pserver exploits (aion-unique tested) within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up pserver exploits (aion-unique tested)

I'm not sure whether this is proper place, here are some tips for power leveling your Asmo toons

After level 9, you can go to Altgard zone, take a flight to Basfelt Village and locate npc called Gigantic Box (/where Gigantic Box).

(provided by antrix99)

The npc does no damage if approached properly (ranged toon would be best for this, melee's fine too tho.) and is of level 50, drops some greens and you could earn as much as 1mil kinah per run (given your cube's upgraded to 108 slots)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Take a port to Brushtonin zone and locate npc named Sea Waterworm. The mob is of level 50, drops 20k worth of kinah and doesnt attack back (or move at all) as soon as you keep your range in check (try different positions)
This mob is ideal for botting, since it has ~30s respawn time and not that much hp.

Above sploits were tested on aion-unique emu, latest revs.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/18/2010, 14:56   #2

elite*gold: 305
nice ^^
i think you mean this box right?
Old 02/18/2010, 17:33   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by antrix99 View Post
nice ^^
i think you mean this box right?
yep, this would be it, updating my original post with link, thanks!
Old 02/18/2010, 18:58   #4

around lestin are some klaw´s or anything there are very easy to kill and give very good exp but make many dmg and i dont know the right name but you can make a screenshot then u see the klaw´s on a p server
Old 02/18/2010, 21:05   #5

elite*gold: 20
lol well i hope infinite will fix it (if exist) i hate asmo ^^''
Old 02/19/2010, 01:39   #6

i hate asmo too but asmos have nice grindeplaces/spots^^
Old 02/21/2010, 09:19   #7

despite countless attempts, i cant seem to find this proper approach, i'm just wondering if there is a certain way of doing this or if it's no longer working. I'll try and see if i can figure it out myself though but any help is appreciated.
Old 02/21/2010, 16:19   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by superziro View Post
despite countless attempts, i cant seem to find this proper approach, i'm just wondering if there is a certain way of doing this or if it's no longer working. I'll try and see if i can figure it out myself though but any help is appreciated.
In my case it works while directly facing the mob, e.g. back to Basfelt village. I will make SS later with exact position.

update: ok, it appears that the trick to this is how far you are standing from the box itself, I'm playing Sorc and I'm getting no hits from it when I use orb autoattack, however if I get any closer than the default attack range, I'm getting smashed bad :/
Old 02/21/2010, 16:31   #9

I do believe that the Gigantic Box that you are referring to is not supposed to attack back, just take a long time to kill it should be much more effective to kill named mobs fyi
Old 02/21/2010, 17:23   #10

Thumbs up

another mob to farm on your beloved Asmo

Take a port to Brushtonin zone and locate npc named Sea Waterworm. The mob is of level 50, drops 20k worth of kinah and doesnt attack back (or move at all) as soon as you keep your range in check (try different positions)

This mob is ideal for botting, since it has ~30s respawn time and not that much hp.
Old 03/05/2010, 15:59   #11

elite*gold: 10
#moved
Old 03/15/2010, 15:41   #12

works with any ranged mob from what i've seen. though tbh, the amount of time it takes to kill either of those prior to being in your 35+ range... it's not worth the xp...
Old 04/23/2010, 19:02   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by toastgodsupreme View Post
We are NOT based on aion unique and do not suffer from these exploits.
RoflmaO everybody knows that, infiniteaion does not give out her updates, but uses Aion-Unique sources. After Aion Unique finished the crafting , infiniteaion had it too. After summons completed InfiniteAion says its completed but bugged blah blah... Roflcopter...
Old 04/24/2010, 23:45   #14

If you put it that way .
Maybe Aion-Unique is the one that stole updates from IA and try to release it before IA so ppl can say that Aion-Unique is more awesome and stuff .

My point is , saying what you think is ok . But insult others without any proof is BS .
Old 04/26/2010, 21:39   #15

fyi these arn't exploits why? because there on the real server