Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 14:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Direct3D Inferface Hooking]RadarWin

Discussion on [Direct3D Inferface Hooking]RadarWin within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Direct3D Inferface Hooking]Black Rain

This is a new Radar developed by me(Serux, Wolfe, Thats pretty much what I go by ^^)

It uses Direct3D 9 Interface Hooking to make it the obivous radar of choice, why simple!

1). Preform is heavily increased since it avoids any type of saving the entities in its memory.
2). Full Screen!
3). This is as close to as you can get to fully undetectable - YES it does use injection and for anyone that says injection is harmful and detectable I have pity on you.
4). No ugly hanging around exe thats just ew...
5). Ability to be full screened and click everywhere.
6). The ability to add options like fix on north show sprites(images) on the game, hide with the press of a button.
7). Did I say full screen?

Anyways haters and racists a like, please PM me your hate so it does not tarnish this thread and I will be more likely to respond.

So what does the beta(ugly and not as many features as will be released) look like?
Click Here:
Yes 40+ fps - full graphics and I don't even have that good of a computer, so HA!

I am currently seeking testers to help better this project of mine and become the obvious choice of radars.

Features to implent
- On click of radar icon highlight list color and/or switch to that target.
- On mouse hover display a box of information about that target.
- Fully comptable in-game menu to enable/disable your choices for radar(ie. zoom, what to view, what to list, colors/icons, etc)
- PVP Mode, automatically switch to best target(ie most points, closest, lowest HP, lowest/highest level, the target of most friendly players, etc)!
- Any more suggestions I would be willing to take!
- 3D Radar, aka ESP.

Once again PROJECT NOT UP FOR OPEN DOWNLOAD: SEEKING TESTERS!

Will keep this thread as up-to date as possible.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/12/2009, 07:01   #2

Added 3D Radar aka ESP.
Healthbar.

Still need testers, rawr.
Old 12/12/2009, 16:59   #3

I'm willing to test, Windows 7 64x, Elyos (If it matters). I can provide any other information, PM me.
Old 12/12/2009, 17:30   #4

i can help u testing it just pm me the link to download it
Old 12/14/2009, 18:35   #5

I would be more than happy to test. Win 7 x64 system. Hit me up if you would like for me to test.
Old 12/15/2009, 02:30   #6

can i be tester , plz ?
Old 12/15/2009, 10:38   #7

i want to be tester of your radar. What do i need to do?
My system win7 32b 2gb ddr2 gf8800gt
Old 12/15/2009, 13:51   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfe132 View Post
3). This is as close to as you can get to fully undetectable - YES it does use injection and for anyone that says injection is harmful and detectable I have pity on you.
Can you explain this please? How could injection be NOT harmful and detectable? EVERY memory writing is detectable...
Old 12/15/2009, 22:50   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by sp44wn View Post
Can you explain this please? How could injection be NOT harmful and detectable? EVERY memory writing is detectable...
First off injection is not at all memory writing. Many many many programs use DLLs to inject their software ie, anti-virus, xfire, steam...ETC! Game Guard once tried to ban users for injected DLLs they banned so many legit players the game was in a depression. Aion will not scan hard for injected files, if at all.

Creating a D3D9 hook requires no memory writing, as it hooks via standard direct 3d protocall, the dll of which Aion uses D3D9.dll(*Gasp a dll in aion*).

Aion will scan for handles and modules, used by stand-alone programs. In order to hook an exe with Aion you have to read the memory of Aion from a Handle of which your 'hooking' with Aion. Now lets review this.

A dll which injection not so much scarey or an exe which constantly has to open aion's process to read and write memory while you can do this all within a dll.

As for memory writing, using a DLL to memory write will be not be safe, but much safer. Memory Writing in general cannot be located to the whole program but instead specific points in the program so yes it can view x y z player names kinah, etc. But that doesn't mean everything will be checked, there will be flaws and people will find them.

So I swear to God if someone say injection is un-healthy or "OMG NO UNDECTION CAUSE I NOOB" I will just ignore you and hope one day you learn.

Also a little history, I got my coding skills during the game WarRock hacks were being developed, first thing was VB6, you created an undeceted module maker, then you went to C++ for more undecetion, then you linked your C++ exe with a dll for even MORE undecetion, and finally you went to a full dll and/or D3D9 which is THE safest method right now.
Old 12/16/2009, 02:14   #10

So how's the project going? (Not trying to rush you, just wondering )
Old 12/16/2009, 04:01   #11

Trying to get a basic menu out before I hand it out into the beta phase which I already have selected people for, but they don't know it.

The whole menu will be mouse clickable in-game hooked into it blahity blah blah blah. Its COOL ****. You can click through everything, health bars, classes, levels, names, all been pimped out.

A console type feature that I made, NOT AION's CONSOLE, a scroll text that displays a list of entitys by your factoring and settings. Controlling colors or stuff. Viewing entities targeting you and anything attacking you, you can press 1 button and switch between everything attacking you, leet for mass pvp or just plain abyss pvp. Whole bunch of other **** bundled together I can't remember right now.

Hopefully I should have something solid to pass out by Friday... for the weekend hoping to do so by then...

Yeah thats pretty much it.

I STILL NEED MOAR SUGGESTIONS - Pretty much whatever tools you want to be leet with in aion. Contemplating a good name.

ALSO big deal thingy here:
When this project is finished I need everyone's opinion. Should this be freeware or buy to use.

If it were buy to use it would be about $10 dollars starting fee then $5 for renewing your license/monthly? - Not at all set in stone.

Or rely on donations to use it? Half and half?

Names names names. I need names currently what I have is:
Black Rain - Ironic
Crystal Meth - The **** that gets it done
AIDS - Who does want AIDS?

You will be benifited if you contribute
Old 12/16/2009, 04:20   #12

Sounds awesome, anticipating the beta. As for the price, if the program really works as well as it sounds it would probably be worthy of a buy-to-use model, but $5 a month plus a $10 fee might scare away some potential customers. But hey, maybe I'll change my mind after I've used it
Old 12/16/2009, 05:45   #13

Honostly if its great don't rely on donations people won't do it... I would give a trial so they can see what they are missing.. a trial with a weak and floppy version of it and offer it at a rate of about 10 dollars up front like you said and maybe 3-5$ a month for updates
Old 12/16/2009, 16:12   #14

I would help you testing it. I am C# programmer with a little bit knowledges in c++ and c,
so may you are interested.
Old 12/16/2009, 16:25   #15

Received Thanks: 2,010
Don't make it freeware. Do something like sbot, get some costumers (like 10$ initial cost) and then close for a limited time, rely on a monthly (not too much, it's only a radar, like 4$ on top of the initial cost) would be awesome, it makes a great community, and it keeps ncsoft out