Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 15:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PLEASE EMAIL ME A WAY TO MAKE KINAH QUICK

Discussion on PLEASE EMAIL ME A WAY TO MAKE KINAH QUICK within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PLEASE EMAIL ME A WAY TO MAKE KINAH QUICK

Hello guys, does anyone know a kinah glitch or anything or fast way to make kinah? Please send me a private message, i really need kinah=/

rather it be a PM because the glitch shouldnt be told in public, devs might try to patch it, so PM me please:0
Old 01/05/2015, 03:26   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyusSin View Post
Hello guys, does anyone know a kinah glitch or anything or fast way to make kinah? Please send me a private message, i really need kinah=/

rather it be a PM because the glitch shouldnt be told in public, devs might try to patch it, so PM me please:0
I would like to try it also, pls send it to me to my email,

thanks.
Old 01/07/2015, 07:32   #3

elite*gold: 205
Here is two ways:
- Buy from other players.
- Farm, farm and farm...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS Kinah Guide(2 easy ways to make kinah)
11/14/2012 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies
As title says... For 15€ I'll teach you not 1, but 2 ways to make a lot of safe kinah. Just 1 of these 2 ways is enough to farm as many kinah as you want. Can easily reach 1 billion kinah each month. Payment with paypal only... If interested send me a PM, I'll give you paypal details and when I receive the money I'll send you a PM with the entire instructions... And you can ask me further questions if you need.
WTS Kinah Guide(2 wasy ways to make kinah)
09/18/2012 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies
As title says... For 15€ I'll teach you 2 ways to make a lot of safe kinah. Just 1 of these 2 ways is enough to farm as many kinah as you want. Can easily reach 1 billion kinah each month. Payment with paypal only... If interested send me a PM, I'll give you paypal details and when I receive the money I'll send you a PM with the entire instructions... And you can ask me further questions if you need.
WTS Kinah Method(Way to make kinah)
05/01/2012 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies
Hello, This way to make kinah is one of the best and 100% working, only few people know it. I sold it already to 3 people like 13 months ago and 3 months ago, and they were sadisfied. You will make on average 10KK/hour. If you are Elyos it will be way easier, but Asmos can do it too. I accept PayPal Euro payments ONLY. Price: 15€ NOT negotiable, when i get the money on my PayPal i will copy/paste on MSN the full guide and answer your questions about it if you have any. If you don't trust...
WTS Kinah Method(Way to make kinah)
02/16/2012 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, This way to make kinah is one of the best and 100% working, only few people know it. I sold it already to 2 people like 10 months ago, and they were sadisfied. You will make on average 10KK/hour. If you are Elyos it will be way easier, but Asmos can do it too. I accept PayPal or Paysafecard Euro payments ONLY. Price: 20€ NOT negotiable, when i get the money on my PayPal i will copy/paste on MSN the full guide and answer your questions about it if you have any. If you don't trust...
WTS Kinah Method(way to make kinah)
01/12/2012 - Aion Trading - 13 Replies
Hello, This way to make kinah is one of the best and 100% working, only few people know it. I sold it already to 2 people like 10 months ago, and they were sadisfied. You will make on average 10KK/hour. If you are Elyos it will be way easier, but Asmos can do it too. I accept PayPal or Paysafecard Euro payments ONLY. Price: 30€ NOT negotiable, when i get the money on my PayPal i will copy/paste on MSN the full guide and answer your questions about it if you have any. If you don't trust...