Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 22:20

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

MMO Guider - Aion Online Bot with EU Support

Reply
 
Old   #121
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 0
They don't work.. and they ban you if you complain about them not working. Apparently "Crafting Bot Released" means .. not yet.. but it's going to be released.. you just have to wait for it... but go ahead and pay me anyways. CleverCrafter, while not perfect, works MUCH better than MMOGuider. And well, MMOGuider as a leveling bot just sucks ***** period.



tman78 is offline  
Old   #122
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 51
Received Thanks: 11
I guarantee our bot is more secure than any other bot out there. Sure, we don't have warps and run speed hacks- but at least our bot is secure.

tman78 - you have been a headache since you sent payment for our bot. After 2 minutes of sending your payment you start off by swearing at our customer support guys, then you attack other members in the forums, you disrespect the mods, then you advertise another bot in our members section. Look, we just don't have time to baby sit. You were banned after 3 warnings within a 6 hour period- that is a little excessive. If you like another bot- then go use it. If you want to make threats, then go ahead...but don't forget I can always give your mother a call from her Paypal account info


mmoguider is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #123
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 100
Received Thanks: 25
@mmoguider

First of all. I think your bot has much potential. Has alot of options and doesn't need much attention for starting the bot. Just press Easy Mode button. And as much bots in the game world.. its not perfect jet, but u are going the right way.

Anyway, i hope you do resolve the site DDOS attack isue. Because i bought the bot a few days ago.. and didn't recieve my code and password yet (iam on another name on your forum). I know u can't do much about the attack... otherwise u had done that already. But its hard to communicate with u guys rigth now through your forum and so on...

Keep up the good work and lets hope u can get your forum online trhough another way.
Tault_sillicon is offline  
Old   #124
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 51
Received Thanks: 11
Tault - thanks for your feedback and I apologize for any delays. If you still need a key, please PM me.

I hired a new security guy and we haven't gone down for the last 48 hours which is an accomplishment We no longer use an auth server for our members version so the attacks won't interfere with the bot itself.


mmoguider is offline  
Old   #125
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 1
Hey, I am trying to get a trial, but I'm not getting the email.

I've waited for about 10 minutes now.

Any support available?

Bot looks awesome btw
myrloc is offline  
Old   #126
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmoguider View Post
I guarantee our bot is more secure than any other bot out there. Sure, we don't have warps and run speed hacks- but at least our bot is secure.

tman78 - you have been a headache since you sent payment for our bot. After 2 minutes of sending your payment you start off by swearing at our customer support guys, then you attack other members in the forums, you disrespect the mods, then you advertise another bot in our members section. Look, we just don't have time to baby sit. You were banned after 3 warnings within a 6 hour period- that is a little excessive. If you like another bot- then go use it. If you want to make threats, then go ahead...but don't forget I can always give your mother a call from her Paypal account info
well, first off, this story isn't completely truthful, and put out the wrong information. (which I have found a lot of bot people LOVE to do),
first of, it wasn't 2 mins. I spent a better part of 3 hours with Tman,
trying to access a site, which has DDoS problems, wonder why... since none of the other "bots" have this problem...

and I saw all the posts, BEFORE you guys decided to edit them for content.
he was pissed, and righfully so. sent money, and wow; the site goes down, that makes ANY sane person go WTF. and then the crafting bot, that "1-399 CRAFTING BOT!" that is a bunch of typo filled macros. which is why we both decided he needed to send you guys money.
they are crap and worthless.

he didn't "advertise" he was stating that said bot, even though needs work
is FAR better than your 1/2 working macros (yes, i've tested them both)

and as for the attacks, and the threats?
there was a post you guys have on that forum (I am para-phrasing, i forgot the proper verbage)
"please go to other forums and review our bot, we have a bad name out there and want to fix it"
Tman said, "you really don't want me to do that, it sucks"

yea pissed of guys do that. in that 6 hour period, your guys never once really tryed to help.
"just wait, our bot that you bought, it's not out yet, so chill"
"well, DDoS's can't be blocked because i can use a network cable"
"we don't think your money matters, so user the macros."

all BS, that "BOT" he "advertised" (for the people who care -Clevercrafter aionhackers.net (and, it's really free, not fake free)) has had more improvement in the last week, that i have seen in your bot in a few versions.
you don't have time to babysit? why not? doesn't look like you have time to take care of a paying customer.

now comes to a real question, how the F, is your macrobot "...our bot is more secure than any other bot out there..." ether it's a macro/pixle bot, or a memory bot.
if it's ONLY a macro bot, why not use MG? how is yours worth it?
if it's a memory bot, then how can you claim it's secure? or more secure than, say SZ?

as of right now, only stupid botter's are insecure, because their is no GG.

of course calling out a grown man, "i'm gonna call your mommy" seems quite professional, of course i see your point, lets belittle a man who we scammed out of money, so we don't have to support smart users. of course you just assume that everyone is a kid....

I did request a 7 day ElitePvP key, but i doupt i'll use it at this point...


EDIT!!!
looks like your site is down again.... good job.

and back up.... and down..... woot...
dr_drache is offline  
Old   #127
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmoguider View Post
I guarantee our bot is more secure than any other bot out there. Sure, we don't have warps and run speed hacks- but at least our bot is secure.

tman78 - you have been a headache since you sent payment for our bot. After 2 minutes of sending your payment you start off by swearing at our customer support guys, then you attack other members in the forums, you disrespect the mods, then you advertise another bot in our members section. Look, we just don't have time to baby sit. You were banned after 3 warnings within a 6 hour period- that is a little excessive. If you like another bot- then go use it. If you want to make threats, then go ahead...but don't forget I can always give your mother a call from her Paypal account info
\

edited. I as sent 1 infraction, not 3. I replied to the mod sending the fraction and he banned me. Second, no support. In fact I didn't hear from the HEAD admin until several hours AFTER I was banned. Meanwhile you got mods ONLINE asking ppl to go to these sites and praise their bots. First off, your hunting MACRO bot doesn't hold a candle to Macro Goblin. It damn sure doesn't a candle to a REAL bot like Aionsz.

You're crafting bot... LMAO. Clevercrafter is a SIMPLE Autoit script.. and took me to 299 in 1 sitting. Your bot couldn't pull off talking to the NPC. Your bot sucks.. the only people who praise it are people who haven't experienced anything better.

As for refunds.. you offered... and guess what.. just like your BOT... you didn't deliver. Big surprise there...

So, don't come in here and make stupid comments about my mom or whatever else you kids think you need to say to make your tiny penis feel a bit bigger. Fact is.. your bot sucks... your admins are tit babies... and you'll never be better than Macro Goblin or Aion SZ. And I have tested nearly EVERY bot out there extensively.

Best advice.. after this high school endeavor.. i wouldnt suggest business admin as a career for you. Better stick to Mickey D's
tman78 is offline  
Old   #128
 
elite*gold: 80
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 2,781
Received Thanks: 772
#spam deleted
@tman78, please don't insult other members
Kinu is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #129
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 51
Received Thanks: 11
I don't have a problem giving you a refund, however you connect to our authorization server daily so apparently you are still using it We don't offer support through other sites. If you want a refund, use our support form. I will even let you continue to use it for free.

From what I have heard from customers - we have great customer service. I personally do not tolerate people like you and would rather ban you from the community than have to deal with the headache of you harassing our members.

As for the DDoS attacks- they are very common in the gaming industry. I should know as I have been in this industry for 15 years now.

This will be my last reply to you. If you want the last word- go ahead. I won't waste my time replying to you. Its impossible to please everyone- especially difficult people like you. You are the only person that has ever asked for a refund - I hope that makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside.
mmoguider is offline  
Old   #130
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmoguider View Post
I don't have a problem giving you a refund, however you connect to our authorization server daily so apparently you are still using it We don't offer support through other sites. If you want a refund, use our support form. I will even let you continue to use it for free.

From what I have heard from customers - we have great customer service. I personally do not tolerate people like you and would rather ban you from the community than have to deal with the headache of you harassing our members.

As for the DDoS attacks- they are very common in the gaming industry. I should know as I have been in this industry for 15 years now.

This will be my last reply to you. If you want the last word- go ahead. I won't waste my time replying to you. Its impossible to please everyone- especially difficult people like you. You are the only person that has ever asked for a refund - I hope that makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside.
WHAT?? LOL! First, I have been out of town since my last post! No way I could connect to your auth server. Second, you don't USE an auth server. I have no login and pass. I have a reg.dat key tied to my hardware that enables your program. There is no authorization. This pathetic attempt of yours to save face is eff'in hilarious. I haven't and WOULDN'T have been using your bot because I don't think it's any good. The only reason you got my money was for the crafting bot you advertised having. Turns out... that bot hasn't been released yet.... we need to use some silly macro until you decide to release it.

I have said more than once here.. and more than once through your "support" email that I wan't a refund. We both know you aren't going to give it, so quit saying you will to try and make your self look like you provide any kind of decent support. The minute you DO give a refund, I will be in here gladly letting everyone know you stood behind your word. Until then....
tman78 is offline  
Old   #131
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 74
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by tman78 View Post
WHAT?? LOL! First, I have been out of town since my last post! No way I could connect to your auth server. Second, you don't USE an auth server. I have no login and pass. I have a reg.dat key tied to my hardware that enables your program. There is no authorization. This pathetic attempt of yours to save face is eff'in hilarious. I haven't and WOULDN'T have been using your bot because I don't think it's any good. The only reason you got my money was for the crafting bot you advertised having. Turns out... that bot hasn't been released yet.... we need to use some silly macro until you decide to release it.

I have said more than once here.. and more than once through your "support" email that I wan't a refund. We both know you aren't going to give it, so quit saying you will to try and make your self look like you provide any kind of decent support. The minute you DO give a refund, I will be in here gladly letting everyone know you stood behind your word. Until then....
Can you stop please u maked me rofl a few times while reading this, If you just had read better then you should have know that the crafting bot wassn't released yet. And that you can use macro's for a replacement till the bot come's out ( Thumbs up for creating that ) and this bot is far better then any other i have used. You are probbaly just somebody that doessnt know how to make it work and is trying to make mmoguider sound bad. And dont let me start about the support you are saying it is tereable but it is so good the only thing is, They are not online every time on the day and probbaly living in another timezone then you do. So stop making this bot and the developpers sound bad.
bloedaap is offline  
Old   #132
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 0
I'm gonna ignore the guy above me because he is obviously an idiot. Instead I am gonna post about what i came here to post about.

Just received a refund from Adam over at MMOGuider. He said he would refund my money, and he did. Thank you Adam.

He also offered to let me try out the new crafting bot when it is released in a few days. I may very well do that. If it looks to be a pretty good crafting bot, I will gladly report that for you guys here. Thanks again.

TMAN
tman78 is offline  
Old   #133

 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 216
Received Thanks: 12
i dont understand this stupid diskusion about mmoguider i have a lifetime version

and i use the Crafting Macros and now see my Alchi skill if 399 whats your problem the crafting bots works good but some errors on this how can fix it manual i use the bot some times and have 2 Chars @ High Level Now

if any guys here how say its not Runing maybe look own System for Errors i have no Problems with this Great Bot

Adam and Kevin make good work
i have both in my MSN and i can tell you if i have a problem i become Help under 12 Hours !!!
xeloweb is offline  
Old   #134
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 74
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by tman78 View Post
I'm gonna ignore the guy above me because he is obviously an idiot. Instead I am gonna post about what i came here to post about.

Just received a refund from Adam over at MMOGuider. He said he would refund my money, and he did. Thank you Adam.

He also offered to let me try out the new crafting bot when it is released in a few days. I may very well do that. If it looks to be a pretty good crafting bot, I will gladly report that for you guys here. Thanks again.

TMAN
it was late for me so i sounded like an idiot :P, What i was trying to say was they realy do great work etc

And glad that you get a refund.
bloedaap is offline  
Old   #135
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 51
Received Thanks: 11
v.1.15 has just been released.

The crafting bot is almost finished and will be completely free to everyone. All you have to do is join our forums (free)


mmoguider is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
New Support For Aion SZ bot
I figured since the old thread is kind of dead, I would help support those who are still having issues. (Botsmall is already sending people to my...
3 Replies - Aion Main - Discussions / Questions



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:20.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.