Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 03:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

MMO Guider - Aion Online Bot with EU Support

Old   #91

elite*gold: 40
Do anyone is using this bot and how good is this programm for a sorcerer , because i have planed to buy this bot for an month , but first i want test it how good it is.

Old   #92

elite*gold: 0
PM Adam on our forums, he will give you a free trial and you can see for yourself

Old   #93

Jen0va - we don't support older versions of the bot (none of them will run anymore). You must download 1.7 and if you want tech support, please use our forums.

Thanks!
Old   #94

I want a 7 day trial, i tryed the 1 day out a little and im having trouble with deaths and constant running into objects like walls. Does the member forums have help to setting up the bot and areas to grind in? Also it doesnt seem to save your settings on exiting the bot, you have to put them in every time?

Old   #95

I've tried over and over to get this bot working, I'm running windows 7 64 bit. The bot isn't damaged in the download, I have NO antivirus on this computer. Yet when I load the bot it will show in the processes for a few seconds and then go away.

Not sure why, but as far as someone supporting why it won't start.... well I haven't had much help. But best of luck to everyone who got it to work, I really wanted to try this one.
Old   #96

Thumbs up

I have tried out the 7-day trial of this bot and intend on purchasing once I get back from my business trip. This is a memory reading bot, so it is very smooth and can run in the background (running it right now while i'm typing). It autodetects skills and uses them based upon their cooldowns. It also has a feature called "Double Attack Speed", which removes battle animations and actually enables you to attack faster than normal!

I've leveled from 1-17 with my assassin in the last 24 hours, occasionally checking on the bot, finding other places to farm, upgrading skills, and even doing some quests for a few hours (slower XP) because I was bored. My toon has 150k kinah, which was acquired 90% from botting.

Macros are easy to make with MMOGuider if you have experience with other bots. You can create macros that will autohunt in a given area on a set path. Once your bags are full, you can choose to have it return to a given goods seller and empty them (good for kinah farming) or just keep killings mobs without looting. Also, you can choose your Bind point and if you die it will use the Soul Healer (optional) and continue where it left off botting.

This is definitely the best bot I've tried (SZbot, MMOviper, ktzbot, damncheaters, and marcogoblin). Adam, who seems to run the show, provides suberb service as well. From what I can tell, the key distribution system is automated as well, since they sell their own gamecards and don't have to wait for their distributor to supply them like SZbot (waited 3 days to get my key from bestAI*Nbot.com).
Thanks
1 User
Old   #97

lmao, just registered to post that? make it more obvious your trying to promote your product
Old   #98

I am in no way affiliated with MMOGuider other than that I use their bot. There are plenty of other reviews for the other bots in their respective threads, so this one needed at least one. My review is purely factual and has worked well for me based upon the way I play the game.
Old   #99

Dead link for me. I cant get to the website
Old   #100

motoxstar44 - thanks for your feedback
Old   #101

I have registered yesterday at mmoguider.com but I did not get a an Email so far. Seems like your page is ignoring me...
Old   #102

Register at the forums and ask Adam for an 7days trial key mention u are from elitepvpers.com

Goodluck.
Old   #103

The site has been DDOS'd off and on for the last week, apparently someone doesn't like them. This is why the site hasn't sent you an email. :/
Old   #104

Mhh somebody out there really hate boters. Lots of sites are under attack these days. Any ideas when mmoguider.com is back online?
Old   #105

Quote:
Originally Posted by amag View Post
Mhh somebody out there really hate boters. Lots of sites are under attack these days. Any ideas when mmoguider.com is back online?
The site is up now. They are working on removing the authorization server so the bot will be unaffected by DDoS attempts.