Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 04:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

MMO Guider - Aion Online Bot with EU Support

Old   #226

elite*gold: 1
stop saying MMOGuider if dead no ADmins postings here is a admin and i post some times !

MMOGuider just have atm little Family Problems thats only why slow down Devlop we have a Private Life ....

Old   #227

elite*gold: 0
Aion ninja. Use it. All other bots fail.

Old   #228

Received Thanks: 2,005
Meh, guider has great potential, it's just lost. And the ************* website is complete nonsense, do you except that every european citizen speaks german? i don't think so, so try to atleast translate your website before trying to sell something.

And i think we should stop mentioning ninja, and put it in the dark corners of the internet before ncsoft finds out...
Old   #229

open your Eye website are Translate or you think the Buttons on Top just for fun ? we need some time to translate all finish but we work on this we cant do all @ same time

Old   #230

elite*gold: 335
mmoguider seems to be dead. forum is dead, no updates, no releases...
Old   #231

MMOGuider its not Dead look on EU Forum here you se we work on all i dont know why us site get no updates maybe on Holliday
Old   #232

Warning !!!

Game Update we need to fix mmoguider Please wait we work curently on Fix and Need some Times thx
Old   #233

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeloweb View Post
Warning !!!

Game Update we need to fix mmoguider Please wait we work curently on Fix and Need some Times thx
other bot release update in few minutes LOL!!! mmoguider is dead. this prof it. does not take a bot so long to do an update like this.
Old   #234

other bots are not Complex like mmoguider if please stop your spaming here you can not know whats we need to fix we have a secure bot and use some other methods to bothing like a stupid AutoIT bot
Old   #235

Quote:
other bots are not Complex like mmoguider if please stop your spaming here you can not know whats we need to fix we have a secure bot and use some other methods to bothing like a stupid AutoIT bot
u can stop defend dead bot
Old   #236

Quote:
I'm perfectly happy when someone defends their work, but when they have no idea what they are talking about it ****** me off.

To update after aion updates, requires a few address modifications. Its the same thing for AutoIT too. As well as most bots you see update quickly chances are they are pretty **** good at oh my ***, dare I say it? Copy pasting? Maybe MMOGuider has to wait for public offsets for it to update....?

Maybe next time you actually know what your talking about before you open your mouth, because then you'll realize that what your saying is absolute bullshit mockery.

Good day.
Old   #237

elite*gold: 335
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfe132 View Post
I'm perfectly happy when someone defends their work, but when they have no idea what they are talking about it ****** me off.

To update after aion updates, requires a few address modifications. Its the same thing for AutoIT too. As well as most bots you see update quickly chances are they are pretty **** good at oh my ***, dare I say it? Copy pasting? Maybe MMOGuider has to wait for public offsets for it to update....?

Maybe next time you actually know what your talking about before you open your mouth, because then you'll realize that what your saying is absolute bullshit mockery.

Good day.
/agree with u.
Old   #238

we have patch current version from mmoguider you can download on Eu site current

and stop say we are Dead we still alive

and no we need to modify some more we does not use public Offsets on our bot we have own system whats not be public and need some more time to fix
Old   #239

u had to ASK the coder to make a fix. no bugs have even been fixed, he just update offsets!!! bugs have been in for WEEKS now.

i am happy we are able to get a version that works for patch, but these bugs are making people unhappy.
Old   #240

bugs are fixed
just Greater Mana Serum cant be find we have fix some Issues and no i dont need to ask the coder
i be Admin from ************* we work some time for you i dont know why our us site does not the same @ the moment maybe some Problems on Family from admin i dont know and now i say it aggain we dont use offsets !!!!