Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 04:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

MMO Guider - Aion Online Bot with EU Support

Old   #166

elite*gold: 0
he just said what was going on....... mmoguider.com got attacked they had to reinstall the system. and they are currently working on getting the bot up and going with the new patch, also if u use google to translate the .de site u can dl later version from ther when it comes out.

Old   #167

Sure but I found this Information here and not at ************* - lol

Old   #168

Well at least we have some answer. Just give them some time to get things rolling.
Old   #169

it appears the .de site has a fixd version up witch ppl who got thers from mmoguider.com are scrwed till they get the main site back..... this is messed up.

Old   #170

Hi there,

I'm very interested in your bot and have some question.

Does it just walk waypoints or does it do real pathing?
How about implementing quests. is it possible to make complex scripts?
I mean for example something like checking what class you are playing, which level you are, and then deciding what point to go and so on.
Is it also possible to implement quests?

I'm asking this because i want to make a huge script to level a char with doing a lot of quests, deciding what reward to select depending on the class and things like this. checking what class you are and grinding on different points with different classes.

Are things like this possible (or maybe possible soon) or am i asking to much?

I know there are some bots that actually do some small quests.

Can I still mail you to get a 7-day trial to do some testing?
Can I test the bot on different machines when i'm running it only once at a time or just on one PC?

thanks a lot for answers and sorry for my english.
Old   #171

Who can upload the new version of bot ?
Old   #172

typical example... they say webpage will be up in 1 day... it's now 2 days and nothing.

DONT GET MMOGUIDER - bad support
Old   #173

yes i will have to agree. ther support is ****........ been 3 almost 4days now ther is no US site and ther is no working bot for us customers.
Old   #174

elite*gold: 1
i dont know why the us site not back now
i just make the German Support and all members from us get fine

here i will be share the mmoguider Patched version
please does not activate double speed attack need to fix this

but this time only the lifetime version fixed (some bugs need to fix)
Attached Files
File Type: rar MMO Guider v.1.18.rar (5.34 MB, 55 views)
Old   #175

Angelbot works
Old   #176

1.18 works about the same as 1.15 did before the patch. thanks for linking it, since the mmoguider.com site is still down of course.
Old   #177

I just thought I'd post to say the new version has been up for a while now. Always check for their latest builds. (1.19 is their latest for lifetime members with keys)
Old   #178

Wouldn't mind an update from MMO Guider as to what the hell is going on. MMOGuider.com has been down for some time now and currently links to a generic domain hosting business. The .de website says they are still working on a fix to the bot, which they have already released.

WHAT ARE YOU DOING?????????
Old   #179

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterballs View Post
I just thought I'd post to say the new version has been up for a while now. Always check for their latest builds. (1.19 is their latest for lifetime members with keys)
It would seem that the version 1.19 was taken off the download server or the server may be down.

I personally think all of us deserve some kind of answer as to what is going on. It has been a week now and nothing..just a message that was put up on the german site. It says they are fixing the bot, yet it has been fixed for a few days now. I think the smart thing to do was make an english section in the german forums and explain everything there.

So ya..using 1.18 right now and it seems to be working as intended though.
Old   #180

I have been trying to figure this out for quite some time. I was using the Demo for a while and then the site went down... right after I paid for the full thing. I was emailed a "key" file but I have no idea what do do with it there (BTW if anyone has any clue what to do with it that would be huge). I have been trying to get a hold of someone that knows what they are doing for a while now but I can't find anyone.

Current Status: Tried Downloading 1.19... won't download.

Tried Downloading 1.18 Demo, can't even connect to the authentication server thing.

Tried Downloading the 1.18 for full members and putting the full key in the main file but thats not working so I'm obviously doing something wrong as it's not even testing the authentication server. Rumor is 1.18 is working but I cannot even confirm that.

Please keep updating this thread as this isn't looking good and the more people that can figure it out the better.