Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 06:27

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

I give support for sz bot

Reply
 
Old   #601
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 189
Received Thanks: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deyvel View Post
omg wer hilfe mit dem key von eh-games braucht einfach mich anschreiben ^^
Deyvel,

Come register on my forums, we can help you

PM me for link.



NewUser2.0 is offline  
Old   #602
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 1,160
Received Thanks: 38
Anyone got a list of what Quests are in the Bot ? I cant read them its all Chinese


mx0 is offline  
Old   #603
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 81
Received Thanks: 2
also die quests sind stigma quests und abyss entry quests glaub ich also die kann man auch aleine machen ^^
Quote:
Deyvel,

Come register on my forums, we can help you
Was ist los ?^^
Deyvel is offline  
Old   #604
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 1,160
Received Thanks: 38
Nein das sind Coin Quests... nur würde ich gern wissen was in dem Menü dadrunter steht


mx0 is offline  
Old   #605
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 81
Received Thanks: 2
keine ahnung kann die sprache leider auch net hmm
Deyvel is offline  
Old   #606
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 0
Hello everyone.
Can someone tell how to set up a route to the point manually?
Waaa123 is offline  
Old   #607
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 26
Received Thanks: 0
hallo, habe eine frage. ein freund hat seit heute den szbot aber jedes mal wenn er ihn starten will öffnet sich ein fenster mit aiondownloader und danach der nc launcher aber weder das spiel startet, noch der bot. kennt jemand das problem und weiß eine lösung?

hello, i have a question. today a friend of me bought the szbot but every time he wants to run it, it opens a window with aiondownloader and then the nc launcher, but neither the game starts, yet the bot. someone knows the problem and knows a solution?
GrafPornoExtremo is offline  
Old   #608
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 189
Received Thanks: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrafPornoExtremo View Post
hallo, habe eine frage. ein freund hat seit heute den szbot aber jedes mal wenn er ihn starten will öffnet sich ein fenster mit aiondownloader und danach der nc launcher aber weder das spiel startet, noch der bot. kennt jemand das problem und weiß eine lösung?

hello, i have a question. today a friend of me bought the szbot but every time he wants to run it, it opens a window with aiondownloader and then the nc launcher, but neither the game starts, yet the bot. someone knows the problem and knows a solution?
So the bot opens the Aion (ncsoft) launcher?
NewUser2.0 is offline  
Old   #609
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 26
Received Thanks: 0
first it opens a window with aiondownloader and then the nc soft launcher opens. but the game don't start automatically and when i start it manually the bot don't starts. i'm using vista ultimate 64bit. a friend of me use the same vista version but his bot works without any problems.
GrafPornoExtremo is offline  
Old   #610
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 189
Received Thanks: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrafPornoExtremo View Post
first it opens a window with aiondownloader and then the nc soft launcher opens. but the game don't start automatically and when i start it manually the bot don't starts. i'm using vista ultimate 64bit. a friend of me use the same vista version but his bot works without any problems.
Try to delete game.dll and aion.bin, then repair via the ncsoft launcher.

If that doesn't work i'd try a new install, it seems like the game is picking up the incorrect thing to launch, are you letting the bot automatically use the default path, or are you picking the path (on the bot screen).
NewUser2.0 is offline  
Old   #611
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 44
Received Thanks: 4
Are the bot windows in English or we have to discover what chinese terms means?
catarropeloso is offline  
Old   #612
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 46
Received Thanks: 2
AionSZ is in FULL english, PM me and i can hook you up with a key and access to a forum with 800+ users
fuko1337 is offline  
Old   #613
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 0
I see a small part of the bot still in chinese? mainly the Herb treatment stuff?
l2boy is offline  
Old   #614
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 189
Received Thanks: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by l2boy View Post
I see a small part of the bot still in chinese? mainly the Herb treatment stuff?
A few of the dropdowns may have one or two items not in english; however its not hard to tell what they are -- especially with the I, II, III, and IV next to them.
NewUser2.0 is offline  
Old   #615
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
What can i do to prevent that the bot and the game close after some time w/o any errors


unisolblade is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[RELEASE] First release..give me support and thanks..
hello..im not sure if this code can use at your server..but i will release it whatever u say..firstly...this code can make a portal to your shop flag...
2 Replies - EO Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:27.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.