Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 23:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

DAMNCheaters Aion Bot - already getting DDoS'ed for it

Old   #61

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImortalPain View Post
NoFap = need give them account ID and PW /fail
SZ and all bot who got dll injection /fail ( loads of ppl banned so totally useless if those bot work fine and farm for good if you will lose everything and your $ for game too )
Damcheaters well cant say because I still need know if it work like Viper or if is dll injection too, if is dll /fail too ( sorry )
Viper seems the only one good bot but price is really over at my point...
That's entirely not true. Nowhere does it request for you to surrender your account ID and PW...

Old   #62

Damncheaters Aiongrind doesn't use dll injection, doesn't send packets and doesn't write to memory, at least afaik.

All I know is that they're damnexpensive for a bot that doesn't do anything but grind. Also, how do they get it to run in background mode without writing to memory?

And one thing that ****** me off about damncheaters in general, is that they've had their WoW tools as "coming soon" for a couple of years now, but Aion, WAR, AoC, DF etc etc get released asap. That's suspicious in it's own right.

Old   #63

That's simple... The WoW market is flooded with stuff and we do not like to reinvent the wheels...
Old   #64

Damncheaters bot has no support at all. It doesnt work properly and when tried ot contact support doesnt give any support.

Old   #65

It doesn't work all that bad... thing that ****** me off is it targets the level1 mobs.... SOOOOO annoying!
Old   #66

Uhm, it doesnt... it targets them but it wont attack them...
Old   #67

Quote:
Originally Posted by reji View Post
Damncheaters bot has no support at all. It doesnt work properly and when tried ot contact support doesnt give any support.
Hrm - seems to be working fine for everyone else... Guess you didnt read the 16 pages PDF guide, nor did you try to get support on our forum... guess we have to guess your telephone number and ask every day how we can help you ...
Old   #68

Tried to contact your online support and no help since noone ther elast 24 hours able to help. Posted on you forun about 16 hours ago and still no help so before talkign down to me pelase have your facts straight.
Old   #69

Quote:
Originally Posted by reji View Post
Tried to contact your online support and no help since noone ther elast 24 hours able to help. Posted on you forun about 16 hours ago and still no help so before talkign down to me pelase have your facts straight.
'The customer is wrong', is their company mission statement, try asking for a refund ...
Old   #70

Have requested refund 36 hours ago and still waiting for response. Their support is never online so have to wait *** knows how long for a response.

Adivice ppl NOT to use this website since it lack any sort of support or communication with its members regarding issues.
Old   #71

Seems to be suffering from another DDoS.

The bot is awesome. Small and simple. From what I am led to believe it is one of the safest as well.

Does me well.
Old   #72

Looks like our competitors dont like it - but thankfully their DDoS attack is as crappy as their bots...
Old   #73

Wasnt me
Old   #74

I think it's one of the chinese competitors. Remember in december all the us and eu bot sites were under DDoS...
Old   #75

And it's still working and it's still undetected.