Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 12:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

DAMNCheaters Aion Bot - already getting DDoS'ed for it

Old   #46

elite*gold: 0
I imagine so. I have talked to a few other sites and they describe similar attacks. I'm not going to make any accusations but I a few people seem to point the finger at one site in particular.

Old   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmoguider View Post
I imagine so. I have talked to a few other sites and they describe similar attacks. I'm not going to make any accusations but I a few people seem to point the finger at one site in particular.
PM me with one of your IM names (aim/msn) I'd be interested to discuss with you.

Old   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmoguider View Post
DamnCheaters- sorry to hear about the DDoS attacks. We were hit last Friday as well. If you run into trouble with attacks, feel free to email us and we can collaborate.

Cheers!
It seems everyone who started to support Aion got hit. So i guess it must be a competitor. Thanks for the offer but we solved it already by upgrading our network infrastructure.
Old   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by xfclx View Post
Just bought this bot. Looks pretty nice but one thing is really ****.

Once you start the bot, the ingame grapics turn like crazy, actions are not shown anymore, some strange gray blocks appear and everything looks very very strange. I'm not the only one with this problem as seen in your forums.

Please fix this as soon as possible ...
Fixed in v.0.7.0.0

Old   #50

I tried the MMOviper bot and it worked well there are still a few bugs but the main thing I have seen lacking in ALL the bots is the use of chance on block abilities for templars. These abilities are a lot of our dps. I will not bot with a 2 handed weapon because that screams I am a bot plus it is very inefficient. Im not going to pay for any bot that cant even work for my class.
Old   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irash View Post
There is no way macrogoblin is that good. Here is a more honest review of all the bots.

Here i posted this in another forum. LOL Most of the bots out suck actually. Here is my quick review on all 3 In order of best to worst i have only tested 5 so far.

1) NZBot
Pro - It is most like l2
Con - Its chinese and no one knows how much it will be on release
2) Damncheaters
Pro - Very stable
Con - Pricey
3) MMOViper
Pro - 5 Bucks and A Radar
Con - No win 7 support
4) NOFap
Pro - Its free
Con - Its free....
5) Macrogoblin
Pro - large community, Downloadable waypoints
Con - Bot runs around random, doesnt kill as well as others.
Mate, what's better at NZbot over ours ? Let me know please
Old   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itburnz View Post
Mate, what's better at NZbot over ours ? Let me know please

I think he means szbot, a few things about this bot that set it above the rest at least for me

-Bot pathing is amazing, no need for way points the bot will automatically path around objects. Set up a hunting range spot (can be any size) and the bot will navigate flawlessly within your set range.

-Background mode one of the best features by far

-No need for return paths the bot is able to path back to the hunting point

-Advanced skill usage - click one button and the bot will autodetect skills and use them in the most efficent manner - none of this setting up ingame macro crap

-auto train skills every 3 levels

-able to blacklist mobs

-inventory management sell all misc/sell whites/sell greens all configurable by item. Able to buy any item you specify. Store any item you specify in the bank

-remote login friendly - Im able to control my bot when not at my computer using the bot UI

-major quest automation, start at level 1 the bot will level you all the way to 10 and auto complete ascension quest choosing the class you want. Also supports level 20 stigma, level 25 quest and some higher 40's quests as well

-grouping support

-alerts/alarms for multiple events

-bot can pvp if enabled

-support for gathering

-bot is able to fly

-support for all types of heals/potions/food

Those are just the main features, theres a lot more. Ive tried most of the bots out and SZ is 100x better then the others.

The bot is just extemely polished and fluid and very efficient which makes it the fastest leveling bot imo.

I would love to see a bot maker step up and be able to compete with szbot and drop the monthly game card crap for a one time yearly payment of something like 50$
Old   #53

hmmmmm the yearly fee or lifetime would be much nicer
Old   #54

lol
Old   #55

If SZ can support crafting and abyss, then it will be perfect.
Old   #56

I guess you have to decide whether you want a bot that manipulates Aion in memory (and so is trivial to detect/ban) or something with less features that is trickier to detect. I can't help feeling if NC ever pull there finger out we will see mass banning of people that are manipulating the client in memory.
Old   #57

nofap is best
Old   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by martincavas View Post
nofap is best
Well that's a matter of opinion, imo its patently untrue. Don't get me wrong I like what Novis is doing and have used Nofap for a while it has good potential but it is clearly not the 'best' by any measure. If you don't want to gather mats or aether and don't need crafting it gets the job done though it can be finicky to get configured well.
Old   #59

Quote:
nofap is best
Yeah it is, but its down atm
Old   #60

Quote:
nofap is best
NoFap = need give them account ID and PW /fail
SZ and all bot who got dll injection /fail ( loads of ppl banned so totally useless if those bot work fine and farm for good if you will lose everything and your $ for game too )
Damcheaters well cant say because I still need know if it work like Viper or if is dll injection too, if is dll /fail too ( sorry )
Viper seems the only one good bot but price is really over at my point...

EDIT :
sorry I mean Ninja for price not Viper, my bad, Viper seems the most honest quality/price out atm