Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 12:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

DAMNCheaters Aion Bot - already getting DDoS'ed for it

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by bthecheat View Post
500k kina per hour my ****!
At level 50? Why not? If you're level 50, how much kinah do you think you grind per hour through farming and vendoring/selling loot through the ah?

Old   #32

i ve made like 300k in 4 hours at lvl 17-19using KTZ bot vendoring usless stuff and selling valuable items at broker

Old   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by samodacm View Post
i ve made like 300k in 4 hours at lvl 17-19using KTZ bot vendoring usless stuff and selling valuable items at broker
yes its a decent botfor being free beta. but it wont be free for long lol.
Old   #34

We have upgraded our server capacity in order to solve the DDoS issue. Everything is back to normal - sorry for the delays.

Old   #35

Have this bot an profile especially for Rangers? Or does it work like the rest and isn't rly optimal for rangers.
Old   #36

Just bought this bot. Looks pretty nice but one thing is really ****.

Once you start the bot, the ingame grapics turn like crazy, actions are not shown anymore, some strange gray blocks appear and everything looks very very strange. I'm not the only one with this problem as seen in your forums.

Please fix this as soon as possible ...
Old   #37

Rgr, we are looking into it already. Some people have it, some dont - of course noone of us got it... Please provide us some info on your OS/Graphics card etc.

The odd thing about it is the bot doesnt mess with the game at all, it only reads data but doesnt alter anything...especially not graphics related.
Old   #38

I'm running Windows XP SP3 and my graphics card is ATI Radeon 4850 HD with the newest drivers.

I'm not home at the moment, otherwise i could possibly make a screen of how strange it looks as soon as I press the Start Button of the Bot.
Old   #39

hmm first somebody ddos'es macrogoblin then damncheaters. somebody's really out to take out the competition.
Old   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itburnz View Post
Rgr, we are looking into it already. Some people have it, some dont - of course noone of us got it... Please provide us some info on your OS/Graphics card etc.

The odd thing about it is the bot doesnt mess with the game at all, it only reads data but doesnt alter anything...especially not graphics related.
Yeah just got this bot today and the same its basically unusable at the moment, have updated your forums with info.

Tried three bots now:

MMOViper: Nice configuration but has a tendency to crash an awful lot, so stopped using it, 'object not referenced' newbie coding mistakes ...

DamnCheaters: Very smooth spot botting when it works but for me glitches out after a cpl of mins, so again unusable atm. Will try it again when they've fixed it. I don't like the reliance on chaining skills with in game macros though, they're notoriously flaky ...

MacroGoblin: At the moment the best of the bunch, although have to play around with pathing a fair bit as its hopeless if it gets stuck, looks the bottier of the three but has the best configuration by far.
Old   #41

There is no way macrogoblin is that good. Here is a more honest review of all the bots.

Here i posted this in another forum. LOL Most of the bots out suck actually. Here is my quick review on all 3 In order of best to worst i have only tested 5 so far.

1) NZBot
Pro - It is most like l2
Con - Its chinese and no one knows how much it will be on release
2) Damncheaters
Pro - Very stable
Con - Pricey
3) MMOViper
Pro - 5 Bucks and A Radar
Con - No win 7 support
4) NOFap
Pro - Its free
Con - Its free....
5) Macrogoblin
Pro - large community, Downloadable waypoints
Con - Bot runs around random, doesnt kill as well as others.
Old   #42

Considering MMOViper now supports Windows 7, full grouping, and pet classes, its #1 in my book!!! Try running the latest version, and see if you dont agree.
Old   #43

I have and it still crashes all the time ^^
Old   #44

DamnCheaters- sorry to hear about the DDoS attacks. We were hit last Friday as well. If you run into trouble with attacks, feel free to email us and we can collaborate.

Cheers!
Old   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmoguider View Post
DamnCheaters- sorry to hear about the DDoS attacks. We were hit last Friday as well. If you run into trouble with attacks, feel free to email us and we can collaborate.

Cheers!
Same group of guys doing it to everyone?