Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 12:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

DAMNCheaters Aion Bot - already getting DDoS'ed for it

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by omidus View Post
well I got an email to download my client, but.. the link wont work lol DDoS related?
delete the www. just use damncheaters.com and u will be able to download

Old   #17

Still DDoS related as the smart guys who work in our ISPs NOC aint there on weekends

Old   #18

So it can only support like 4 skills? at mid levels you need to use a variety of skills to even grind properly.
Old   #19

4 skills? tbh, we dont need/want another macro bot. Nofap is fine.. and i for one definitely wont pay for a macro bot. Unless its background and has skill chain setup as a feature like many chinese bots do, why would you pay for a lesser bot? sorry but doesnt sound that inticing.

Old   #20

This DDoS attack is raelly hurting your business. I was going to order but now it made me reconsider
Old   #21

I wouldnt touch that bot with my ***. If you pay for a bot, pay for quality and go SZ, really. Else take the free KTZ bot wich is ofc 120 times better than this one.
Old   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex1990 View Post
I wouldnt touch that bot with my ***. If you pay for a bot, pay for quality and go SZ, really. Else take the free KTZ bot wich is ofc 120 times better than this one.
SZ Bot is still written in Chinese! So i'm not using that until they can be

arsed to translate it.

Im using KTZ bot and is really good, has full background mode. Only problem

is it will KS with the current build.

Anyway back on track to the thread. I'd consider using the bot if it had a

background mode purely for the Anti KS feature. But with no background

mode i wont be subscribing for the time being.
Old   #23

"SZ Bot is still written in Chinese! So i'm not using that until they can be

arsed to translate it." Obviously you cant be arsed to do some research - so far it runs **** smooth, better than anything else on this forum (and I tried them all). SZ Bot has a background mode too, uses his skills much faster, is less bot looking and it doesnt get stuck either. It does not KS too btw., even more so - you can even set it up to ignore any mobs who are in X range of another player so you won't even come near potential killsteals. SZ Bot is the _best_ Bot out there, and with all those translations (which are pretty accurate) you're setup in no time.
Old   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by marc54 View Post
4 skills? tbh, we dont need/want another macro bot. Nofap is fine.. and i for one definitely wont pay for a macro bot. Unless its background and has skill chain setup as a feature like many chinese bots do, why would you pay for a lesser bot? sorry but doesnt sound that inticing.
It's 4 hotkeys and it isnt another macro bot, it's written in C++ and is completly based on memory. The reason it only has 4 hotkeys is because each hotkey comes with a checkbox and 3 edit boxes for configuration - with 20 hotkeys it would come with 80 fields you have to setup. Since the game supports macros you can simply put up everything into a single key using an ingame macro...

We tried to design the GUI as unconfusing as possible for an easy and quick setup.
Old   #25

SZ Bot doesn't work under Win 7 64bit - that's why me and most people aren't using it I think. Someone got it to work with this OS already, but it's alot of tweaking and I don't want to sit here for hours to get a bot running, KTZ is fine for now, just find a good open spot without obstacles
Old   #26

You should at least take some time to setup the Aion Bot page properly w/o copy and pasting errors

Quote:
Aion Leveling Bot - Level from 1- 50 on Autopilot
Looking to powerlevel your main, or an alt from 1-80? AionGrind is the perfect leveling bot, with a powerful pathing system, and configurable fighting and behavior setup. With AionGrind you can safely level on autopilot, 24/7, acting and fighting naturally exactly like a player. AionGrind will fight for hours on end, resurrect if it dies, and fill your bags with lots of loot.
Cool, the bot allows me to get 30 levels higher than Aion cap (level 50)?
Old   #27

thanks for the hint - well we can spend hours into page design or into the bot... i'd prefer the last
Old   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex1990 View Post
Obviously you cant be arsed to do some research - so far it runs **** smooth, better than anything else on this forum .
Obviously .. you came to that conclusion without having a clue WHAT i've

done research on.

I know its a decent bot i've even used the Beta.

The fact is matey that if they cant translate the bot into english I wont buy

it.

Buyers market buddy.
Old   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyd123 View Post
Your video is incredibly miss-leading with the speed it moves at.

Either your bot is actually quite slow and you need to show it at high speeds to look good, or you just want people to be like "omg, your bot is so fast i will buy it"

Good luck, though!
The video is sped up to show more in a short period of time. Bot videos really aren't that interesting, so when making a video, you really have two choices. Show a little footage at normal speed, with 2 or 3 kills, or speed up the video so you can fit more footage in. Who the hell wants to watch a bot kill mobs? If you have the option, might as well speed it up.

You don't see other bot videos out there sped up, generally because people don't have a clue how to do it, don't give a **** about their video (or are limited by their software).
Old   #30

500k kina per hour my ****!