Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 18:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[release]AionSZ bot & AionKTZ bot

Old   #61

elite*gold: 0
is it still working?

Old   #62

elite*gold: 0
if u want to be banned immediatelly u can use aionSZ yup
i was one of the guy that promote this bot on botsmall, it's me i made all image tutorial to explain tab by tab how to use the chineese version in english server.

this bot was really really nice, the best bot ever made for aion, when he was just out.
But with the politic anti bot from aion team, it was detected fast.
Why aion server are empty today and since long time, it's just due to their anti bot politic too hard, everyone left, coz without bot player, server was 50% less empty, so they merged all server many many times but can't save the game.
Actually aion is a dead game.

Hope next time aion team will learn from their big mistake, ban all bot immediatelly it's not a good thing, bot player is a big part of mmorpg market, and when u launch a new mmo u need to make with it.

wow team understand since long time, that the best way was to not ban instantelly all bot, but just make some banwaves each years 1 or 2 big banwaves andthe rest of the time just make some random bans.
like that botter can play some months without problems.

In Aion, if you use bot u are banned 1h or 1 day later LOL it's just a big joke.

AionSZ was removed from botsmall forum, after we saw he was totlly detected.

I think u still can find aionSZ somewhere on the net, but keep this in mind
- totally detected
- and a big chance to find virus on the version that are still alive on the net.
- And i dont think aionSZ is still updated for last aion version

Old   #63

elite*gold: 450
Bots are not supposed to be part of any MMO; it's just that when a game is so dull and boring until you get to higher levels, we Western people don't want to play it (and thus bot). Make no mistake, Aion is huge in both Russia and Korea with thousands of players and each server incredibly active. The market here is different, hence games such as GW2 and SWTOR do excellent here, but much less so in the eastern countries. A good game design should eliminate any urge to use a bot.