Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 15:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Aion Bot for real money

Old   #46

elite*gold: 0
Got it working!?

Everyone having problems listen up,

I have successfully got this bot working in VMWare Workstation with Windows XP SP2.

Keep in mind, I have also tested the following operating systems which DO NOT work:
Windows 7 Ultimate x64
Windows XP x86 SP3

VMWare runs the game fine apart from now showing the characters, you can see everything else but your character and others characters however the bot still works, it's just a graphics glitch.

I will include a screenshot below of the bot actually working, looks like everyone needs to have WinXP SP2 32bit for it to actually work!!

If anyone needs help setting VMWare up, send me a PM!!

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Old   #47

You right,

I make a mistake I have Windows XP Pro SP2 not SP3. I just tested in other computer that is going to be for my buffer/healer and did not work and has SP3. I will talk tomorrow with customer support so they are aware of this.

Btw thanks for the screenshot, good there are some people who make it work, so they can contribute more into this bot.

Old   #48

I think guys this bot can be cracked since Tbot (for silkroad online) has been cracked many times cuz this bot come from same company i think its even easy to crack it :P
Old   #49

Mine won't target any mobs even when i put em on attack and priority.

Old   #50

Does anyone have the speed hack working other than samodacm?

samodacm, when you enable speed hack? I don't see any difference, is there a proper method to make it work?
Old   #51

im trying to get it working on vista x64.. But still no luck even when i make it compatible to windowx xp 2 pack. If anyone find out any kind of methods to get it working on my vista post it up!
Old   #52

I will check tomorrow morning how to make it work in Vista. Right now is late, so i am going to sleep and let the bot do his job =D.

Tip: Upgrade your bag so you have more space, more time botting, more items to sell

Also I will suggest VMWare, StatiXAU made it work that way and he is willing to help out people who are unfamiliar with that software.
Old   #53

perfect bot ill be paying 9$ x2 if its costly but i havre 1 question how can i make it follow even if i click all the follow thing my healer wont follow my templar he will heal it but wont follow him every time
Old   #54

how do u actually get it to work? my guy just runs around and doesnt target anything
Old   #55

I am having the same issue as xmate18. I've set up the skill chain I wanted and set up everything according to the guide that was posted, however my guy now just runs and doesn't target anything. I always get the constant message of: You do not have a proper target for that skill.". Then when I manually go to try to select a target, my av runs to the target, then runs away, then runs back, then runs away, and says I can't use that skill on that target. I have Weakening Severe blow II as my first initiating move so it should not be a problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Old   #56

mine work fine just need an extra help how to make my healer follow my temp cause he actually heal him but dont follow him
Old   #57

ok so i got this thing to work.. should have known what the fix was.. so this is what i did.
btw im running Windows Vista x64
i right clicked on the ktz .exe file and i made it so it could run as Windows XP service pack 2.
after that followed the instructions and it worked.
Old   #58

does the speed hack really work, i'm not really noticing anything different on my sorc castings
Old   #59

hey didnt work to fix my vista problem do i have to change anything else but just propriety service pak 2 i mean need change resolution or anything? and still need help with follow for bot
Old   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by socialconflicts View Post
ok so i got this thing to work.. should have known what the fix was.. so this is what i did.
btw im running Windows Vista x64
i right clicked on the ktz .exe file and i made it so it could run as Windows XP service pack 2.
after that followed the instructions and it worked.
I done this and it still didnt work, im using windows 7 x64