Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 21:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Aion Bot for real money

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
OMG!

Its working!!!

Thanks so much... how much it cost the pay version?? ?

Ok here is my input...

-The bot works in background mode,
- The test is a one hour trial.
- Is like l2walker... very similar to set up
- it targets like no other bot
- it has an excellent waypoint system
- is a oog bot
- party system
- quest system for high lvl toon
- healer protect system... (Time to buy another account for boxing)
- script system...

One hour was not enough to test all the features, but I just want to buy the **** thing!

Old   #17

How much does the bot cost?

I'm still a bit cautious about the login before game thing, last time i did that it had a keylogger which recorded everything i typed, the dude found out my pass but luckly he was a guildmate of mine and didn't hack me and told me to change my pass

Old   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonesoljahx View Post

I'm still a bit cautious about the login before game thing, last time i did that it had a keylogger which recorded everything i typed, the dude found out my pass but luckly he was a guildmate of mine and didn't hack me and told me to change my pass
I am not sure how much it cost, I add the guy in msn but he havent answer back, so I am pretty much wating with a couple of bucks here.

I just follow some of the steps people post here, is like I have nothing to lost? I have a newbie char no worth a dim.. with a different game account than my master using a dummy computer that only runs aion.exe, and found out is was a oog bot, also that works in the background and has similar features like l2walker, is so complete that really is hard to even consider it a scam anymore.

I am using at the time the waypoint system, create a few points, the toon runs over when there is no mob, when it targets doesnt need to look around, is like knows already the mobs around you their locations etc, it has a mini radar thing and also pvp functions... it can be set up to steal or not steal mobs, save scripts or whatever you want...

So I am just waiting to buy this time, hopefully bot258 add me to messenger!
Old   #19

Quote:

Ok I just registered, it cost 9 buck per month... its like a bot time card or something like that the product you need to purchase to use this bot.

Old   #20

9 bux a month? dam i was hoping for a 1 time deal, thats like $24 bux just to play aion
Old   #21

Quote:
9 bux a month? dam i was hoping for a 1 time deal, thats like $24 bux just to play aion
Thats actually cheap, if you could see what I am doing with it =D. I even considering been a farmer, but thats another story :P.

I will be top lvl in no time .
Old   #22

is this an ingame or out of game? this bot looks very promising. and 9 bucks isnt a lot if u consider all the hours it can play.
Old   #23

for $9, you could quite possibly get lvl 50 in 1 month, and $$$...
Old   #24

I just to talk to bot258 customer support

AND HERE ARE THE GREAT NEWS!!!!

THE BOT IS FREE RIGHT NOW UNTIL THEY DECIDE THEY WANT TO MAKE IT PAY TO BOT!, NOT JUST ONE HOUR!!! SO YOU CAN TEST IT ALL YOU WANT!

The $9 thing is wrong, I make a mistake there, well I purchase something that I dont need lol. But is ok, I am really happy with this bot also they going to refund the money because it was a mistake!
Old   #25

Not sure about all you guys, but I am running Windows XP SP3 x86 and can't get the bot to work, I have also tried on my home pc Windows 7 Ultimate x64 and they both are doing the same thing coming up with "Please login the game."

Can anyone shed some advice?

I have opened the bot and pressed load, I have then logged in to Aion, selected my character and I am in the game, but still nothing, maybe I am doing something wrong?
Old   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by StatiXAU View Post
Not sure about all you guys, but I am running Windows XP SP3 x86 and can't get the bot to work, I have also tried on my home pc Windows 7 Ultimate x64 and they both are doing the same thing coming up with "Please login the game."

Can anyone shed some advice?

I have opened the bot and pressed load, I have then logged in to Aion, selected my character and I am in the game, but still nothing, maybe I am doing something wrong?
You press home after getting in game w/ it loaded?
Old   #27

why did i done all the step above but it still say that i have to log in the game 1st???
i did log in the soft before i log in game
Old   #28

Csxtitan, Indeed I did, Once I was fully in game with my character I pressed home, but still no skills in the list, I put the bot login on the left but it still sais Login the game.. I'm going to try logging in as a local admin at work seeing if that makes any difference, maybe group policy is interfering.
Old   #29

im running vista x64 and i have followed correctly the steps and it still says " Please log in "
i load the .exe file once its loaded i start aion.
once im at the login screen i push ' home ' and the screen pops up.
i enter the information and push ' log in ' once i do this it tells me to log in on the right screen.
after this i log in and it never loads up.

anyone got any insight if im doing anything wrong? or is it because im using vista x64?
thanks.
Old   #30

Social, quite a few people including me are having the same issue, can anyone suggest a fix or let us know that it's working and what operating system and service pack you are using?