Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 11:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Macro Goblin comes out with Aion bot

Old   #46

elite*gold: 0
yea still waiting man. killing me b/c i got work if a little bit and made a pretty solid profile for some afk exp but dont look good.

Old   #47

To Find out about Macrogoblin being down

I posted about it here:

Old   #48

From Jack -

Hi, please spread the following info if you'd like:

Macro Goblin (MacroGoblin) on Twitter

Realize the software and bots will not work yet. But communication will be better with those links above. The more emails and PMs I have to answer the longer fixing the software will take. There is no ETA, sorry. It could even take over a day, I'm not sure, I'm in new territory - but working hard to get people back online.

Regards,
Jack
Old   #49

I just wonder how many of the pay2use botmakers have a payed account here... none i guess.
How about banning all the advertisement of them till they got a prem account.

Old   #50

how to download it? and where to download?
Old   #51

what about using Chain skills? can it do that effectivly? so far no bot I have tried can handle chains right, its a nightmare.
Old   #52

dont buy macrogoblin because ıt hacking and now server down ı bought ıt but ıt ıs all time problem !!&%^....
Old   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeronflux View Post
dont buy macrogoblin because ıt hacking and now server down ı bought ıt but ıt ıs all time problem !!&%^....
MG is the best one out there, it puts the others I've tried to shame. Yes it handles chain skills very nicely. It's so good that his competition has started hitting his site with denial of service attacks, which is why you've had problems this week. There is a workaround in place, the bot still works beautifully. Plus it works in like 5 other mmorpgs - it is the best bang for your buck. Talk to the creator (Jack) if your having problems, top notch customer service.
Old   #54

Just wanted to say that the bot has been working great for me. I've got 4 levels on my Cleric so far. The bot does handle chain skills just fine. Great bot and for the money I've now used the bot in WAR and AION!
Old   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by samodacm View Post
KTZ bot is the best one so far its free atm it got even speed hack left yestrday he got me from 13-16 almost 17 in like 3-4 hours and i got a lot of money about 150k gold in these 4hours
yes yet loadin a BOT before u load the game it self doesnt make sense hence i dont trust it

im waitin for macrogoblin site to get back up cus its down atm >.< so i can buy the bot
friend of mine had it i told him to send it to me but he said only 2 of same IPs allowed or something so ill just buy it my self was workin amazing for him hes lvlin templar atm he hardly ever dies only time he dies is when bot takes DoT damage so macrogoblin tells it to sit then takes DoT damage bot stands up and doesnt sit anymore untill u have killed the next mob and at that point **** could hit the fan but seriously who cares :P u can make it run back to point u where farmin if u died i believe my m8 even said u can make it stand in town for 2 mins first so u wont have that soul sickness

so far from what i have heard the bot is fine and can only get better by the time also whats a 1 time 30 dollar i mean thats close to nothing unless u dont have a job
Old   #56

site is back up,

Old   #57

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by spliffeh View Post
MG is the best one out there, it puts the others I've tried to shame. Yes it handles chain skills very nicely. It's so good that his competition has started hitting his site with denial of service attacks, which is why you've had problems this week. There is a workaround in place, the bot still works beautifully. Plus it works in like 5 other mmorpgs - it is the best bang for your buck. Talk to the creator (Jack) if your having problems, top notch customer service.
This. I will be doing some advertising for this bot. Works flawlessly! I haven't ran into ANY bugs yet, pathing is awesome and smooth, ability to tweak everything and make it do ANYTHING you want is wicked awesome. Well worth the money. I bought Damncheater's and MMOViper's and they were both horrible compared to this one.
Old   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackartist View Post
what about using Chain skills? can it do that effectivly? so far no bot I have tried can handle chains right, its a nightmare.
With an assassin, it was a joke. i love macro goblin as ive used with plenty of other games, however it just doesnt cut it for aion. Unless your a chanter or cleric, it doesnt seem to like to work with your char. I spent more time dead with the bot than i did actually gaining exp. it's nice to just use a bot, click a checkmark and have all your spells/chains recognized and go off in the correct order.
Old   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by kallell View Post
With an assassin, it was a joke. i love macro goblin as ive used with plenty of other games, however it just doesnt cut it for aion. Unless your a chanter or cleric, it doesnt seem to like to work with your char. I spent more time dead with the bot than i did actually gaining exp. it's nice to just use a bot, click a checkmark and have all your spells/chains recognized and go off in the correct order.
bot works fine with templar/glad aswell
i have yet to test my assassin tho i dont see big deal lol
yes bot meight not be able to use surprise attack but for rest it can chain in mobs face and sit when needed

only think ranger meight be hard to bot dunno if u can make the bot kite mobs around standin still and spammin skills on ranger is kinda fail
Old   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeronflux View Post

youre obviously the most epic fail ever

macrogoblin kickz ***. i allready botted my gladiator from 10 to 20 without any problems.

and i bet MG will be the first bot on market with vendor trash items ability.

and yes, the support from jack is as fast as lightning