Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 22:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Macro Goblin comes out with Aion bot

Discussion on Macro Goblin comes out with Aion bot within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

Old 10/02/2009, 06:18   #31

elite*gold: 0
I am getting the same error spliffeh - i assume hes updating stuff which is def needed. The bot is ok for some very basic grinding atm but lacks some features im hoping to see soon like more options for SM pets etc. I went with this since it runs on win 7 64 and seemed like it might not log my keys. I'm very new to botting so wasnt sure about the safety and support of all these free ones??
Old 10/02/2009, 06:51   #32

i bought macrogoblin about 2 hrs ago and it running great. the only problem is i can not get it to loot. if any1 knows what needs to be done let me know. i followed the instructions and put loot key in +. thing is i tryed checking the boxes for run to sattack/chat or w/e but still not working. and now the site is down so i got no way of getting ahold of jack to get this fixed... other than that tho its working fine. getting me exp as we speak.

typing this on a dam netbook lol
Old 10/02/2009, 06:54   #33

is this bot like the mmoviper ?
Old 10/02/2009, 07:13   #34

Are you guys really ******** about the bot?

Jack was the first person to release a 100% memory reading bot that can run waypoints and do all the other things.

Oh no, it doesn't have pet support after 2 days of the bot being out? Cry me a river. You don't think there are more important things for the bot to be able to do? If you guys want to complain about what the bot doesn't have, then make a bot that has those features.

"Oh no, Macro Goblin sucks compared to "insert name here" bot"

Well guess what, most of those other "bots" have 3-5 people working on them at any given time. Macro Goblin has one, and that's Jack. Anything ever accomplished by that program was done by a single person, managing 4-5 different games?

In a week, a month, or a year, no other bot will compare. Maybe you should try a different bot, say MMOViper or DamnCheaters. They all have ****** programs, horrible GUI, and run like ****.

Give the guy a break, he's doing this solo. Do you think he doesn't have a life? I'm sorry he can't spend 48 straight hours making the bot "perfect for a Spirit Master". Your ideas seem logical and easy, but trust me, it's not as easy to accomplish as you think. And if it is, then make your own.
Old 10/02/2009, 07:21   #35

Think your taking my comment the wrong way. I am new here and I chose his bot because it had some decent reviews and the creater seemed to be legit (ie. it will be supported and updated). The bot was working fine for me for several hours tonight but it did crash about 2 hours ago and I am unable to even get to the macrogoblin webpage so I'm guessing its down. That was the only reason i'm reporting a reply to spliffeh's post about the crash.
Old 10/02/2009, 07:32   #36

***MACROGOBLIN IS DOWN***

It is great - when it is up.

"Service Unavailable" for the past 2 hours.

Any update? Can anyone contact this Jack guy and make sure he knows?
Old 10/02/2009, 10:21   #37

Yes, it is down. No clue why, or when it will be up again. Could be 100% his providers fault. We'll know when it goes back up..

Either way, i'm not bashing a single person's comments at all. I'm just saying, it's unfortunate his bot isn't 100% ideal after 2 days of releasing it. He has a life, and he is doing this solo. He may have issues with some memory locations, or ideas in general. Take it for what it's worth, but you pay 30 dollars to have a bot for 2 years... It's not a monthly charge, and it's not for a single bot. You can use it for Aion, Warhammer, Age of Conan.... anything.

Cut him some slack, and just be appreciative he is devoted to helping us out. You can go to a bot like MMOViper or anyone else, but I can guarantee you won't have the tech support or the overall quality you get from MacroGoblin. This is the first time in 1+ years that i've seen the site down, too.

Jack is a good guy, and definitely deserves some appreciation (Even if his bot doesn't work for one of the 8 classes in the game). It's not the end of the world, just play another character and play your SM when the pet functions are working.
Old 10/02/2009, 11:54   #38

One of the best Aion bots out there. The new Version works great.

But this "Service Unavailable" sucks.
Old 10/02/2009, 14:11   #39

Info from Jack:
Hello, my Web Host now says that it's a DDoS attack on my domain. I'm unsure when it will be available again. If you need a refund and it's been less than 5 days no problem. If you know of forums where people are talking about this please tell them MacroGoblin is under Denial of Service attack. If the site comes back up w/in the next few days I'll increase the trial time for the bot by a few days at least.
But anyone who wants a refund for the last 5 days just send an email to with paypal transaction ID or paypal email and I'll get to it eventually.
Thanks,
Jack
Old 10/02/2009, 14:47   #40

oh no
Old 10/02/2009, 15:05   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by samodacm View Post
KTZ bot is the best one so far its free atm it got even speed hack left yestrday he got me from 13-16 almost 17 in like 3-4 hours and i got a lot of money about 150k gold in these 4hours
Hello,

Can you please tell me or redirect me to a place where I should be able to configure it or an english language version?

That would be great. Need KTZ configuration howto
Old 10/02/2009, 15:34   #42

KTZ bot its free? i think not.
you have an hour free to use it
Old 10/02/2009, 15:40   #43

this really blows macrogoblin is down man. i JUST bought the thing last night 2 hrs before the site went down, was working fine for my sorc now this.
Old 10/02/2009, 16:13   #44

same for me raymurda
Old 10/02/2009, 17:14   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by raymurda View Post
this really blows macrogoblin is down man. i JUST bought the thing last night 2 hrs before the site went down, was working fine for my sorc now this.

yes, wait a bit. The site comes back online.
the money is worth it!