Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 06:20

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Maybe a chinese bot for US/EU aion?

Reply
 
Old   #31
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 386
Received Thanks: 22
i finsihed my guid on botsmal forum just check it and u can start grinding, gathering ground and sky ressource, and more...just follow the guids



patricia1 is offline  
Old   #32
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 28
Received Thanks: 1
Thanks Patricia, I will have a look at it now

BTW Patricia, can you buy an account for me if I give you some money? Or maybe supply a tutorial? I am not sure how to purchase an account to use this bot. I can send you some PayPal if your able to do this for me..


StatiXAU is offline  
Old   #33
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 92
Received Thanks: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by patricia1 View Post
i finsihed my guid on botsmal forum just check it and u can start grinding, gathering ground and sky ressource, and more...just follow the guids
awesome

I'd like to know tho how to create a buy-path

because I bot somewhere where I need to use the flight teleporter to get to town and then I need to buy pots there.....can this bot do that ?

Also does this bot have a speed attack hack maybe integrated ?
iPlayboy is offline  
Old   #34
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 28
Received Thanks: 1
iPlayboy, you have managed to get the bot working? EU or NA ?


StatiXAU is offline  
Old   #35
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 92
Received Thanks: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by StatiXAU View Post
iPlayboy, you have managed to get the bot working? EU or NA ?
EU + works like a charm.....
iPlayboy is offline  
Old   #36
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 28
Received Thanks: 1
It would be great if I could use the NA version of the bot, however I need someone to help me purchase a license for the bot.. this is seeming quite frustrating.
StatiXAU is offline  
Old   #37
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 386
Received Thanks: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by iPlayboy View Post
awesome

I'd like to know tho how to create a buy-path

because I bot somewhere where I need to use the flight teleporter to get to town and then I need to buy pots there.....can this bot do that ?

Also does this bot have a speed attack hack maybe integrated ?
yup i think so, but be carefull speed hack will make u ban really fast i guess
try to change this option to 2 or more


You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

ur path where bot need to talk with fly master, work?
mine don't work
patricia1 is offline  
Old   #38
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 28
Received Thanks: 1
iPlayboy, would be interested to know if that speed attack works, let us know

On top of that, Patricia, help me buy a license for the v104 NA bot.. Can you post a tutorial how to do that?
StatiXAU is offline  
Old   #39
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 92
Received Thanks: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by patricia1 View Post
yup i think so, but be carefull speed hack will make u ban really fast i guess
try to change this option to 2 or more


You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

ur path where bot need to talk with fly master, work?
mine don't work
thanks patricia, but if you say I get ban really fast then I will not test it xD

payed alot of money for that game....dont want to risk that

edit:

btw , I saw you talking about Mana Regen Tab....do you mean by that somekind of Hack ? like Mana Regenerates 10x faster for example ?
iPlayboy is offline  
Old   #40
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 8
i tried that bot , my game started but when i started the bot , i got that message

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

what does it mean
lordmarkam is offline  
Old   #41
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 92
Received Thanks: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordmarkam View Post
i tried that bot , my game started but when i started the bot , i got that message

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

what does it mean
you did something wrong. check your steps and try again.

Like did you set a proper waypoint first ? if you didnt you get that message for example.
iPlayboy is offline  
Old   #42
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 386
Received Thanks: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by iPlayboy View Post
thanks patricia, but if you say I get ban really fast then I will not test it xD

payed alot of money for that game....dont want to risk that

edit:

btw , I saw you talking about Mana Regen Tab....do you mean by that somekind of Hack ? like Mana Regenerates 10x faster for example ?
don'y know if u will be banned, but generally speed hack on mmo is the first thing GM can check and see easy the player use anormal state.

mana regen?
the 2 option i show you, it's attack faster the 1, 2 , 3 or etc... time
and move faster than 1, 2, 3, etc...time
but not tested and will not test.

u said u got a go back path where bot need to talk to fly master and fly, that work, right?
can you put the config of the path plz, mine don't work it don't talk with the fly master.
patricia1 is offline  
Old   #43
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 92
Received Thanks: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by patricia1 View Post
don'y know if u will be banned, but generally speed hack on mmo is the first thing GM can check and see easy the player use anormal state.

mana regen?
the 2 option i show you, it's attack faster the 1, 2 , 3 or etc... time
and move faster than 1, 2, 3, etc...time
but not tested and will not test.

u said u got a go back path where bot need to talk to fly master and fly, that work, right?
can you put the config of the path plz, mine don't work it don't talk with the fly master.
nono you got me wrong....I asked if there is a way to create a pot-buy-go-back-to-spot option ^^
iPlayboy is offline  
Old   #44
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 42
Received Thanks: 0
well my game dont start i got win 7 is that might be a problem ?
gzo is offline  
Old   #45
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
Where can I buy this bot, and is there an english version I can buy? Link please if there is.


mennacce is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:20.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.