Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 00:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Novi's Fully Automated Player (Nofap)

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
same here
doesnt work crash on startup vista 64bit

Old   #17

Worked great for me THANKS!!, Windows XP Pro SP3 (use the older version for best results).

Old   #18

does it works on private server?
Old   #19

Hello all. I'm the creator of this bot. I have been developing it for way too many hours these past few days.

The x64 fix is right around the corner, but as it stands, anyone with an x64 OS will not be able to use the bot.

If the bot crashes as soon as you open it, you will need to change your locale settings to en-US. I'll fix it at some point, but for now it is what it is.

I'm pretty tired of explaining all of this on 100 different forums, but here's the deal:

Yes, the bot runs into walls and sucks at finding mobs...it's in Beta ^_^

Once I get the "it doesn't even load" errors out of the way, I'll start updating the game logic, adding waypoints, **** like that.

Feel free to email me if you have any questions/comments/etc. I'll probably be setting up a forum just for my bot so you will know exactly where to go for updates.

-Novi

EDIT: To the OP, Lowfyr, why the **** would you edit out my email address when you stole my post for the bot description and download links? Are you purposefully trying to claim this as your own?

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #20

I'm going to try to answer everyone's questions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankozzu View Post
it random crashes and disconnect from the game on xp 0,0
My bot cannot cause Aion to disconnect. The only way the program would crash (that I can think of, since it hasn't done it to anyone else so far) would be if Aion suddenly closed (like it does when it disconnects).

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankozzu View Post
yea maybe is something related to the process attaching, it crashes istantly both game and bot, so there is something wrong...
Negative There's no real "attaching". My bot doesn't write game memory in any way, and for some very good reasons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosferatu|Alucard View Post
Doesnt start on win 7
If the program doesn't even start (just crashes), it's likely due to your locale settings. Will be fixed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhino666 View Post
reso: 1440x900

v1.30b keeps spamming [tab] key over and over.

I downloaded v1.2 out of curiosity and that one worked a little better! It killed off the first mob like it was supposed to! but then it tried to pick up a drop which one empty and it kept bending over to pick up the drop over and over. It was like stuck in a loop.

edit: v1.2 will sometimes kill 4-5 mobs perfectly but then it will get caught in a loop of spamming the pickup on an empty drop.

edit: also if a mob drops a rolled quest scroll the bot will just hang because you would need to click OK on the dialog box that pops up with a rolled scroll
If it can't find mobs above the minimum level set in the config, it will spam tab like a madman, then start running. The looting thing is because the corpse isn't despawning. All of this will be fixed with the logic updates, which are coming soon. The quest drop thing is finnicky, I know. It's beta and it's free, whattya gonna do ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilcxe View Post
if its possible, could you add afew more attacking slots for other classes which have more skills, eg gladiator.
This is something I definitely plan on doing in the very near future, along with buffing and cleansing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosferatu|Alucard View Post
I keep getting the same error,the program is not running anymore and gets closed ( windows Error .. ) win7 x64..
This is what I've spent the last 14 hours trying to fix (not an exaggeration...). Hopefully it's just around the corner, and all you x64 folks can bot it up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolpuplolwhm View Post
wow it's amazing thank you so much <3 keep it up, if you need help please email me! this is an anon account ;o <3 lol thanks againn
You're welcome! I'm glad you're enjoying it. So many people have downloaded it, but most of the people I hear from are the people that it doesn't work for, lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by kknb View Post
doesnt work -> win7 64bit

crash direct on startup
Same as above, likely a locale setting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by g0tw00d View Post
Worked great for me THANKS!!, Windows XP Pro SP3 (use the older version for best results).
You're welcome! Thanks for the feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by b00n0 View Post
does it works on private server?
If it's Aion, it will work I do most of my testing on private servers.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #21

elite*gold: 209
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,586
Quote:
Originally Posted by Novi_nofap View Post
EDIT: To the OP, Lowfyr, why the **** would you edit out my email address when you stole my post for the bot description and download links? Are you purposefully trying to claim this as your own?
don't worry, I usually delete emails out of the posts because epvp gets scanned for email addresses every day by spam-spiders. Whatever, I can add your email if you wish, just let me know.

I also don't want to claim this bot as my own, if I would - I wouldn't add credits at the bottom of my post

Quote:
Originally Posted by post #1
by novi (Novus Destructus), thx!
Old   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lowfyr View Post
don't worry, I usually delete emails out of the posts because epvp gets scanned for email addresses every day by spam-spiders. Whatever, I can add your email if you wish, just let me know.

I also don't want to claim this bot as my own, if I would - I wouldn't add credits at the bottom of my post
After reading what I wrote, it sounded a bit more harsh than I had intended...sorry about that. Being frustrated for 14 hours does that to a man, nawmean?

New version, with x64 support ^_^ (doesn't work on XP x64 yet)
Thanks
1 User
Old   #23

why only 2 attacks ?
should open up a few more slots for that i think maybe 2 or 3 extra with an option to check if the button is empty or not to skip it.

Good luck
Old   #24

Quote:
After reading what I wrote, it sounded a bit more harsh than I had intended...sorry about that. Being frustrated for 14 hours does that to a man, nawmean?

Im not sure if you tried to fix it or not but the bot still gets stuck on drop boxes that are empty. It will just loop over and over trying to loot from an empty drop.

also suggestion for the bot! it would be good if the bot checks if the mob already has damage on it before starting to attack. If it already has damage then press [tab] and move to another mob to fight. It would stop it from ks'ing others. (hope this feature is possible)
Old   #25

elite*gold: 209
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,586
Quote:

no problem

I've updated post #1 with the new version, thanks.

please let me know if you want to make your own topic.
Old   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhino666 View Post
Im not sure if you tried to fix it or not but the bot still gets stuck on drop boxes that are empty. It will just loop over and over trying to loot from an empty drop.

also suggestion for the bot! it would be good if the bot checks if the mob already has damage on it before starting to attack. If it already has damage then press [tab] and move to another mob to fight. It would stop it from ks'ing others. (hope this feature is possible)
Please read my previous posts more carefully

The logic is severely out dated, but now that the x64 issue is under wraps I can get to updating it.
Old   #27

Hi I havn't been able to have the chance to test out this bot. I am currently using window vista and every time I try to run the bot it will close and give me an error. I have it on xp compatible, running as admin and my setting is on US English.
Old   #28

Who edited my post, and why?

You removed a link to a site that has an answer to basically EVERY question that could be asked.

Explain....?
Old   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtran View Post
Hi I havn't been able to have the chance to test out this bot. I am currently using window vista and every time I try to run the bot it will close and give me an error. I have it on xp compatible, running as admin and my setting is on US English.
Have you tried the most recent version (0.1.42b)?
Old   #30

Really nice thing would be to add some more places to attack skills :]

Tags
aion bot